What's new

Why is China trying to bully its neighbors?

China is too big and powerful to challenge from any of its neighbors,except from japan all other are developing countries and are no match to Chinese economy or military.
But i wonder why is china holding back?at-least wrt to India and Vietnam,both these countries are not allied to USA or to each-other for that matter.
Its a shame having such a powerful military and still taking crap from these countries,and more than that constant warnings given by china makes it look like whining baby.

ha ha ha ha i also wonder whats holding back the mighty china to attack india as it did in 1962 i guess they know whats awaiting them this time otherwise they would have run over by now

China is too big and powerful to challenge from any of its neighbors,except from japan all other are developing countries and are no match to Chinese economy or military.
But i wonder why is china holding back?at-least wrt to India and Vietnam,both these countries are not allied to USA or to each-other for that matter.
Its a shame having such a powerful military and still taking crap from these countries,and more than that constant warnings given by china makes it look like whining baby.
China is only courages to an enemy is crippled and helpless... they even brag about it...to an enemy who is capable and able to defend itself they act like a pussy. Giving threats from a distance fearing they will come and punch their teeth out. China is not moving because any out of the blue aggresion would give signal to others that they are next in line for Chinese aggression. They would make coalition and from there I don't have to tell the story.

If China's missile defense system is a total crap, how could it put pressure on NATO to give you a better bargain? Do you think NATO is stupid? Or you are simply stupid?
If you had any knowledge about the tender you would know that China was the cheapest and also lowest spec. In last press release Erdogan said he would be open to new offers. What does this mean? If you can use your yellow brain you could understand it is just negotiating trick. He is using you to push down the price and get out more from the real suppliers.

China didn't want to start a war with India. There was no other choice because Nehru cornered China by his "forward policy". China started a war to calm down India from crazy.

China didn't want to start a war with India. There was no other choice because Nehru cornered China by his "forward policy". China started a war to calm down India from crazy.
So is India sane now or still crazy?

If you had any knowledge about the tender you would know that China was the cheapest and also lowest spec. In last press release Erdogan said he would be open to new offers. What does this mean? If you can use your yellow brain you could understand it is just negotiating trick. He is using you to push down the price and get out more from the real suppliers.
Of course I know the bid tricks. The bidder won't give up a cent if other competitors only supply craps, even for free.

Last edited:
Precisely!!!! Point well noted. :cheers:

I also found that it is funny how some thief really attempts to make a scene to escape from it by calling other peoples thief:

1Angry about their neighbor putting up a statue of a anti-Japan hero and say that he is a criminal, while worship their criminals in Yasukuni Shrine.

2Some stupid fools who are pretty far away from China always criticize Chinese people for no good reason. They listen to a awful old lady who claim that the Chinese government is killing her people (yet she is a mother of several kids), eliminating their religion and language (yet she and her Muslim children can speak perfectly their own language) and those "freedom fighters" are peaceful (yet she gave those "related pictures" about "Chinese killing locals" is not even happened in China to the media and some real pictures and fact show that those so-called "freedom fighters" even kill their own people and other Chinese ethnics such as Mongolian, Hun, Kazah, and Han).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom