What's new

Why Indians members are generous in giving thanks

bring in any serious religion,political/strategic/social topic i'll take it up.but in defence topics how discussion proceed is like people gloating over the dead bodies then no.counts of bodies body bags etc etc. And there is no maturity in gloating over dead. thats y the major reason i reprimanded you in kargil thread.

No i never gloating over the dead bodies that's what i told you . You actually assumed it because i used image of smile at the end of my post and we were not even talking about dead bodies let alone gloating over it. You should also not assume that if someone use smile emotion in his/her post it actual mean he has real smile on his face behind computer screen..these are just images which mean nothing..many time i used smile emotion when i was actually feeling sad..we should not be quick in judgement

What you call as our tantrums during pregnancy i just emotional and physical sapping.but guys will be guys they will never understand emotions and term them as some sort of childish tantrums..
Oye I told him not to post that post....why dragging me....you got it wrong...I understand emotions that's why I said and Abhishek also made the changes.

Both didn't want to offend you....Sacchi...:angel:

I don't want to comment on why Indians give thank to every anti-Pak post/thread as it may lead to yet another tussle but would rather like to avail the opportunity to comment on some Pakistanis who are too shy and frugal to give thank to deserving posts/threads posted by sensible Pakistanis. As you pointed out, Indian posters get thanked generously by their fellow Indians and I agree with you.

Another interesting thing that I have noticed here, altho contrary to what I am referring to, is that Mods almost always get thank on every post even if it is not meaningful. They even get bundle of thanks on the a post showing only LOL.
me guilty too. I am quite kanjoos in giving thanks. I only thank those posts which I 100% agree with, and they are rare.
I also thank those who I dont agree at all, but because they are funny/witty.
Sometimes I thank new members for some good contribution, but dont feel the same excitement if an old member says it(say vcheng)

I am quite kanjoos in giving thanks. I only thank those posts which I 100% agree with, and they are rare.
I also thank those who I dont agree at all, but because they are funny/witty.
I also tend to thank a relatively new guy making a good point than old members(where it is expected)
You are positive force in this PDF universe....Let the force be with you....:D

@ ajtr I doubt you are getting ample sleep. Get a nice and sound sleep, fetus needs that.:angel:

Well we are enemies after all, on a serious note, in a one-on-one situation all over the place, I have got on famously with indians - even have some indian friends, it is basically because our two states are in opposition necessary makes the indian state the enemy.

Back
Top Bottom