What's new

Why is Germany hostile against Türkiye but tolerant against underdeveloped and dictatoric states ?

Is Germany hostile against Türkiye

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Interesting developments in German Media TV :

1- They showed RTE in Brussels and said that he is the only MAN who can prevent REFUGEE CRISIS and CHAOS in EU, but he wants for it VISA free travel for TURKS and full membership !

then followed

2- They grayed out Turkish Province HATAY on the shown map (like they do for Crimea) ;
that's an obvious hostile act !

We wrote here in PDF Türkiye should open his doors, that's the only way to react against this HOSTILENESS

@Bismarck

German media attacking and insulting chancellor Ms. MERKEL

darf-man-so-ueber-die-fluechtlingskrise-berichten-oder-darf-man-nicht-.jpg

@Bismarck whats going on bro ?

Interesting developments in German Media TV :

1- They showed RTE in Brussels and said that he is the only MAN who can prevent REFUGEE CRISIS and CHAOS in EU, but he wants for it VISA free travel for TURKS and full membership !

then followed

2- They grayed out Turkish Province HATAY on the shown map (like they do for Crimea) ;
that's an obvious hostile act !

We wrote here in PDF Türkiye should open his doors, that's the only way to react against this HOSTILENESS

@Bismarck

Want do you mean with grayed out of Hatay?

Erdogans wish lists:

1. No fly zone in Syria
2. Ressolute fight against PKK/YPG
3. Free visa for turkish citizen
4. Financial support (refugees)

What we will get in return?

German media attacking and insulting chancellor Ms. MERKEL

darf-man-so-ueber-die-fluechtlingskrise-berichten-oder-darf-man-nicht-.jpg

@Bismarck whats going on bro ?

I have seen similar picture of Angie with Erdogan on cover of a German satire magazin. :)

To be honest, we will getting some huge changes and challenges. We are facing major demographic changes. I do not know how this is going to end!

Erdogans wish lists:

1. No fly zone in Syria

I have seen similar picture of Angie with Erdogan on cover of a German satire magazin. :)

To be honest, we will getting some huge changes and challenges. We are facing major demographic changes. I do not know how this is going to end!

@Bismarck

You will get in return, safer boarders, 2 Million more Syrians and other immigrants in Türkiye, thats for me not acceptable;
but that will be the deal. :butcher:

Grey out means, shown in different color; as they are used to do with Crimea;
you know for sure that Syria never accepted Atatürks referendum in HATAY and joining HATAY with TÜRKIYE.

That was very interesting and showed me that in German media are sitting some strange persons.

You will get in return, 2 Million more Syrians in Türkiye :butcher:

Grey out means, shown in different color; as they are used to do with Crimea;
you know for sure that Syria never accepted Atatürks referendum in HATAY and joining HATAY with TÜRKIYE.

That was very interesting and showed me that in German media are sitting some strange persons.

More refugees? No thanks!

I heard it for first time that Syria never accepted that referendum.

More refugees? No thanks!

I heard it for first time that Syria never accepted that referendum.

More refugees in Turkish camps, don't misunderstand otherwise would be no deal.
Türkiye will act as buffer !

Evidence bro @Bismarck

Jet-Abschuss: Syrien will von der Türkei eine ganze Provinz - DIE WELT

Zitat aus der FAZ :

Ege'de ''ortak devriye'' devri !

Turkey will act as buffer with 6 new "immigrant" camps for 2 Milion people and coordinate all boarders protection with FRONTEX, like other EU countries do.

Deal for deal; as I once wrote here to you;
but Türkiye wants written contracts that will be fulfilled asap and not thrown in paper basket as the Ankara Agreement from the 1960s.

@Bismarck

Erdogans wish lists:

1. No fly zone in Syria

To be honest, I don't even see why Turkey should keep these 2 million refugees. Europe nor Germany is helping us with any of those points. I'm reading that Germany is helping PKK with weapons and training. German agents are found in Kandil HQ. Turks are being discriminated with visa policy. Last drop was rejection of safe zone for refugees in North-Syria. Also no support for that. If I was PM of Turkey I would open the flood gates into Europe. Now the Syrian refugee crises is not Turkey's problem anymore. Turkey made enough proposals.

@Bismarck

Congratulations.

For 2 weeks you present a one and only one man show in refugee issue
" SYRIAN ECONOMIC EXPERT claiming decorated with medals with TALIBAN beard ";

BUT German TV claims he and they are your Germans future.

Merkel says NO VISA FREE- NO EU MEMB:toast_sign:ERSHIP for TÜRKIYE

Good LUCK with them.

Your new society will asap Afro - Asian :lol: Fresh blood for a dying NATION after1881 :pop:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom