What's new

Why Indians Opposing Me! Need Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some Indians accusing: Saying I am China friendly some saying I am Pakistan friendly but I am posting news items related to China, India, Pakistan & other countries.

Indian members should avoid this kind of behavior.

Dude we don't have an issue with you being China friendly , Eco- friendly or whatever. I have more Pakistani friends than paranoid Indians in this forum and i am enjoying each and every moment. Just go with the ride and enjoy the forum.

Like rightly Jana said, we are just paranoid. :D:D:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Some Indians accusing: Saying I am China friendly some saying I am Pakistan friendly but I am posting news items related to China, India, Pakistan & other countries.

Brother everyone has a right to have a opinion.

As for china friendly, Pakistan friendly we are also friendly towards them. We can have some differences but that doesn't means hate.

Hate only destroys.

when a group of people from a country get on an indvidual, it is called CALLUSION.

No body is perfect on this froum, so lay off and let Sri Lankan do what he does best.

and one member even pointed to a Pakistani for suporting Srilankan. Lay off and let the man say his peace.[/B]
i know truth hurts. Cupish Dudes

Didnt you see Jana's posts. Just because Indians are mailing Srilankan she accuses Indians of harrassing him.

so it turns out everyone loves you :)

and the discussion has moved on to discussing Jana's post. accept it. u indians luv her too much

I Suppressed by some Indian Members, I Hope Everything will be fine in the Future.

Admin Please HELP when a GROUP attacking ONE member.

Oh Sri lankan....he is nice guy..only problem that I have noticed in this one year is...he does not debate/share thoughts/post replies/give opinions...otherwise he is doing his job of posting new threads and dissapearing very well......all under the rule:D

BTW - the email matter is serious..mods should imediately look into this.

Sri Lankan, this is one of your more useful threads, as Jana got a chance here to take potshots at indians and we can do nothing because nobody knows who we are talking about :) LOL. she's unstoppable when there's no substance ;)

Once you are done crying, i expect you to report the people / posts / emails to mods like ALL OF US do instead of opening such threads.

I Suppressed by some Indian Members, I Hope Everything will be fine in the Future.

Bro, this is the first time i have seen you participated in a discussion.
:cheers::cheers: :smitten:

Some Indians sending me E-mails regarding this issue.

I am surprised how Indian members got my e-mail address?

email or message? coz if someone messages u, it also goes to ur mail box.

and if its an email then message me their names and ill ask them

Brother, they cant digest straight talk or may be they think u have links with LTTE. :azn:

When GROUP attacks you, you should silence them by giving a collective reply with a credible source. Asking for mods help or disappearing is downright sissy. Stick on and face the adversary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom