What's new

Why is Israel So Successful Against Arab Armies

Those in Qandil are not cared about, Kurdish infested area's which we don't want back.

You're Arab yourself, Turkish identity is more influenced by Arabism than Arab identity is. Now can you deny that? No, enjoy.

Besides, the PMU is going to take Tal Afar, will erdogan bark or do something.

LOL oh back to the backward DNA talk.

Dont change subject, are you going to kick the Turkish army out of your land? why did the Iraqi cowards cheer there invaders?

Why you telling me Tal Afar as if its my country? lol go for it, we will enjoy watching the Shia and Wahhabi terrorists bleed each other out.

LOL oh back to the backward DNA talk.

Dont change subject, are you going to kick the Turkish army out of your land? why did the Iraqi cowards cheer there invaders?

Didn't mention DNA.

They could now or in the future surround that base, do you think the Turkish troops there would fire back? That wouldn't be in their favor being outnumbered. But why rush when time is on your side? This issue started somewhere in late 2015 when the ISF had no presence in Nineveh, now all of Mosul is taken, see how time affects it? Now wait and they'll be gone rendering it useless.

Why you telling me Tal Afar as if its my country? lol go for it, we will enjoy watching the Shia and Wahhabi terrorists bleed each other out.
Cause your supreme leader talks about it?

Besides, you're Arab.

Didn't mention DNA.

They could now or in the future surround that base, do you think the Turkish troops there would fire back? That wouldn't be in their favor being outnumbered. But why rush when time is on your side? This issue started somewhere in late 2015 when the ISF had no presence in Nineveh, now all of Mosul is taken, see how time affects it? Now wait and they'll be gone rendering it useless.

Cause your supreme leader talks about it?

Besides, you're Arab.

LOL are you going to fight for your country or just bark like a rabid dog and compare Iraq to Turkey.

Yes he talks like he does about Palestine, Syria and Iraq, none of which is our country, it like all politicians but doesn't beat Iraqi talk and threats they will remove the Turks.

Its been 10+ years your country is still under invasion and being raped by various groups.

Why were Iraqi's cheering American invaders? the ones that killed your people, raped your women, bombed your children etc.

LOL are you going to fight for your country or just bark like a rabid dog and compare Iraq to Turkey.

Yes he talks like he does about Palestine, Syria and Iraq, none of which is our country, it like all politicians but doesn't beat Iraqi talk and threats they will remove the Turks.

Its been 10+ years your country is still under invasion and being raped by various groups.

Why were Iraqi's cheering American invaders? the ones that killed your people, raped your women, bombed your children etc.

It's also talk about the PKK, not only does he do nothing, you bow to the westerner and give them access to your base to arm PKK who bomb and kill your people for decades. Are you afraid of the west that you allow them to do this from your own soil?

Cowards

It's also talk about the PKK, not only does he do nothing, you bow to the westerner and give them access to your base to arm PKK who bomb and kill your people for decades. Are you afraid of the west that you allow them to do this from your own soil?

Cowards

Nice try, it is called politics.

Are you going join your Shia brothers in the PMU to free your lands?

Nice try, it is called politics.

Every war starts with politics

2003? People weren't cheering the invader they cheered the fall of the gov as the country got isolated through heavy sanctions during the 90's. Hence, every side started fighting the invader right after the gov fall, which means they didn't cheer the invader..

We argue on a different level, you go on a very individual level mentioning people's joy for an event whilst completely avoiding the strategic level and decisions of commanders on the ground. This is simply because you don't know much.

Every war starts with politics

2003? People weren't cheering the invader they cheered the fall of the gov as the country got isolated through heavy sanctions during the 90's. Hence, every side started fighting the invader right after the gov fall, which means they didn't cheer the invader..

We argue on a different level, you go on a very individual level mentioning people's joy for an event whilst completely avoiding the strategic level and decisions of commanders on the ground. This is simply because you don't know much.

Brave Iraqi's among US troops.

This is the typical Arab mentality, you see the statue and not the foreign invaders on your land lol.

So basically you admit the "brave Iraq stronk" crew can do F all to Turkey which is illegally on your soil.

Or will you join your Shia brothers in the PMU to destroy Turkey after you deal with your Wahhabi Arab brethren?

You should of not opened this can of worms, you Iraqi's are in no position to compare your military prowess to anyone, maybe Kuwait lol.

Lets ask the Turks, Iranians, Israelis, Pakistanis and Europeans on this forum, would they welcome foreign invaders or would they fight beside there leader / army no matter how bad he is.

Last edited:
Brave Iraqi's among US troops.

This is the typical Arab mentality, you see the statue and not the foreign invaders on your land lol.

So basically you admit the "brave Iraq stronk" crew can do F all to Turkey which is illegally on your soil.

Or will you join your Shia brothers in the PMU to destroy Turkey after you deal with your Wahhabi Arab brethren?

You should of not opened this can of worms, you Iraqi's are in no position to compare your military prowess to anyone, maybe Kuwait lol.

Lets ask the Turks, Iranians, Israelis, Pakistanis and Europeans on this forum, would they welcome foreign invaders or would they fight beside there leader / army no matter how bad he is.

How many times will you repeat the same? You can think as you like makes no difference.

PMU/ISF could surround/take over control of Bashiqa camp, are you going to tell me they're afraid after all they've faced? You can underestimate all you want, meanwhile the PKK is laughing at you from all of your southern border, i'm not impressed.

Similarly, Saudis could take over Qatar, they can easily do so and Turkish troops there won't be able to resist. It all depends on their leader, they're not as aggressive as some others. Saddam would've done it.

How many times will you repeat the same? You can think as you like makes no difference.

PMU/ISF could surround/take over control of Bashiqa camp, are you going to tell me they're afraid after all they've faced? You can underestimate all you want, meanwhile the PKK is laughing at you from all of your southern border, i'm not impressed.

Similarly, Saudis could take over Qatar, they can easily do so and Turkish troops there won't be able to resist. It all depends on their leader, they're not as aggressive as some others. Saddam would've done it.

haha when the Saudis or Iraqis have grow the pair to physically threaten Turkish troops we can talk, knock for me when it happens you will be waiting a long time.

The comment from Ben Gurion was in 1969, and that shows that you are wrong on several accounts.

My reply was to the Wikipedia link you posted regarding the Khartoum resolution. You posted that link, not me. So I was addressing that part. In that link it states that the first offer for peace by the Israelis was the following:

Benny Morris wrote that the Arab leaders "hammered out a defiant, rejectionist platform that was to bedevil all peace moves in the region for a decade," despite an Israeli offer on June 19, 1967 "to give up Sinai and the Golan in exchange for peace."

2 weeks after the war. This is a well known claim and was before the Ben Gurion one you quoted and my point to you was that from that first alleged offer and from then on, including up to a few months prior to the war when Golda Meir made a similar offer it always entailed giving up territory. These weren't genuine offers compared to the real offer that Sadat actually came through with. The Israelis had to immediately come out with something to quell the international condemnation of the six day war, and from then on, none of the offers made were genuinely offers of peace since they came with utterly unacceptable conditions of giving up portions of land. Hence they weren't interested in real peace.

What Sadat ended up offering and giving up led to Egypt being chastised by the rest of the Arab world, being boycotted by them and labeled as a traitor and ended up costing him his life. That was an example of sacrifice for peace.

You seem to gloss over many of these particular details that encompass a very complex conflict and generalize the situation. If you think my detailed arguments and opinions are wrong, you're certainly entitled to your opinion.

Repeating the same thing over and over again will not make it the truth. I did not expect an Egyptian of all people to accept that they lost the war so I would not even try to convince you.

Many people before you have tried for several decades, my friend, and I have simply argued your points. For example, you claimed that old funny claim about Israeli troops being 100 km from Cairo, obviously insinuating that they could have taken Cairo if they wanted. Many Israelis have been using that false argument for 30+ years. I debunked it immediately when I told you the entire war was fought roughly 120 km from Cairo and that the 3 Israeli divisions couldn't even take Ismailiya or Suez City which were right in front of them and were beaten by militia and some of the residents in the latter, and you expected them to march another 101 kms and take a city 28 times larger than those two?

Though You could win the war if Sadat had not royally screw up in the end of the war - but unfortunately for you he did and it cost him a victory.

We did win the war. :-) And I even mentioned Sadat's mistakes and how he didn't listen to Shazly. I don't mean to offend you, but you should pay more attention to the points in the posts of the people you want to debate.

Last thing I absolutely can't understand why you always blame Israel's winning outcome of this war on the US,

When did I ever blame the outcome of the war to the US? Besides, the outcome was completely in Egypt's favor so that doesn't make any sense. Again, you don't read my posts very well. Besides, it's quite the opposite. Look at that last post of mine you quoted; I said what Israel did in 1967 was incredible. What it did in 1973 was also incredible. It beat Syrian, but it lost to Egypt and had to withdraw while Egypt maintained all its gains.

The only reference I ever made to the US was the SR-71 recon flight they made and how they were the ones who discovered the gap between the 2nd & 3rd Armies and informed the Israelis about it. This is a fact but I never used that as some unfair advantage. This is war and you get whatever advantage you can.

BTW, another fun fact regarding the SR-71 flight - Israel was 1 of 5 countries to have actually fired on an SR-71 Blackbird in the history of that aircraft, and that was during the mission I just mentioned. No one knew (not even the Israelis) that it was going to fly this mission until after the US delivered the information. Once it flew over Sinai it was picked up by Egyptian radars and Shazly was asked if they should fire an SA-2 at it. He said nah, it was too fast and it would be a waste of time. Once it flew out over Israel heading back, the Israeli radars picked up on it and they fired at it but it simply went into mach 3+ and bolted out.

That portion begins at 3:05

My reply was to the Wikipedia link you posted regarding the Khartoum resolution. You posted that link, not me. So I was addressing that part. In that link it states that the first offer for peace by the Israelis was the following:

Benny Morris wrote that the Arab leaders "hammered out a defiant, rejectionist platform that was to bedevil all peace moves in the region for a decade," despite an Israeli offer on June 19, 1967 "to give up Sinai and the Golan in exchange for peace."

2 weeks after the war. This is a well known claim and was before the Ben Gurion one you quoted and my point to you was that from that first alleged offer and from then on, including up to a few months prior to the war when Golda Meir made a similar offer it always entailed giving up territory. These weren't genuine offers compared to the real offer that Sadat actually came through with. The Israelis had to immediately come out with something to quell the international condemnation of the six day war, and from then on, none of the offers made were genuinely offers of peace since they came with utterly unacceptable conditions of giving up portions of land. Hence they weren't interested in real peace.

What Sadat ended up offering and giving up led to Egypt being chastised by the rest of the Arab world, being boycotted by them and labeled as a traitor and ended up costing him his life. That was an example of sacrifice for peace.

You seem to gloss over many of these particular details that encompass a very complex conflict and generalize the situation. If you think my detailed arguments and opinions are wrong, you're certainly entitled to your opinion.

Many people before you have tried for several decades, my friend, and I have simply argued your points. For example, you claimed that old funny claim about Israeli troops being 100 km from Cairo, obviously insinuating that they could have taken Cairo if they wanted. Many Israelis have been using that false argument for 30+ years. I debunked it immediately when I told you the entire war was fought roughly 120 km from Cairo and that the 3 Israeli divisions couldn't even take Ismailiya or Suez City which were right in front of them and were beaten by militia and some of the residents in the latter, and you expected them to march another 101 kms and take a city 28 times larger than those two?

We did win the war. :-) And I even mentioned Sadat's mistakes and how he didn't listen to Shazly. I don't mean to offend you, but you should pay more attention to the points in the posts of the people you want to debate.

When did I ever blame the outcome of the war to the US? Besides, the outcome was completely in Egypt's favor so that doesn't make any sense. Again, you don't read my posts very well. Besides, it's quite the opposite. Look at that last post of mine you quoted; I said what Israel did in 1967 was incredible. What it did in 1973 was also incredible. It beat Syrian, but it lost to Egypt and had to withdraw while Egypt maintained all its gains.

The only reference I ever made to the US was the SR-71 recon flight they made and how they were the ones who discovered the gap between the 2nd & 3rd Armies and informed the Israelis about it. This is a fact but I never used that as some unfair advantage. This is war and you get whatever advantage you can.

BTW, another fun fact regarding the SR-71 flight - Israel was 1 of 5 countries to have actually fired on an SR-71 Blackbird in the history of that aircraft, and that was during the mission I just mentioned. No one knew (not even the Israelis) that it was going to fly this mission until after the US delivered the information. Once it flew over Sinai it was picked up by Egyptian radars and Shazly was asked if they should fire an SA-2 at it. He said nah, it was too fast and it would be a waste of time. Once it flew out over Israel heading back, the Israeli radars picked up on it and they fired at it but it simply went into mach 3+ and bolted out.

That portion begins at 3:05

Any offers made are initial negotiation positions, not neccessarily an indication
on what an acceptable final deal will look like.

haha when the Saudis or Iraqis have grow the pair to physically threaten Turkish troops we can talk, knock for me when it happens you will be waiting a long time.

Turkey would've actually been an easier opponent than Iran in 1980. Continue to live in this bubble where you think Arabs fear you.

Any offers made are initial negotiation positions, not neccessarily an indication
on what an acceptable final deal will look like.

Then you make overtures to have meetings to sit down and talk. You don't make obviously unacceptably conditions from the onset that you know will most certainly be refused.

All this led to the October War. They needed to be hit hard and grounded from the high of 1967 they were on so that they can start talking reality, not fantasy.

Turkey would've actually been an easier opponent than Iran in 1980. Continue to live in this bubble where you think Arabs fear you.

Okay son, come back to us when you liberate Iraq and Syria from the Turks and all the other invaders, will talk then. Go free your country troll.

@bsruzm, @Hexciter , @xenon54 , @Sinan , @Turanicwarrior not sure if serious or just retarded, they couldn't defeat tiny Israel who thought against the odds and think they could take on Turkey lol.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom