What's new

Why Indians members are generous in giving thanks

Its not like that as u think rather you are seeing just one side of the coin.I get thanks from pakistani for my posts which indians calls are anti indian and i do get thanks from indians for posts which pakistani calls as anti-pakistan.but there iis 3rd side too i get thanks from both indians and pakistan even if they are anti -this or anti that when they think what i'm trying to highlight is truth even if its against the country.and i consider those thanks as genuine ones.

But one thing i'll say and its a truth....and will say in bold..That i ve been abused by some indians for my anti indian posts but i dont remember if any pakistani would have abused me till date for my anti-pak post however negative that post is against pakistan i never got any harss words from pakistanis.

Because although, you have now dialed down your anti-India rants you are still seen as one of the biggest all-time anti-India troll, Plus you even put Pakistani flags some time ago so that's probably why?

Although I personally admire your posts and humour. :)

Maybe thanks now? loool :P Joking

me guilty too. I am quite kanjoos in giving thanks. I only thank those posts which I 100% agree with, and they are rare.
I also thank those who I dont agree at all, but because they are funny/witty.
Sometimes I thank new members for some good contribution, but dont feel the same excitement if an old member says it(say vcheng)

You'll learn to fly with drift one day I am sure.. BTW have you noticed your posts some times make others quite uncomfortable not because of your arguments but because of the spirit of the post?

raja you are lucky to be pakistani, if an Indian had started this thread, he would have been condemned by everybody for whining.
@Indians: keep calm and troll on. :)

Well we are enemies after all, on a serious note, in a one-on-one situation all over the place, I have got on famously with indians - even have some indian friends, it is basically because our two states are in opposition necessary makes the indian state the enemy.

well i really like some of your posts where you encourage and appreciate the love of Pakistani for Pakistan. Well this enemy thing is surely valid on battle grounds where two forces are against each others for interests of their countries or may be it also valid in controversial topics where one pick side of his country over others but still there are many others topics and common interests and things where we can have good relationship with each others without getting into politics and differences :)

raja you are lucky to be pakistani, if an Indian had started this thread, he would have been condemned by everybody for whining.
@Indians: keep calm and troll on. :)

see its up to the topic starter how he take his controversial topic in right direction by giving appropriate replies but most of you guys did not even reply to the opening post :P

and above all its not moaning or complaining about thanks but its about attitude :)

ajtr is like our vcheng and MK and some others..... i admire both MK and vcheng for their different views.... they think out of the box... difference of opnion is always appriciated....but as i remember ajtr has been called false flagger many times but again so as vcheng and other pakistanis.....

personally i admire ajtr for her i'd say integrity (dont know if this is the right word) because she keeps same approach for both indian and pakistani matters regardless of what the news ia about....dont compromise on her principles....

You'll learn to fly with drift one day I am sure.. BTW have you noticed your posts some times make others quite uncomfortable not because of your arguments but because of the spirit of the post?
I dont know, it might make some uncomfortable. But this is anonymous forum. If I cant speak my mind (and of course I could be crude/wrong/vulgar ) where can I then.

ajtr is like our vcheng and MK and some others..... i admire both MK and vcheng for their different views.... they think out of the box... difference of opnion is always appriciated....but as i remember ajtr has been called false flagger many times but again so as vcheng and other pakistanis.....

personally i admire ajtr for her i'd say integrity (dont know if this is the right word) because she keeps same approach for both indian and pakistani matters regardless of what the news ia about....dont compromise on her principles....

any pakistani who represent american liberal views and will be criticising every time and talking bullshitt about pakistan will give an impression to some of our pakistani members as the one with innovate and the one who thinks out of the box and to indians as the sane pakistani member

any pakistani who represent american liberal views and will be criticising every time and talking bullshitt about pakistan will give an impression to some of our pakistani members as the one with innovate and the one who thinks out of the box and to indians as the sane pakistani member

i am sorry i do believe that...... i myself disagree often with them...mercenry vc etc...but i respect their views......

It is the case in reverse too bad/anti-Indian news/threads are jumped on by those with an axe to grind against India and thanked and commented on. Interestingly the threads that are pro-India get virtually no comments from these same members!

I think Irani and turks are the most nationalist members here. Indians come third.

Why Indians members are generous in giving thanks to topics/posts which are anti-Pakistan, anti-pak army, topics/comments associate terrorism with Pakistan or anything that presents Pakistan in bad light. They are also generous to give thanks to Pakistani members in those posts where they find some negativity towards Pakistan/Pakistani. on the other hand good, calm, neutral Pakistani members like developers/Asim aquil get unnoticed because they always defend wrong perceptions of Indians. I bet vinod2070 and fateh71 lead in this competition of giving thanks :D

Well may be Pakistani also do this but i am sure they cannot beat the records of indians in thsi competition even on pdf let alone any Indian defence forums.

Note :
Its just my personal observation on PDF and peoples might disagree with me and it was not meant to insult anyone but just to see why is that we think good posts are only those posts which validate our point of views or opinion. Thanks :)

how many thanks you got from indians on this post...lol

Turks are our best friends, but marxcist turks have now infested this forum. A jeans and shirt will not make you acceptable to the west. Neither will selling your women. This comment is not directed to Turkish people, but jist to the lberal marxists. Why does Europe.hste Tirkish people? I will wait with the answer until someone sensible replies to me.

Why do europeans haye turks?

Back
Top Bottom