What's new

Why Indians members are generous in giving thanks

I must admit many Indians thank my posts too. I remember once I had alil dispute with "crime-master gogo" and upon my clarification which obviously didn't favor gogo and others, ashokdeiva thanked me I was totally amazed. Soon after we had a lil conversation and then we kinda became friends. I don't know what has happened to him now, he's totally a different guy now. He almost choked me a couple of month back.

I must admit many Indians thank my posts too. I remember once I had alil dispute with "crime-master gogo" and upon my clarification which obviously didn't favor gogo and others, ashokdeiva thanked me I was totally amazed. Soon after we had a lil conversation and then we kinda became friends. I don't know what has happened to him now, he's totally a different guy now. He almost choked me a couple of month back.
you dont drop megatons, thats why. one of the more likeable PK members I've come across. keep it up paaji:tup:

And i wont appreciate that cheap shots.
offo, theek hai delete kiya

Defence is not my forte.but i do comment on defence when i see discussion going haywire with people ready to cut throats on thaat occasion in kargil thread i had argument with raja and i thin emmie too.otherwise i keep dont touch defence even with a barge of pole unless its maoits.

actually defence or controversial topics and involving in those topics should be for those who are less emotional and can handle criticism but again maturity come with time. we all feel we are correct without thinking that others might have some truth in their posts if not all..lets hope we all get more tolerance/patience including myself and see everything without wearing the glasses of natioanlsim which often blind us to see the clear picture :)

actually defence or controversial topics and involving in those topics should be for those who are less emotional and can handle criticism but again maturity come with time. we all feel we are correct without thinking that others might have some truth in their posts if not all..lets hope we all get more tolerance/patience including myself and see everything without wearing the glasses of natioanlsim which often blind us to see the clear picture :)
bring in any serious religion,political/strategic/social topic i'll take it up.but in defence topics how discussion proceed is like people gloating over the dead bodies then no.counts of bodies body bags etc etc. And there is no maturity in gloating over dead. thats y the major reason i reprimanded you in kargil thread.

Back
Top Bottom