What's new

Posting issue

You should be given Nishan-e-Shujaat for using Internet Explorer in 2013/14. I salute your courage

Hats off to you

I would like to sit in your honour/courage and observe two minute silence
-----------

It took me about a month to get used to Google Chrome as I always used to revert back to Firefox but after I got used to it, its 5-6 years or so and I can't stop using it. It's simple... I press Command+Shift+N when I open the brower and always browse in incognito mode, it doesn't save any history whatsoever and I don't install extensions that would bring any useless pop ups in front of me. So it's easy, simple, convenient and I do all the private browsing and don't have to worry about deleting any cookies later etc.

:D if your silence has over, can anyone of you stop making excuses and tell me what is wrong due to which IE iks giving that error while posting on PDF?

:D if your silence has over, can anyone of you stop making excuses and tell me what is wrong due to which IE iks giving that error while posting on PDF?
Delete your cookies, internet history and try to see it if that works

If it doesn't then reset your internet settings from Tools >>> Internet Options >>> Advanced >>> Click reset

and hopefully your problem should be solved

One problem I'm having is that sometimes when I reply to a post the embedded quote is attributed to the wrong person. I then have to edit my post to correct the quote link manually.

I think some other people may be having this problem when responding to my posts, as occasionally when I click on a "so-and-so replied to your post" link in the Alerts there isn't anything there.

Back
Top Bottom