What's new

Why is China trying to bully its neighbors?

Yes BlaBla...Bla. Who care ?

Still UR GOVERNMENT not U chose China FD-2000 system, and UR ARMY bought weapon-tech from China and equiped China WS-1 MLRS and B-611 missiles.

Atatwolf is not a pure Turk nor he does the behalf of Turkey, so just don't ignore his trashtalking.

any chinese frm yunnan???

do u guys have info on mong mao??

He is itching to have China vs Turkey troll war, so just don't fall into his trap.

So far, i haven't noticed any Chinese member from the province of Yunnan, but i love that beautiful place.
do u by any chance have any info on mong mao....if u have plz link it....thnks in advance.

do u by any chance have any info on mong mao....if u have plz link it....thnks in advance.

It is related to the Thai people, since they originated from Yunnan.

I think Mong Mao was a regime in Yunnan from the 15th century.

why is this Bloomberg guy called WILLIAM PESEK twisting facts and bully China

Ohhhh, you have relations with broke Greece and second worst economy of the world Armenia. So what?
Sadness, even the broke Greece stronger than u.
Aegean Sea is the lack owed by Greek.
Greece84.gif

:coffee: We have relationship with all of your neighbors :D Japan, India, Indonesia, Thailand, US, etc countries that are economically and military very strong and can do really great damage to China. Japan helped us with marmaray projec, he was here not long ago and said Turkic relation is very important for Japan. You do the math.
HEHE... at last u need to find foreign others to help urself.

Another news to prove our .... bigger than urs.:coffee:
Satellites
Turkey will acquire new military/intelligence satellites in the short term. These include a 0.8m resolution reconnaissance satellite (Project Göktürk-1) for use by the Turkish Armed Forces and a 2m resolution reconnaissance satellite (Project Göktürk-2) for use by the National Intelligence Organization. The production of Göktürk-2 is completed by the Turkish Aerospace Industries, while Göktürk-1 is still in the production stage.

Göktürk-2 was launched from Jiuquan Launch Area 4 / SLS-2 in China by a Long March 2D space launch vehicle at 16:12:52 UTC on December 18, 2012. It was placed into a low Earth orbit of 686 km (426 mi) at 16:26 UTC. The first signal from Göktürk-2 was received at 17:39 UTC by the Tromsø Satellite Station, northern Norway.

In 2013 Turkey approved the construction by Roketsan of its first satellite launching center, initially for low earth orbit satellites.

Last edited:
China is too big and powerful to challenge from any of its neighbors,except from japan all other are developing countries and are no match to Chinese economy or military.

I think you got it wrong when you compare Japan's military and economy with China. Japan is still suffering from 2 lost decades and is not gonna match China. Their military is also no match for the PLA, fighting one on one everybody knows who is the one getting destroyed. You can bet on it it's gonna be 3 lost decades for Japan now that the global economy is in a worse shape plus the worsening relations with China.

I think you got it wrong when you compare Japan's military and economy with China. Japan is still suffering from 2 lost decades and is not gonna match China. Their military is also no match for the PLA, fighting one on one everybody knows who is the one getting destroyed. You can bet on it it's gonna be 3 lost decades for Japan now that the global economy is in a worse shape plus the worsening relations with China.

I am talking about present time not future,and yes i will give you Japanese economy isn't gonna cut it against china but military is strong enough to deter china especially if prize is bunch of islands conflict is not worth it besides there is always USA.
Japan as a country have always risen from the ashes(imagine being nuked).
Specifically speaking in pure military terms a conflict with japan will only gonna weaken china with no significant accomplishment.India/Vietnam can be better candidate.

Another news to prove our .... bigger than urs.:coffee:

Whenever those losers have nothing that can compete with China they will start the pen*s measuring contests. Even the modern trams Turkey are using are made by Chinese. Turkey can't do anything right, even lost the Olympic bid to radioactive Japan.

I am talking about present time not future,and yes i will give you Japanese economy isn't gonna cut it against china but military is strong enough to deter china especially if prize is bunch of islands conflict is not worth it besides there is always USA.
Japan as a country have always risen from the ashes(imagine being nuked).
Specifically speaking in pure military terms a conflict with japan will only gonna weaken china with no significant accomplishment.India/Vietnam can be better candidate.

As i said before if a war occurs between Japan and China (one on one), Japan will be the one to bite the dust in present time or in the future. I don't care if they survived 2 atomic blasts some 60 years ago, you talk as if Japan is the only country that can withstand some atomic explosion. If Japan is so tough they wouldn't have surrendered. If we were to fire our nuclear missiles it's gonna wipe them out. China has been attacked by foreign countries in the past by the British, French, 8 alliance and even Japan who was responsible for 20 millions of deaths during WW2. Guess what? We are gonna become the biggest economy in the near future, we already have the largest army in the world and we are getting advanced. China was backward and weak, invaded by many advanced countries and still we have risen from the ashes. Mao's failed economic policy caused China slowdown and still we are now where we are today. Now look at Japan, already an advanced developed country with 3 lost decades coming, their economy ain't gonna return back like the one in the 80's when people were talking about how Japan was gonna surpass USA. JSDF is not weak but surely is no equal to the PLA.

As i said before if a war occurs between Japan and China (one on one), Japan will be the one to bite the dust in present time or in the future. I don't care if they survived 2 atomic blasts some 60 years ago, you talk as if Japan is the only country that can withstand some atomic explosion. If Japan is so tough they wouldn't have surrendered. If we were to fire our nuclear missiles it's gonna wipe them out. China has been attacked by foreign countries in the past by the British, French, 8 alliance and even Japan who was responsible for 20 millions of deaths during WW2. Guess what? We are gonna become the biggest economy in the near future, we already have the largest army in the world and we are getting advanced. China was backward and weak, invaded by many advanced countries and still we have risen from the ashes. Mao's failed economic policy caused China slowdown and still we are now where we are today. Now look at Japan, already an advanced developed country with 3 lost decades coming, their economy ain't gonna return back like the one in the 80's when people were talking about how Japan was gonna surpass USA. JSDF is not weak but surely is no equal to the PLA.

I never said Equal to Chinese Military,but wars today are not fought on sentiments,you need specific objectives such as those disputed islands,now at present time Chinese economy is still a developing.
If you think of invading Japanese mainland then USA will intervene,can you handle them both at the same time? However if you launch a limited offensive on those islands and capture it with a substantial loss same goes for japan then you can achieve a strategic as well as a tactical victory,but question is whether those military objectives are worth the loss.
China should wait have a capable blue-water navy as well as a good amphibious force.
Problem is Japan is allied to USA and uncle SAM wont sit and watch as its biggest strategic platform(Japan) goes down.

I never said Equal to Chinese Military,but wars today are not fought on sentiments,you need specific objectives such as those disputed islands,now at present time Chinese economy is still a developing.
If you think of invading Japanese mainland then USA will intervene,can you handle them both at the same time? However if you launch a limited offensive on those islands and capture it with a substantial loss same goes for japan then you can achieve a strategic as well as a tactical victory,but question is whether those military objectives are worth the loss.
China should wait have a capable blue-water navy as well as a good amphibious force.
Problem is Japan is allied to USA and uncle SAM wont sit and watch as its biggest strategic platform(Japan) goes down.

No Chinese here are talking about invading Japan, who wants to invade that dying economy? China only want to protect its interests and territory. We are well aware the Japs are occupied by the American forces and they need to listen to uncle Sam. Even if China has a fully developed blue water navy China does not wish to invade Japan, because she is only interested in economic development of the region. Japan has only made things worse for themselves and wish to increase tensions. China on the other hand will continue with her military and economic growth and nothing can stop this behemoth. You didn't say Japan was equal but capable matching China, which is almost the same as equal if you ask me.

Back
Top Bottom