What's new

Why is Germany hostile against Türkiye but tolerant against underdeveloped and dictatoric states ?

Is Germany hostile against Türkiye

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Timur Can you publish please Ms. Merkels photos with dicator Sissi in Berlin and help to keep this thread alive ? It is important.

Cooperating with facists is a double cutting knife :tdown:

I know about it. But Türkiye is great. And we trust in you and your peaceful lobby; never forget your roots

Ascimilation is a crime against HUMANITY. Integration is WELCOME

Well, like seeks like, I suppose...

The Grey Wolves (Turkish: Bozkurtlar), officially known as Ülkü Ocakları is a Turkish nationalist organization. It is variously described as ultra-nationalist or neo-fascist

It has affiliated branches in several Western European countries with significant Turkish populations, such as Belgium, the Netherlands, and Germany. In Germany, they are the largest far-right organization with at least 10,000 members and are monitored by the authorities as an extremist organization

According to Neues Deutschland, as of 2013, the Grey Wolves are the largest far-right organization in Germany by membership

Grey Wolves (organization) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Germany is not hostile enough. They need to be more hostile against ethnic Turks in order to purge their country of filth or end up like Cyprus. No country want another northern cyprus

Germany is not hostile enough. They need to be more hostile against ethnic Turks in order to purge their country of filth or end up like Cyprus. No country want another northern cyprus
We also love you

I
Why did you posted this stuff ???

And Ülkü Ocakları =/ Grey Wolves. Ülkü Ocakları is the youth organizartion of MHP (political party), Grey wolves are litle different, it consists of some guys from Ülkü ocakları, Ultra-Nationalist mafia, Turkish Gladio members, etc... it is a thing of the past.
Why call todays Germans fascist? Or is it too a thing of the past?

I
Why call todays Germans fascist? Or is it too a thing of the past?
Most Germans are not racists but you have to admit that PEGIDA consists of many right wing Nazi Germans,especially in the east of Germany,(Dresden,Leipzig,Rostock,Jena etc.

Most Germans are not racists but you have to admit that PEGIDA consists of many right wing Nazi Germans,especially in the east of Germany,(Dresden,Leipzig,Rostock,Jena etc.
Fascism and rascism are two different things. Fascists can be rascists but rascists aren't necessarily fascists. Rascism is much much (centuries) older than fascism. Let the Germans deal with their own extremists.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom