What's new

Why is Israel So Successful Against Arab Armies

Yes I get it, but then you can't say undefeated in Anatolia. Otherwise the Mosul fall is no defeat either being back there 3 years after.

As for the US, their military might is unchallenged by any power in the region. If they dedicate the amount of firepower they did against Iraq in 1991 they would be able to destroy any military in the region. Not comparable to Greece, Cyprus or any similar foe.
I said, for the last 1000 years...but forget it. I don't really wanna get involved in this thread. It doesn't concern us ,what Arabs and Jews do.

We lost some battles and win some battles...but no one defeated us.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russo-Turkish_War_(1877–1878)

Yes, Turkey was defeated in this war.

IMG_1681.jpg

You still don't understand....Did we lost our soverignty ? Did we got ruled by a foreign power ?
Of course we lost battles in the history. BUt none totally invaded my country and impose their will. Like Germany invading France or US invading Iraq....And I said Anatolia, not Balkans, or North Africa. Anatolia is the home of Turks. In Balkans, Ottoman empire were ruling over Balkan nations.

You still don't understand....Did we lost our soverignty ? Did we got ruled by a foreign power ?
Of course we lost battles in the history. BUt none totally invaded my country and impose their will. Like Germany invading France or US invading Iraq....And I said Anatolia, not Balkans, or North Africa. Anatolia is the home of Turks. In Balkans, Ottoman empire were ruling over Balkan nations.
Sevres treaty would be a defeat but luckly it didnt happen.

This was the statement.
"Let's remember, which nation or country or alliance had been able to defeat Turks in Anatolia for the last 1000 years ?"
It is now debunked.

This was the statement.
"Let's remember, which nation or country or alliance had been able to defeat Turks in Anatolia for the last 1000 years ?"
It is now debunked.
Debunked in your head only.

Like, i said before since 1071 nobody had been able to defeat us in the Anatolia.

Arab trolls trying to change subject.

Lets look at the countries since there foundling or the past 100 years. Large and small conflicts, including operations:

Republic of Turkey: 11 victories, 1 stalemate (Korean war), 3 on-going (War against PKK, IS & Taliban).
Republic of Iraq: 7 victories, 8 defeats, 1 unclear/defeat, 3 stalemate, 1 on-going (War against IS)

3 of Iraq's 7 loses are to Israel, which begs the question how does Israel keep overcoming its Arab neighbours.

Last edited:
Arab trolls trying to change subject.

Lets look at the countries since there foundling or the past 100 years. Large and small conflicts, including operations:

Republic of Turkey: 11 victories, 1 stalemate (Korean war), 3 on-going (War against PKK, IS & Taliban).
Republic of Iraq: 7 victories, 8 defeats, 1 unclear/defeat, 3 stalemate, 1 on-going (War against IS)

3 of Iraq's 7 loses are to Israel, which begs the question how does Israel keep overcoming its Arab neighbours.

Arabs weren't unified in the wars against Israel to start with.

And the other 4 losses? battles against the US. Because who in the region can win against the force the US gathered in 1991, no one could.

Turkey's only conventional war they fought alone in modern warfare was Cyprus, already told you that's like Saddam taking Kuwait. Not impressive. You don't have anything to prove.

Don't you think people would laugh at me on this forum if I was parading around with pride for us taking Kuwait in 1991?

And the other 4 losses? battles against the US. Because who in the region can win against the force the US gathered in 1991, no one could.

Turkey's only conventional war they fought alone in modern warfare was Cyprus, already told you that's like Saddam taking Kuwait. Not impressive. You don't have anything to prove.

Don't you think people would laugh at me on this forum if I was parading around with pride for us taking Kuwait in 1991?

Merely stating facts, which they are all correct.

Everyone is laughing at you and the Arabs here, you are the only ones who think you defeated Israel LOL. And think you can defeat Turkey and Iran.

Why do you jump subject left and right, be a man, hard to expect from an Iraqi who cant defend his country but at least stick to the topic.

If I may ask what does "unified" against Israel means? Did you try to kill each other or was it just lack of cooperation between the nations? This is purely out of lack of knowledge to me and not to pick up on you or something, so can you please tell me what you mean on this statement?

Merely stating facts, which they are all correct.

Everyone is laughing at you and the Arabs here, you are the only ones who think you defeated Israel LOL. And think you can defeat Turkey and Iran.

Why do you jump subject left and right, be a man, hard to expect from an Iraqi who cant defend his country but at least stick to the topic.

I'm also stating facts, yet to see you show me wrong.

All you can come with are personal attacks.

If I may ask what does "unified" against Israel means? Did you try to kill each other or was it just lack of cooperation between the nations? This is purely out of lack of knowledge to me and not to pick up on you or something, so can you please tell me what you mean on this statement?

It was not a joint-effort on every level, on the political and military level each state had its own ambitions.

These 4 Arab regimes mainly involved in the wars; Egypt, Syria, Iraq and Jordan. All of them had their own ideology and visions for the Arab world which threatened each other. These disputes continued after the wars with Israel, Nasser ruling the united arab republic (Syria&Egypt today) wanted to take over Jordan, Iraq stood against this.

Jordan warned Israel ahead of the 1973 attack.
Syria did not trust Iraq's forces stationed around Damascus.

If you look at other wars where many states take part of there is always a leader of the coalition, the strongest state. It has been the United States for many of those coalitions. Amongst Syria, Iraq and Egypt all 3 wanted to be that leader, leader of the Arabs.. Syria and Egypt became 1 state under Nasser as the United Arab Republic, that left them and Iraq competing. And Jordan had its own side as a monarchy.

Those are some errors not including the military issues.

Basically making up excuses and saying "if we were unified against Israel we would win" how much more unified do you have to be to win? Israel was practically surrounded and fighting a war on 2 - 3 fronts.

With this attitude Israelis will defeat Arabs for many years to come lol.

Basically making up excuses and saying "if we were unified against Israel we would win" how much more unified do you have to be to win? Israel was practically surrounded and fighting a war on 2 - 3 fronts.

With this attitude Israelis will defeat Arabs for many years to come lol.

Cause it's not that simple, and if you had a brain you would know. If it was that simple we would all be generals.

There's a reason why the saying exists: The more you know, the more you know how much you don't know.

Back
Top Bottom