What's new

Why is China trying to bully its neighbors?

And yet majority of organized crime in Asia are chinese nice try imp.

Wow playing the victim sure and majority of this 14 different dispute is some kind of conspiracy? hahahahaha dude your killing me with your stupidity :rofl:

Don't you stupid cold-blooded bastard try to divert the topic, YOU are a arrogant racist stupid idiot in this forum, it is a FACT you stupid animal~:cheesy:

Those who call themselves slaves (yet they did sign the contracts and keep coming to work as maids for earning more $$$), stole other country's islands, killing other country's innocent people, invaded neighbor's land (RIP to those Malaysian who were killed by those crazy "Pinoys from the south"~) and murding their own "brothers & sisters" for many decades (free Moroland~) are acting as victims (such stupid fool)~:smart:

Last edited:
Chinese people seem to be more aggressive than others.

A Korean colleague of mine come Vietnam after a criminal to Vietnamese wife in Korea,
he worried about any harmful act to him in Vietnam by angry crowd, but no, we never have that silly act to nonsense and non-related person.

He could be true if he come China after a fight between KCG with Chinese fishermen.
And Chinese did some damage to Japan-made vehicle, clearly a nonsense object.

:woot:

Oh yeah! Please continue. Let's hear what you have to say about my people. I have to give you a fair bit of warning though. You absolutely won't like what I have to say about China. I might air out topics on this thread that people haven't found yet that Chinese would be opposed to. If you need still need help finding insults, just begin with "You evil, disgusting Korean, stop being democratic and start having a Commie dictatorship like us glorious Chinese!"
We dont need to do so, there are bunch of koreans have done what you mentioned. Dont forget that they call they North Korean.

1, In ancient time, there was never a clear and confirmed boundary line to exactly describe China's territory. Technically it's not possible at that time. Also it's not necessary because all around are vassal states of China.
2, In Qing dynasty, westerners tacitly accepted that SCS islands belong to China. When their goods got robbed by pirates in this region, they would directly go talk with China government.
And your governed mandarine told them, that's not our job, come for the real responsible person, and they come to Vietnam Nguyen Dynasty for it and get the properly response

3, The nine dashes line was made by KMT in 1940's, not by CCP. It was actually eleven dashes line by then. CCP inherited the line from KMT.

3.a / the nine dashes line meaningless because no other country or international organization ok for it
3.b / KMT still alive in Taiwan, not dead, so why you use the word "inherited" ? You mean, "please discuss about nine-dashed line with Taiwan" does it make sense, doesnt' it ?
And China is nowhere to join the party, ... LOL

4, During Sino-Japan war, Japanese troop occupied SCS islands. Obviously Japanese believe they grab these islands from China cause it's only China who they were fighting with, no one else. Back then Japan had not declared war with USA, France, British and other countries.

Japanese attacked Hawaii because it's from China huh ?
Could you give us any proof that there is any fight between Japanese with Chinese in those island ?
Actually, there's no Chinese footprint in those island but some temple or climate measurement tower built by Annam and French in Paracels

5, When the WWII was over, China was authorized to accept Japan's surrender in the South China Sea region.
So you are telling me China claimed these islands for no reason?

KMT was assigned to accept Japan surrender in the North of Vietnam,
British was assigned to accept Japan surrender in the South of Vietnam ..
then you could claim North of Vietnam as yours ; British could claim the South of Vietnam for that reason ??? Such a joke

KMT's job is returning the North to Vietnamese . President Ho Chi Minh at that time always worried about the China's greed
When British's actually returning the South to French, we could understand why ...

1946Ho Chi Minh signs an agreement with France which recognizes Vietnam as an autonomous state in the Indochinese Federation and the French Union.

President Ho Chi Minh signs this because he know he could get back Vietnam from France easier than from China ... ( a long long term enemy who always attempt to occupy Vietnam ).

The effect of this agreement, is that KMT army must withdraw from occupied land and sea.

And your governed mandarine told them, that's not our job, come for the real responsible person, and they come to Vietnam Nguyen Dynasty for it and get the properly response

3.a / the nine dashes line meaningless because no other country or international organization ok for it
3.b / KMT still alive in Taiwan, not dead, so why you use the word "inherited" ? You mean, "please discuss about nine-dashed line with Taiwan" does it make sense, doesnt' it ?
And China is nowhere to join the party, ... LOL

Japanese attacked Hawaii because it's from China huh ?
Could you give us any proof that there is any fight between Japanese with Chinese in those island ?
Actually, there's no Chinese footprint in those island but some temple or climate measurement tower built by Annam and French in Paracels

KMT was assigned to accept Japan surrender in the North of Vietnam,
British was assigned to accept Japan surrender in the South of Vietnam ..
then you could claim North of Vietnam as yours ; British could claim the South of Vietnam for that reason ??? Such a joke

KMT's job is returning the North to Vietnamese . President Ho Chi Minh at that time always worried about the China's greed
When British's actually returning the South to French, we could understand why ...
1, You are making up history. Vietnam was China's Vassal country and did not have fully diplomatic functions. How could you deal with foreign problem?
2, CCP inherited permanent seat in UN from KMT, didn't it? KMT is still alive. It's authority in mainland is not.
3, You misunderstood what I meant. Japan took these islands because they think the islands belong to China.
"there's no Chinese footprint in those island but some temple or climate measurement tower built by Annam"-----Are you kidding me? A thousand year ago, South China Sea was called "Silk Road on the sea". It's a very busy trade sea route. And ancient Chinese had the best navigation knowledge and biggest ships in the world. Guess who first found these islands? Everybody knows the right answer. How could there's no Chinese footprint in those islands but Annam temples? Chinese navigation and shipbuilding skills are at least one thousand years advanced than Vietnamese.
4, Vietnam and France did nothing for the war. You deserve nothing except those given to you.

1, You are making up history. Vietnam was China's Vassal country and did not have fully diplomatic functions. How could you deal with foreign problem?
In history, China was Mongol's dog and ate their shj+ in 100 year and we defeated your Mongol daddy 3 times :pop:

quote="kankan326, post: 5019934, member: 40170"]
2, CCP inherited permanent seat in UN from KMT, didn't it? KMT is still alive. It's authority in mainland is not.

CCP stolen the mainland from the KMT,
Gen. Mc Arthur asked Japan surrender to KMT not CCP, you see.

3, You misunderstood what I meant. Japan took these islands because they think the islands belong to China.

Everybody know Japan occupied entire of Vietnam, especially the North ( Haiphong port, Vietnam ) to intercept the supply of allied to Yunnan, China ...

"there's no Chinese footprint in those island but some temple or climate measurement tower built by Annam"-----Are you kidding me? A thousand year ago, South China Sea was called "Silk Road on the sea". It's a very busy trade sea route. And ancient Chinese had the best navigation knowledge and biggest ships in the world. Guess who first found these islands? Everybody knows the right answer. How could there's no Chinese footprint in those islands but Annam temples? Chinese navigation and shipbuilding skills are at least one thousand years advanced than Vietnamese.

Your scientists are busy to find something prove there's some footprint ...

4, Vietnam and France did nothing for the war. You deserve nothing except those given to you.

As you said, your China mainland must be giving to US and Soviet Union.

quote="kankan326, post: 5019934, member: 40170"]
1,According to your theory, Ho Chi Minh also stole south Vietnam.
2, I'm tired explaining everything for you. Japanese occupied the SCS islands before pearl harbor attack.
3, There are many sunk ancient Chinese ships still lying on the bottom of SCS. Some of them have been been found . And many treasure hunters are still looking for them. Song china(the pots and bowls) is priceless. The ships are solid proofs. Much reliable than your tales, aren't they?
4, China trapped one million Japanese soldiers and sacrificed 30 million lives for the war. It's a great contribution.

Yeah, I heard that you want to leave a sunk ship on the Moon also, right ?
Funny for your solid proof.

The skulls of your troops during several invasion .. everywhere in our land, that's more solid than your sunk ships somewhere on earth ...

4. I heard 1 battalion of Japanese could defeat 39 of Chinese, anyway, Japan defeated by US and USSR, not by China ... same to Vietnam .. so don't say something like Vietnam and France do nothing to give back Vietnam land ...

Your 1.3 billion now just a potential for huge sacrifice purpose only

Yeah, I heard that you want to leave a sunk ship on the Moon also, right ?
Funny for your solid proof.

The skulls of your troops during several invasion .. everywhere in our land, that's more solid than your sunk ships somewhere on earth ...

4. I heard 1 battalion of Japanese could defeat 39 of Chinese, anyway, Japan defeated by US and USSR, not by China ... same to Vietnam .. so don't say something like Vietnam and France do nothing to give back Vietnam land ...

Your 1.3 billion now just a potential for huge sacrifice purpose only
You are off the topic now. I guess you got nothing to talk about on the topic. Anyway it's not possible to make fake ships cause the Song china is not reproducible.

Personally I think there are several reasons why China was bullied by Japan:

1,China was divided into many small parts. Each part was ruled by different warlords. Which makes it easier for Japan to break one by one.
2,China was an agricultural country and Japan was an industrial country. In each battle, one Chinese soldier was given only several bullets while Japanese had 200 bullets.
3, Chinese soldiers are poorly trained and supplied. Most them are very skinny due to malnutrition. 95% of them are illiterate.
4, Most important of all, KMT was a corrupted, incapable, coward lead party.

Last edited:
Kankan-san ...

Because of Yuan dynasty, some Song troops and gen come to our country by ships for accommodation and recovery chance ... They are welcome !

In our history, we three time defeated Yuan attempt to occupy our land.

Kankan-san ...

Because of Yuan dynasty, some Song troops and gen come to our country by ships for accommodation and recovery chance ... They are welcome !

In our history, we three time defeated Yuan attempt to occupy our land.
Before Song collapsed, it defeated Yuan for thousands of times. Even Yuan's emperor, Mongke Khan was killed by Song in battle field. Three times defeat only proves that Yuan was not so interested in Vietnam jungles.

I like how Chinese "cherry-pick" something and try to sell that with the hopeless expectation that people will buy it. The CCP claimed the Spratlys and its surrounding atolls starting in 1968, principally by using military force. China (and its precursor entities) NEVER had any history before that time claiming them. Furthermore, China's present claims violate the UNCLOS and the 200 mile EEZ of the Philippines. Use of military force to justify claim you never had before just hardens the opposing side's behavior and it makes your claim look weak in front of the international community.

I'm talking about how Chinese call Turks "terrorists" when thats the direct opposite of what ordinary Turks believe in. It's like other people generalizing Chinese people by calling them Triads. Chinese wouldn't appreciate that at all so theres no reason for Chinese to do the same thing to other countries. If Chinese people want to behave like that towards people from other countries, then they shouldn't complain when they get the same treatment.

You're right with the fact that people should respect other people's life. Unfortunately, a LOT of Chinese look at Pinoys as a "plague". If thats how Chinese like to act towards Pinoys, thats okay as long as Chinese people know that it negatively affect people's opinions that don't have conflicts or have very good relationships with your country. Btw, its an "overall issue" because thats how its sliding towards right now with continued Chinese military aggression and that special brand of Chinese racism towards other countries that are refusing to agree with China.

No true one we are perusing a international law base claim which we are doing right now
China pulls out of UN process over territorial dispute with Philippines | World news | theguardian.com

This thread is stupid, who are those bullied Neighbour?

Ha nice try imp

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom