What's new

Why is China trying to bully its neighbors?

Sadness, even the broke Greece stronger than u.
Aegean Sea is the lack owed by Greek.
Greece84.gif

HEHE... at last u need to find foreign others to help urself.

Another news to prove our .... bigger than urs.:coffee:

They can never go back to their mighty Ottoman, so they spend their useless emotion of anger and envy to China -which is still a big, united multicultural country.

Why are you here?

Please explain why you're using racist slurs?

Seems like you're the one who doesn't understand.
Why are you here?

who the hell are you again? why are you using a Philippine flag? and why not use your own damn flag you huge fake

why..????
because they can...thts why:azn:

or atleast thy think thy can....;)

Why are you here?

ur profile pic is so attractive that i can not really put any -ve comment to you...:azn:....Is this the pic of movie star?

good luck selling that sh^t :rofl:

Well, US was able to sale to the world about Iraq has weapon of mass destruction and that it was there to free people from tyranny. No one in the world believed it, not even the UN, but US went in anyway. So really, the world believing someone is rather unimportant, the only question is can it be pulled off.

Frankly, every country view itself as the victim of circumstances, including the US. Maybe you don't like what China is doing is because it is doing precisely what US was doing to everyone else it didn't like. Every rising power needs space, security and resources. US claimed its share long ago, hell I am living on former Mexican soil right now but it is part of US now.

So really, no one is better than anyone here because China doesn't need to sale this "shit" since US didn't give a shit if rest of the world bought it "shit" either.

I am all in favour of bullying pinoy monkeys. In fact, I could care less if they disappear from earth tomorrow. Nothing of value would be lost, as they have nothing but cleaning maids to offer.
That was harsh.

:p:

I'm sure Zero_Wing feels the same about you. Them Filipinos would probably consider it a "divine call of judgment" when you & your loved ones finally succumb to the smog clouds that constantly affect China.

That Zero_Wing once laughed at a picture about HK tourists get killed by local(s) in the Ph. Since he is so happy to see people's life is taken, I think it is okay for us to laugh at his dead body as well.

That Zero_Wing once laughed at a picture about HK tourists get killed by local(s) in the Ph. Since he is so happy to see people's life is taken, I think it is okay for us to laugh at his dead body as well.

I don't see that pesky little guy since the typhoon hit Philippines. Does he live in the path of the storm.

That all started with Chinese expansionism into the Spratlys (which China had no history of claiming up until now). Be honest with yourself, you Chinese would've done the same thing with Turks or another country that China is at odds with for that matter. Pulling out the "I did it cuz others did it too" card doesn't count for a moral excuse. :disagree:

Before that I will watch Kim Jong-un dance the Gangnam Style in Seoul after obliterating South Korea.

That's a very old one. C'mon, give me one that you thought of! Firstly, you need to start off with "you dirty Korean" then you go from there.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom