What's new

Why is Germany hostile against Türkiye but tolerant against underdeveloped and dictatoric states ?

Is Germany hostile against Türkiye

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fascism and rascism are two different things. Fascists can be rascists but rascists aren't necessarily fascists. Rascism is much much (centuries) older than fascism. Let the Germans deal with their own extremists.
As you can see,i mentioned the Neo Nazi's from the east which are fascists and rascists,why the need to lecture me?

germany is a push over. there selling type 214 subs to turkey. there the opposite of tolerant.

they sell weapons to underdeveloped countries to increase trade and sell more weapons to them.

germany is a push over. there selling type 214 subs to turkey. there the opposite of tolerant.

they sell weapons to underdeveloped countries to increase trade and sell more weapons to them.
Unlike the UK, you mean?

Unlike the UK, you mean?
the germans are pushovers, i find them extremely liberal and left wing.
we are much more harsher than the germans in terms of foreign policy. and no we dont sell submarines. we sold our last batch of subs to Canada.

the germans are pushovers, i find them extremely liberal and left wing.
we are much more harsher than the germans in terms of foreign policy. and no we dont sell submarines. we sold our last batch of subs to Canada.
No, not subs, just a few other items to a few other countries:coffee:

(hint: go to Trade Registers, select UK as supplier and input e.g. 1990-present to see what UK arms exports are > e.g. a few middle eastern countries feature quite prominently )

Ha... Ha.... Hatchyphoon!

No, not subs, just a few other items to a few other countries:coffee:

(hint: go to Trade Registers, select UK as supplier and input e.g. 1990-present to see what UK arms exports are > e.g. a few middle eastern countries feature quite prominently )

Ha... Ha.... Hatchyphoon!
its business. iv'e seen the trade registers [i use sipri quiet often ], we only supply weapons to countries that are on good terms with us. yes i know the saudis are one of the biggest recipients of British weapons.

its business. iv'e seen the trade registers [i use sipri quiet often ], we only supply weapons to countries that are on good terms with us. yes i know the saudis are one of the biggest recipients of British weapons.
Which countries does Germany supply arms to that aren't on good terms with Germany? German-Turkish relations date back far into the times of the Ottoman Empire. German-Turkish alliance during World War I. During World War II, Turkey maintained diplomatic relations with Germany until August 1944. The German–Turkish Non-Aggression Pact was signed on 18 June 1941. Turkey severed its diplomatic and commercial relations with Germany, and on February 23, 1945, declared war on Germany. Since WW2, Germany and Turkey have good relations, including many arms deals (initially trasnfers of older equipment, under NATO oversight but in te last 4 decades increasingly new equipment and even tech transfer).

Which countries does Germany supply arms to that aren't on good terms with Germany? German-Turkish relations date back far into the times of the Ottoman Empire. German-Turkish alliance during World War I. During World War II, Turkey maintained diplomatic relations with Germany until August 1944. The German–Turkish Non-Aggression Pact was signed on 18 June 1941. Turkey severed its diplomatic and commercial relations with Germany, and on February 23, 1945, declared war on Germany. Since WW2, Germany and Turkey have good relations, including many arms deals (initially trasnfers of older equipment, under NATO oversight but in te last 4 decades increasingly new equipment and even tech transfer).
thanks, you just proved my point, Germany is not hostile towards turkey. if you read my first post, that too shows this.
regards

thanks, you just proved my point, Germany is not hostile towards turkey. if you read my first post, that too shows this.
regards
Don't ignore the first line: Which countries does Germany supply arms to that aren't on good terms with Germany?

Don't ignore the first line: Which countries does Germany supply arms to that aren't on good terms with Germany?
thats a strange question hence why i did not answer it. they will sell weapons to anyone. dependant on the platform.

thats a strange question hence why i did not answer it. they will sell weapons to anyone. dependant on the platform.
You said "we only supply weapons to countries that are on good terms with us" , which suggest Germany does otherwise.

You said "we only supply weapons to countries that are on good terms with us" , which suggest Germany does otherwise.
your suggestion was wrong, i also said that germany is a left wing liberal country, whilst were not.

your suggestion was wrong, i also said that germany is a left wing liberal country, whilst were not.
I didn't suggest anything, your sentence "we only supply weapons to countries that are on good terms with us" did.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom