What's new

Why is China trying to bully its neighbors?

What is your view of China's strategic importance to Bangladesh? Please also frame it in regards to Bangladesh' relationship with India as well. Thanks.

My personal opinion:
- China will reach parity with the US in 15-20 years
- then China will create its own sphere of influence with some allied nations, just like the US has NATO and NATO partners
- Bangladesh will join that China led alliance

This is essential for survival and future prosperity of Bangladesh as India is our number one existential threat and without joining a China led military and security alliance, we will not be able to neutralize threat emanating from our bigger neighbor.

When you have free time, you may also want to take a look at how these ideas evolved. I have some general theories/hypothesis about human society and their evolution and how it affects geopolitics. So far I see that the theories/hypothesis are correct, but the geopolitical implications evolve as I get more information about individual nations and regions:
kalu_miah's new world order, a road map for the future | Page 8

Last edited:
My personal opinion:
- China will reach parity with the US in 15-20 years
- then China will create its own sphere of influence with some allied nations, just like the US has NATO and NATO partners
- Bangladesh will join that China led alliance

This is essential for survival and future prosperity of Bangladesh as India is our number one existential threat and without joining a China led military and security alliance, we will not be able to neutralize threat emanating from our bigger neighbor.

When you have free time, you may also want to take a look at how these ideas evolved. I have some general theories/hypothesis about human society and their evolution and how it affects geopolitics. So far I see that the theories/hypothesis are correct, but the geopolitical implications evolve as I get more information about individual nations and regions:
kalu_miah's new world order, a road map for the future | Page 8

Thanks for the link, my friend. I'll check it out and will give my input this weekend. :)

The Chinese medical aid team had helped over 5000 patients in Phillipine disaster area(some are HIV carriers and Pneumonia patients, even tumor/CA. we do free surgery to them) Why you always say China is some bully and avoid to mention the help we extend to Philippine people? Are you a human of conscienciousness or just selected ignorance?

Hindi bukal sa loob ng Tsino ang pagtulong nila sa Pilipinas...kaya sila nagpadala ng hospital ship ay dahil sa dami ng bumatikos at kumutya sa liit ng binigay nila na tulong...gusto lang nilang mag-save face. Selfish ang reason ng pagtulong nila.

China hospital ship heads for typhoon-hit Philippines
Agence France-Presse
3:27 pm | Thursday, November 21st,

China hospital ship heads for typhoon-hit Philippines | Inquirer Global Nation

Kahit hindi bukal sa loob nila ang patulong at napipilitan lang sila ay nagpapasalamat pa rin ako sa kanilang tulong.

Philippines to the World: Thanks for Haiyan Help

Philippines to the World: Thanks for Haiyan Help | In Asia

The Philippines thanks the Chinese Government and the Chinese people for extending a helping hand to their Filipino friends, Yolanda victims, in their time of need.

Philippine Embassy in China - THE PHILIPPINES SAYS THANK YOU.

Ya you only did that when the whole world condemn you for not sending help so you can put in your @$$

We have a proverb "Hit the soft, avoid the hard"
China always act as that proverb.

Next month, we would know how China goes downstair.

We have a proverb "Hit the soft, avoid the hard"
China always act as that proverb.

Next month, we would know how China goes downstair.
I hear rumors said Vietnam military force will plan to attack CHINA COAST GUARD boats near H981 rig coz China boats much more than VN's and stronger, is that u mean China goes downstair in next month ?

I hear rumors said Vietnam military force will plan to attack CHINA COAST GUARD boats near H981 rig coz China boats much more than VN's and stronger, is that u mean China goes downstair in next month ?
Some China news said VN use frogman around the rig but our general said: "We havent use frogman yet, but they r ready".

Btw: ur general have a reason to be scared of our frogman. They learned from 1990 incident in Gaven reef, where 11 Chinese troops died but China could not find out who killed them.
Army since January 1988, has troops stationed seven Spratly reefs. The seven reefs are mostly suitable flooded reef, reef exposed at low tide, low tide vast expanse of water. Dizhan large reefs around everywhere, so the army only a few small reefs on the distribution and strength of comparative stagnation was at a disadvantage. Early garrison, because the defense is not perfect facilities, personnel stationed in South Reef smoked an accident occurs.

November 7, 1990, I found the Southern Command Nansha reefs lost radio contact.After the situation was reported to the South China Sea Fleet deployed immediately went to see the ship. Under the notification, the reef is a unit of Marines stationed in the preparation of 12 people, then should be 11 people (one reason temporarily off the reef). Inspectors found that the bodies of six soldiers on the reef, and another five people missing. Missing persons including reef Chang allegiance, vice reef long and correspondents. In addition to the personnel on the reef, the reef warrior Xu Huiping Yong Department reef due to the treatment of burns and survived. Inspectors found multiple bullet holes in the room, indicating where the fighting occurred. Then they picked up and from the underwater reef a few rifles, these guns are all our military garrison personnel standard rifle.

This event was caused no small vibration in the army, immediately set up by the South China Sea Fleet of the senior leadership responsible for the investigation team, in-depth and comprehensive investigation, and make rehabilitation work. Findings are confidential at the time, unable to understand the outside.

This strange incident, even if insiders are also controversial. Is encountered enemy special forces raid, fighting or other emergency occurs, the truth has not yet been fully understood.This incident, I analyzed are the following possibilities:

1, most likely by the army special forces is. Vietnamese troops in 1988, "3.14" Red Reef of Nansha sea battle at a disadvantage, must look for an opportunity to retaliate. But then I Nansha garrison high vigilance and patrolling troops, combat readiness, they are hard to find opportunities. I combined the naval prisoners of war captured in Zhanjiang Nansha trial, our government has not yet handed over to Vietnam. Since 1990, our military posture in Nansha is clear, I observe activity patterns reef and the ship's officers that they have already mastered their "revenge about" conditions ripe. According to common sense traces of science, this action does not leave any suspicious items, indicating that other means quite clever. Does not exclude the other is the master shooting, fighting, diving techniques, and even combat may wear body armor. If this action as a planned and premeditated military action, should be considered very successful. But not arbitrary conclusion is that after the successful implementation of this action the enemy, meritorious officers must reward, JiaGuanJinJue, will follow along with the media reports, trumpeted the so-called "heroic deeds", but did not. Things over the past 20 years, information and networks so advanced, Vietnam had not been seen in any public media reported. They do a job well done is confidential?
Who killed 11 Chinese troops in Gaven Reefs in 1990 ?

Last edited:

I means at that time, China leaders could measure the pro/con of the policy they follow.

Back
Top Bottom