What's new

Why is Bollywood dominated by Khatris?

It seems your only purpose is to troll.
Is that the only part of my post that you want to respond to?!
Do you have nothing else to defend your position?!

But to state my position on the matter:
60 insurgencies and the collective violence killed less people in a year than one year in a "homogenous" and peaceful Pakistan.
So I ask you again, which part of relative peace within boundaries are you disputing?
I do not waste my time on folks who are delusional, the fact that your bogus artificial nation has 60 violent independence movements says it all, have a good day and do live on in your utiopia.

I do not waste my time on folks who are delusional, the fact that your bogus artificial nation has 60 violent independence movements says it all, have a good day and do live on in your utiopia.

LOL! If you don't have an answer just say so!
No need to crawl out of your awkward situation disgracefully.
Anyways, have a good day as well!

Ok, and how are you going to take control of India?!
Militarily?! Culturally?! Politically?!
In every aspect mate.. We can take some clues from the history :enjoy:
ndia dwarfs Pakistan in all those departments. Anyways, I'm not interested in giving air to your flights of fantasy.
You're allowed to dream and I wont be the alarm to wake you up from it. You can continue on your Gazwa hind project. Means little in the real world.
Don't be misled by media and short history of only few decades. You have to look at the entire history spanning century rather approx. a milliennium, I hope you got what I'm hinting at :azn:
And all the states of india will be treated equally and a just system will allow all people level playing ground. The discriminatory caste system will be outlawed and implemented on the grass root level. You will feel more freedom. Women will be safe from attacks and sexual harassment.

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:60 insurgencies say otherwise:rofl::rofl::dance3::dance3::lol::lol::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
none of those "60" insurgencies have so far brought the fight to our houses yet.

the "mujahideen" in Kashmir remain a localized problem, you won't see too much or any support for them from any of the mainstream parties or their patrons. As an example, UP muslims don't care much for Kashmir, neither do the Bengali or Keralite ones.

the commies aren't doing much better either and remain small localized problems despite them sporadically generating national headlines with their actions.

Wait a minute, did you just find a "final solution" to racism?
A country of people that all look alike? I think personally, I would like an India like that.
Person of every caste, religion, ethnicity to mix!

I like where you're heads at!
OMG man that's sooooooooooooo gross. Imagine hordes of Dravidians thronging NW India mixing about with Aryans

No racism bro, there are boundaries and boundaries are to be respected

It's mostly Punjabis and people of Pashtun descent. They just tend to look 'better' and 'fairer' compared to actual Indians.

Punjab also has a rich and strong culture that heavily circles around music specifically, which is a big part of the Bollywood industry. Which is also one reason why most of your popular singers are also Punjabi.

Punjabis have changed the cultural perception towards India, in a positive light - of course. What many foreigners think of Indian culture, they're actually just thinking of Punjabi culture.

and no offense, I think the rest of India; except for maybe parts of South India lacks unique culture.

Alright Talwar

OMG man that's sooooooooooooo gross. Imagine hordes of Dravidians thronging NW India mixing about with Aryans

No racism bro, there are boundaries and boundaries are to be respected
This whole "Aryan" / "Dravidian" thing is a ruse, there is nothing there.

This whole "Aryan" / "Dravidian" thing is a ruse, there is nothing there.
No its true. Like lets say its easy to differentiate between someone from Jammu and one from Tamil Nadu. Why? Because their origins are different. That's how it is, can't change it

here is the list of Bollywood actors having family roots in pakistan

1-Dilib Kumar
Muhammad Yusuf Khan, popularly known as Dilip Kumar was born in Peshawar, NWFP, British India now, of course, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan. He was born in 1922 to a hindko speaking Awan family. Dilip Kumar’s house is near the famous Qissa Khawani Bazar. In the late 1930’s his family moved to Mumbai, India.

2- Sanjay Dutt
Sanjay Dutt’s father Sunit Dutt was born in Khurd Village, Jhelum District, Punjab, Pakistan. Not only that, Sanjay Dutt’s mother the legendary Nargis Dutt (real name: Fatima Rashid) was also a Pakistani born actress. Who knew Munna Bhai was actually Pakistani!

3- Amitabh Bachan
Amitabh Bachchan’s mother, Teji Bachchan, was born in Lyallpur, Punjab, British India. That place is now known as Faisalabad, one of the biggest cities of the country.

4- Rajesh Khanna
Rajesh Khanna’s family was from Burewala, Vehari District, Punjab, Pakistan. There is actually a “conflict” on whether Rajesh Khanna was born in Amritsar or Burewala. Majority believes he was born in Amritsar but his family home actually stands in Burewala, to this very day, apparently.

5- Amrish Puri

Amrish Puri, the veteran actor was born in Lahore in 1932. He belonged to a Punjabi speaking family of Lala Nihal Singh Puri. Amrish Puri later moved to Shimla to continue his studies.

6- Prem Chopra

Prem Chopra, another famous ‘villain’ of Bollywood cinema, was born in Lahore, Punjab to a Punjabi Hindu family in 1935. Not only that, Prem Chopra is an alumnus of the prestigious Punjab University. After the partition, Prem’s family moved to Shimla.

7- Govinda

Arun Kumar Ahuja, father of Govinda, was born in Gujranwala, Punjab, British India. Arun Kumar was also a famous actor. After partition, Govinda’s family moved to Mumbai where Govinda was born.

8- Hirithik Roshan

You didn’t expect this one, did you? Apparently, Hrithik Roshan’s great grandfathers were from Pakistan. His paternal grandfather, Roshan, who was a well-known music director, was born in Gujranwala, Punjab. On the other hand, his maternal grandfather J. Om Prakash was born in Sialkot, Punjab. Now you know where the hunk has his good looks from

9- Vivek Oberoi

The one-time promising actor, Vivek Oberoi’s father, Suresh Oberoi – actor, was born in Quetta, Balochistan in 1946. Vivek is originally from a Punjabi family, although, within a year of Suresh Oberoi’s birth his family relocated to Hyderabad, India due to partition.

10- Gulzar

The famous poet and author, Sampooran Singh Kalra, more commonly known as Gulzar, was born in Dina City, Jhelum District, Punjab, Pakistan. He was born in a Sikh family which later moved to India, after partition.

11- Sadhana Shivdasani

The biggest film star of her time, Sadhana was born in Karachi, Sindh, British India in 1941. Although, the family was famous in Karachi cinema at that time but they flew from Karachi during the post-partition riots and settled in Mumbai.

12- Dev Anand

The famous actor/director Dev Anand was born in Shakargarh, Gurdaspur District, Punjab, Pakistan. Dev spent his early years in Gharota Village, Gurdaspur. Dev is an alumnus of Government College, Lahore.

13- The Kapoor Family

Oh yeah, Ranbir, Kareena, Karishma, Rishi? All Pakistanis by heritage! The patriarch Pritviraj Kapoor, the first ‘Kapoor’, as the Indian cimena folks like to call him, was an actor born in Lyallpur, Punjab in 1906. He later moved to Peshawar and completed his higher education from Edward’s College in Peshawar. There, his son Raj Kapoor, father of Rishi Kapoor, was born in Peshawar. The other two, Shammi & Shashi, were born in regions that are now part of Indian territory, though.
Just for info Amitabh Rai Srivastava Bachchan is a UP wala from Allahabad and Kayastha by caste.

Last edited:
There were no British landlords in the region of Pakistan nor were servants taken for British families, 'coolies' usually tended to be from South India or Bengal (their descendants are present among the Indo-Carribean community).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coolie

Locals were recruited into the army in large numbers and given some privileges.

Maybe not in the Caribbean (those were actually most Gujeratis as a merchant community), but I've met plenty of Indo-Kenyan/Tanzanian/Ugandan who were clearly of North Western origin, both Sikh and Muslim, the Muslims whom had last names like Khan, Bhatt etc.

South Indians make up the majority of the Indian diaspora in places like Singapore and Malaysia, the only place where you see a large Bengali diaspora from the Raj era is in the Andaman and Nicobar Islands

Maybe not in the Caribbean (those were actually most Gujeratis as a merchant community), but I've met plenty of Indo-Kenyan/Tanzanian/Ugandan who were clearly of North Western origin, both Sikh and Muslim, the Muslims whom had last names like Khan, Bhatt etc.

South Indians make up the majority of the Indian diaspora in places like Singapore and Malaysia, the only place where you see a large Bengali diaspora from the Raj era is in the Andaman and Nicobar Islands
Khan, Bhatt are found all over India, they aren't specific to the north-west.

Khan, Bhatt are found all over India, they aren't specific to the north-west.

I understand that but most of these people I've met generally fit the appearance of what is typically seen in the NW of the subcontinent, the existence of a moderately sized Sikh community in these nations also tells you that at the very least there was SOME migration from the Punjab. But they weren't the majority in East Africa, once again that was and is the Gujarati community.

In every aspect mate.. We can take some clues from the history :enjoy:

Don't be misled by media and short history of only few decades. You have to look at the entire history spanning century rather approx. a milliennium, I hope you got what I'm hinting at :azn:
And all the states of india will be treated equally and a just system will allow all people level playing ground. The discriminatory caste system will be outlawed and implemented on the grass root level. You will feel more freedom. Women will be safe from attacks and sexual harassment.
Bro it seems like they have forgot Panipat:lol::rofl:

none of those "60" insurgencies have so far brought the fight to our houses yet.

the "mujahideen" in Kashmir remain a localized problem, you won't see too much or any support for them from any of the mainstream parties or their patrons. As an example, UP muslims don't care much for Kashmir, neither do the Bengali or Keralite ones.

the commies aren't doing much better either and remain small localized problems despite them sporadically generating national headlines with their actions.
Kashmris do not want or need bengals to help them!!!

Back
Top Bottom