What's new

Why Indians Opposing Me! Need Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lankan Ranger

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score

Some Indians already opposing me & my activities in PDF.

Is something wrong with my activities in PDF?

Administrators please tell me about my mistakes (If any).

I hope I strictly followed the rules in PDF.

Are any reports regarding my misbehavior? (If any).

I am concerned hoping for a favorable response from Administrators & Members in PDF.

Thanks.

I am concerned hoping for a favorable response from Administrators & Members in PDF.

Thanks.

:what: :what: :what:

Who is opposing you?

Well some people might be irritated since you open a million threads, post a few pics and when its time for discussion, you're nowhere to be found.

I would say open threads, but only quality threads. Not too many picture threads. And discuss here. Discussion is important.

Sometimes it seems like you're setting a bait for us and then running away. We keep fighting and you're nowhere to be seen.

Thanks.

You are the coolest poster ever we have here on PDF because you dont accuse anyone rather you post some good informative defence related and otherwise reports.

You never violated any rule as far as i have observed
:tup:

Keep it up and dont care about the Indians

I Agree with JagjinNatt..
The Threads are Live and Productive only with "Content" and Regular Presence of the Thread Starter.

Srilankan, I Heartily appreciate ur constant efforts to comeup with Awesome Military Pics/News but as Jag Said, when it comes to discussion the rules are different.

If u have any issue, plese state it the event in particular, u r referring to.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Thanks.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Well i like you dear so don't loose heart. i like specialy the pic you add to the threads .

Again all indians comments are seen here. i am not against anybody specific but i have seen that all indian members get together and start opposing any member. it shoud be encountered as it is a demotivating factor for junior members like me.

Again all indians comments are seen here. i am not against anybody specific but i have seen that all indian members get together and start opposing any member. it shoud be encountered as it is a demotivating factor for junior members like me.

As far as i can see none of the Indian Members have said anything "opposing", in this thread so far and infact its yet Uknown that what was the exact issue with Srilankan.

Brother we are not against anyone..its just that he said Indians opposing him..and we want to know how and who did it??as far as i know most of his posts were pictures..only difference Indians had with him was on a thread he created saying that India is buying F-15 to replace MIG-27 ..we asked for credible links and he didnt provided any ..instead he posts more pictures..asking for credible link is now meant as opposing a member??

Thanks.

What is this ? some members may express views against some of your post that doesn't mean they oppose you.

evry person hve to face thz situation specially when he is doing good wrk
so keep it up :):)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom