What's new

Posting issue

oye nashaeee chup kar. let webby resolve the issue
May be this works with your IE

26213.jpg

Webby i changed the browser to IE 11 . But the error is still

The following error occurred
The server responded with an error. The error message is in the JavaScript console.

:P well i dont like chrome also i dont like firefox.

though i like opera .

now if any fkin member can tell me why using IE i cant post from one laptop but from another the posting from IE is fine on PDF.

i can use other browsers for posting but then i want to know what is messed up

:P well i dont like chrome also i dont like firefox.

though i like opera .

now if any fkin member can tell me why using IE i cant post from one laptop but from another the posting from IE is fine on PDF.

i can use other browsers for posting but then i want to know what is messed up

Then use Opera...:meeting:

I like using Chrome for a reason :devil:
2217d1357379809-internet-explorer-vs-firefox-vs-google-chrome-400803_193144737484842_2021273829_n.jpg

Then use Opera...:meeting:

I like using Chrome for a reason :devil:
2217d1357379809-internet-explorer-vs-firefox-vs-google-chrome-400803_193144737484842_2021273829_n.jpg

:D using Opera for different browsing and using IE for PDF while i haaaaaaaaaaateeeeeee firefox and i dont like chrome . it looks like some confused stupid looking freak :P

:D using Opera for different browsing and using IE for PDF while i haaaaaaaaaaateeeeeee firefox and i dont like chrome . it looks like some confused stupid looking freak :P
You should be given Nishan-e-Shujaat for using Internet Explorer in 2013/14. I salute your courage

Hats off to you

I would like to sit in your honour/courage and observe two minute silence
-----------

It took me about a month to get used to Google Chrome as I always used to revert back to Firefox but after I got used to it, its 5-6 years or so and I can't stop using it. It's simple... I press Command+Shift+N when I open the brower and always browse in incognito mode, it doesn't save any history whatsoever and I don't install extensions that would bring any useless pop ups in front of me. So it's easy, simple, convenient and I do all the private browsing and don't have to worry about deleting any cookies later etc.

Back
Top Bottom