What's new

Why is Bollywood dominated by Khatris?

OMG man that's sooooooooooooo gross. Imagine hordes of Dravidians thronging NW India mixing about with Aryans

No racism bro, there are boundaries and boundaries are to be respected

Doesn't sound half bad to me!
I think mixed children are always beautiful!
Besides, unity of the nation can only increase with such integration. Even history speaks of alliances and bonds between kingdoms through marriage.

Though I think we live in two different worlds and realities!

Lol false flagging people (in this case bangladeshi) always crack me up.

Especially when its multiple account generating Arefin.

First work on getting your aadhar card so you can dare to imagine. ;)
My name's Ehtesham and don't ever quote me again

In every aspect mate.. We can take some clues from the history :enjoy:

What history?! The history of the people of the region that is present day Pakistan? Because I don't remember a Punjabi or Sindhi or Baluchi rule delhi.
Afghans have ruled Delhi and parts of India intermittently, but no one from the regions of present day Pakistan.

So in short, no, you have no point of reference in history as a Pakistani.

Don't be misled by media and short history of only few decades. You have to look at the entire history spanning century rather approx. a milliennium, I hope you got what I'm hinting at :azn:
And all the states of india will be treated equally and a just system will allow all people level playing ground. The discriminatory caste system will be outlawed and implemented on the grass root level. You will feel more freedom. Women will be safe from attacks and sexual harassment.

Ok that is hilarious! I literally spat out my coffee laughing.
You sir are a natural comedian!
Keep up the good humor!

Indian members can vote BJP, like has happened in Assam. Its the best chance to get something done permanently.

These people have thought well past the idea of aadhar...so its not helping them when I mention it.....just like saying "rice and hilsa" is not something drastically new to their life ambitions.

Onus is on India to verify on ground, esp the border areas and then take action:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...9b3d759cfe7_story.html?utm_term=.7e62bb6446dd

I get so depressed when I realize how many of them are in our country. In earlier times this sort of invasion would be met with a proper response. Now people are so afraid to be labelled "islamophobic" they let foreign, hostile camps exist and undermine our country.

It's mostly Punjabis and people of Pashtun descent. They just tend to look 'better' and 'fairer' compared to actual Indians.

Punjab also has a rich and strong culture that heavily circles around music specifically, which is a big part of the Bollywood industry. Which is also one reason why most of your popular singers are also Punjabi.

Punjabis have changed the cultural perception towards India, in a positive light - of course. What many foreigners think of Indian culture, they're actually just thinking of Punjabi culture.

and no offense, I think the rest of India; except for maybe parts of South India lacks unique culture.

Stupid and ignorant comment and learn some history. Your assumptions have no basis in truth

What history?! The history of the people of the region that is present day Pakistan? Because I don't remember a Punjabi or Sindhi or Baluchi rule delhi.
Afghans have ruled Delhi and parts of India intermittently, but no one from the regions of present day Pakistan.

So in short, no, you have no point of reference in history as a Pakistani.

Ok that is hilarious! I literally spat out my coffee laughing.
You sir are a natural comedian!
Keep up the good humor!
Apparently it seems that you don't believe me but I know that there is a latent "yes" hiding in the pretentious "no" and I know you want it because you want to live a an era of equality and fraternity that only the aforementioned measures can ensure.. oh man rise above these pretensions and say "yes

Last edited:
It apparently seems that you don't believe me but I know that there is a latent "yes" hiding in the pretentious "no" and I know you want it because you want to live a an era of equality and fraternity that only the aforementioned measures can ensure.. oh man rise above these pretensions and say "yes

Your verbal gymnastics has ended up sounding quite rapey. "No" means "yes", "i know you want it"..
WTF are you on about?!
I'm sure there's a better way to put that thought together.

Also, just to be clear, no homo!
And no mean no, and yes means yes.

BTW by any chance Sheikhs in Pakistan are khatris originally ?
Na ji Sheikhs are converted Brahmins in case of Kashmiris origin but Punjabi SHeikhs were from different origins

:) her father was a YousafZai Pashtun.
SHe looks like a typical Hazarawaal girl :D
pakistan punjabis , they're loud and love to dominate .
All Pakistanis are loud except for Urdu speakers :D
@PaklovesTurkiye @Musafir117

All of them have India Passports and Live/Died as Indians ...
Thats great you got them we got Edhi,,Abdul Qadir Khan and Javed Miandad in return :D

Stupid and ignorant comment and learn some history. Your assumptions have no basis in truth
Noon leagi hay you know closet Punjabi supermist :D

India is a federation of states in the subcontinent. Almost like EU, except that it calls itself a country (for some blah blah reason) Ethnic borders have been dissolved (because apparently we all are the same people lol) with people mixing like crazy. With the current rates of migration miscegenation, one won't be able to tell apart an Indian Punjabi from a Tamil in the near future :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

U have quite good sense of humor...Let me call you Pakistani then !!! :D

Back
Top Bottom