What's new

Why Iran supports Assad?

Not disagreeing with you but just one factual correction. Shias are 13 % of Syria
Shias twelvers are no more than 0.5% in syria, and the alawite were 10% few years ago. Considering the demographic of sunni analyste say they are no more than 8%

Not disagreeing with you but just one factual correction. Shias are 13 % of Syria

Very precisely 12,8 percent. But that doesn't change absolutely nothing.

- 2, 8 percent : ~ 630 840 people

Syria population (July 2012) : 22,530 million

Sunni : 15,771 million

Shia Alawi : 2,928 million (13 %. I'm nice)

It's lost in advance…

Very precisely 12,8 percent. But that doesn't change absolutely nothing.

- 2, 8 percent : ~ 630 840 people

Syria population (July 2012) : 22,530 million

Sunni : 15,771 million

Shia Alawi : 2,928 million

It's lost in advance…
I have doubt about these numbers, shia twelvers are practically non existant, there are some shia villages, and some are in damascus but never at 3% of the population more likely 0.5%
Alawite are said to be no more than 8%

I have doubt about these numbers, shia twelvers are practically non existant, there are some shia villages, and some are in damascus but never at 3% of the population more likely 0.5%
Alawite are said to be no more than 8%

I agree with you. But let's not too bad. ^^

What do you wanna say by those numbers? You don't mean that Iran supports Asad because he is Alawi,do you? According to your numbers and percents,The whole Syrian Army-which most of you blame it of killing innocent civilians-must be Sunni and in fact it is. Even the majority of Syrian government is formed of Sunnis and it's not limited to a specific religion, race or etc. unlike the other arab nations such as Bahrain. Also do you remember Syrian defence minister, who was assassinated by FSA Terrorists? He was christen, wasn't he?

We support assad because we support the syrian people, Turks and wahabis are on the side of al qeada and are planning to destroy syria. but in end the will get fced up like their zionist allied ahahah

Not as proud as Turkey.Sending armed gangs and thugs to Syria to achieve Edogan's Neo Ottoman policies.Please don't play the victim role here.It's just sick.

Stop pulling crap out of your **** please, The people those who you call 'Armed Gangs' and 'Thugs' are normal syroam people that are sick of the failure and barbaric policy of the pathetic struglig regime of Assad. The only sickest and most honorless people on earth arent the ones that commit a bad deed but those who see it happen and do nothing, You should be ashamed of yourself for trying to justify everything with either "Imperialsme" or "But they did the same bla bla bla".

Freedom to the Syrian people, Freedom from the soulles animal they see as a human named Assad. Get back to reality little kid, Your drowning in your own Illusion...

We support assad because we support the syrian people, Turks and wahabis are on the side of al qeada and are planning to destroy syria. but in end the will get fced up like their zionist allied ahahah

Wow such original arguments you got there, The same thrash talk over and over again....

It's so cute. ^^

You support ‘Assad’ because you support ‘your brothers Shia Alouite in Syria’ and you support ‘Hezbollah’ because ‘you support your brothers Shia in Lebanon’. Nothing else.

Because you have ‘a goal shia expansionist since always’. To create ‘an shia arc of strangulation against all Sunnis Arab’. But when your big brother Assad will fall, very very very soon, then finally :wave:.
And this big show is simply wonderful :pop:.

It's so cute. ^^

You support ‘Assad’ because you support ‘your brothers Shia Alouite in Syria’ and you support ‘Hezbollah’ because ‘you support your brothers Shia in Lebanon’. Nothing else.

Because you have ‘a goal shia expansionist since always’. To create ‘an shia arc of strangulation against all Sunnis Arab’. But when your big brother Assad will fall, very very very soon, then finally :wave:.
And this big show is simply wonderful :pop:.

Yeah right,and you support terrorist scums in Syria only because they are Sunni.You support suicide bombers in Iraq because they are Sunni.You suppress Bahrain unarmed protesters only because they are Shia.You hate Assad because he is not Sunni.
Spare me please,if it isn't Saudi expansionist,then what is it?

My esteemed Iranian brothers, please come back to your senses. It is time to stop this madness. Brahimi is trying something. Please work with him:

- ask your Chinese and Russian friends to agree to the following plan
- get Assad and his associates out of the country may be to Russia so they can wait there for war crimes trial
- a peace keeping force to protect the Alawi, Christian and other minorities
- get the Syrian Army and rebels to a cease fire
- then hold a free and fair election

Otherwise it will drag on, some Alawi's are already defecting and eventually many Alawi's and Christians will go to the rebel side that is how it will end. You have an opportunity to save some lives and end the bloodshed:

Someone accused me of being Jewish/zionist false flagger, please come to Bangladesh section or look at my history of posts.

Another brother said it is not my concern, well I think it is my concern, because I am a member of the 7 billion humanity on this planet and everything that happens on this planet is the concern of every human being. On another level, I see brothers killing brothers, so that is also another big concern.

The future is with an integrated Arab greater GCC union with Iraq+Syria+Jordan+Yemen+Palestine+GCC, all Arabic speaking countries in Asia. A prosperous integrated greater GCC will ensure high living standard, development and peace for all inhabitants, Shia, Sunni, Alawi, Christian, Kurd, Druze and even stop the Israeli abusive behavior. It will be a great trading partner for both Turkey and Iran. So Iranian brothers, please look at the future and let everyone move towards that future, please do not stand on the way to prevent that future.

More details about greater GCC here:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/180771-geopolitics-gcc-region.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah right,and you support terrorist scums in Syria only because they are Sunni.You support suicide bombers in Iraq because they are Sunni.You suppress Bahrain unarmed protesters only because they are Shia.You hate Assad because he is not Sunni.
Spare me please,if it isn't Saudi expansionist,then what is it?

Like i said the justifacation is either "Imperialisme" or "But they do the same thing bla bla" I am amazed how you prove me right over and over again, I support the revolution not because Assad is a Alawi but because of the fact he is another dictator which only care about there own butt insted of the Civilians, I supported the Libyans Against Kadafi a Sunni so your argument is irrelevant...

please look at the future and let everyone move towards that future, please do stand on the way to prevent that future.
:no:

It’s completely impossible for the ancient Persians. A need for revenge genetic.

The past shows us always the future.

Iran will not renounce ‘never’ on this shia-supremacy desire. It's in his veins. His blood. The ‘eternal dream of shia Mullah’ which will control still the country.

See all links :

Safavid conversion of Iran from Sunnism to Shiism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Muslim conquest of Persia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Battle of al-Q

:no:

It’s completely impossible for the ancient Persians. A need for revenge genetic.

The past shows us always the future.

Iran will not renounce ‘never’ on this shia-supremacy desire. It's in his veins. His blood. The ‘eternal dream of shia Mullah’ which will control still the country.

See all links :

Safavid conversion of Iran from Sunnism to Shiism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Muslim conquest of Persia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Battle of al-Q

Your obsession with Shias make me think you are a good brother of Osama Bin Laden.He is the best production of Saudi society.
No one wants to control Arab world,it's a mess already.
Also,by copy pasting the same wikipedia linkes all over the forum,you can't magically turn stupid words to wise ones.

is the best production of Saudi society.

Thank you very very much. From you it’s an veritable honor. But ‘new Arab society’, it’s much better. :lol:

Not rather, very very soon, a fantastic renaissance as ‘our glorious Arabic ancestor’. Fall you me. You will see.

:azn:

Thank you very very much. From you it’s an veritable honor. But ‘new Arab society’, it’s much better. :lol:

Not rather, very very soon, a fantastic renaissance as ‘our glorious Arabic ancestor’. Fall you me. You will see.

:azn:

Could you please explain why Iran supports Hamas , as you know it's a Sunni organization ...

Back
Top Bottom