What's new

Why Indians are supporting Israel? when their own Leader Mahatma Gandhi was in favour of Palestine.

I would say poverty coupled with western propaganda , they say their problem are indian muslims while infact they envy indian jews for going to Israel and not suffering with the rest of Indians
Nobody envies the jews here, nor are they even in sufficient number to be noticed.
Jews just mind their own business and are peaceful lot.
How is it propaganda and poverty? do
First of all, a person in poverty hardly has time to think about which country should i support in conflict as they are mostly worried about their daily lives and those in poverty hardly get influenced by western propaganda as they don't have time to see such.

We only support Israel as it supported us during our kargil war in 1999 by giving us JDAMs, guided munitions, drones, satellite intel and etc.
While by supporting Palestine, not only did the OIC cancel our request to join OIC despite India being the second largest muslim population in the world and the steady statements of arab nations in favor of pakistan and kashmir which is a internal matter of INDIA, brought a change in our foreign policy.
We only got slaps from Arab nations for supporting Palestine in return literally speaking.

Nobody envies the jews here, nor are they even in sufficient number to be noticed.
Jews just mind their own business and are peaceful lot.
How is it propaganda and poverty? do
First of all, a person in poverty hardly has time to think about which country should i support in conflict as they are mostly worried about their daily lives and those in poverty hardly get influenced by western propaganda as they don't have time to see such.

We only support Israel as it supported us during our kargil war in 1999 by giving us JDAMs, guided munitions, drones, satellite intel and etc.
While by supporting Palestine, not only did the OIC cancel our request to join OIC despite India being the second largest muslim population in the world and the steady statements of arab nations in favor of pakistan and kashmir which is a internal matter of INDIA, brought a change in our foreign policy.
We only got slaps from Arab nations for supporting Palestine in return literally speaking.
Not that iran is any richer than india , but the Israeli merkava , tavor coupled with their girls has blinded you from the truth , the truth is Israel views indian jews same as Chinese or Vietnamese jews ...

You were proud that some mulsim invader plundered some hindu kingdoms and killed hindus and broke their temples before what happened to your humanity then? gone for a toss?
did you or do you condemn when timurlame or any muslim invader killed many hindus? if you didn't then
500 civilians killed for 3 israeli kids shouldn't get condemnations.

what non sense you are talking about? where i said something like that

@OP , mahatma Ghnadi , was in favor of Palestine 1-because of hitler 2-because of his experience in south Africa , negative shall I emphasize ? otherwise he would have chosen an alternative path , given the guy he was

Check your history and the posts history before i remember.
Now you will make a U-TURN and say i never said it.
We heard those things before.
why i should check. Its you who are accusing me and its your job to find my posts where i said i am proud that hindus got raped, butchered in the hands of Muslims. If you could not find anything like that then you should be ashamed of yourself for attributing something to me which i never said

Not that iran is any richer than india , but the Israeli merkava , tavor coupled with their girls has blinded you from the truth , the truth is Israel views indian jews same as Chinese or Vietnamese jews ...
Firstly, we don't use Israeli Merkava tanks,We have our own built in India, T-90 and Arjun tank(designed and built by DRDO),
Tavors are used for special forces.
What israeli girls?There are hardly any except in places like Goa,where the foreign tourists outnumber them.
What Israel views about its jews or Indian jews is for their own problem not ours.

Both have a similar pseudo secular, religiously motivated fascist ideology, for Hindutva is an Indianized version of Zionism.

Both states seek an apartheid. Zionists seek a 'Jewish state', Hindutvadasis seek a 'Hinduvansh'.
Isn't that rich coming from a Pakistani whose nation was created purely for a religious reason? If I were to make a comparison, I would compare Israel's creation with that of Pakistan. After all, there are only 2 modern nations created solely based on religion.

So much so that, even your claim on Kashmir purely because of religion, but you accuse others of a crime that you yourself committed!?

Both of them have a form of racial and religious apartheid. Both of them were involved in demographic engineering against their minorities. While no sane person talks of Hindu India as a country for only Hindus, but we already have an Islamic Republic of Pakistan and Jewish State of Israel! If you look closely, the similarities between Pakistan and Israel are really hard to miss!

Both states have fear of the 'other'. Zionists are deporting the 'illegal niggers', Hindutvadasis are deporting the 'illegal Bengali invaders.'
Yes -- "illegal". That's what people are called, when they jump across a porous border!

Both states have racially motivated demographic engineering aspirations. Zionists want a 'Jewish majotity state', the Hindutvadasis desire a 'Hindu majority state'.
Of course, India was bound to be a Hindu majority state once a significant portion of Muslims decided to divide the nation on religious lines and form a new one! How is it Hindus' crime that they are in majority now?

Both states want to displace massive population to deprive them of their natural resources. Zionists seek Gaza's gas fields, Hindutvadasis seek natural resources of the Maoist 'terrorists'.
What does this even mean, Mr.Administrator???

why i should check. Its you who are accusing me and its your job to find my posts where i said i am proud that hindus got raped, butchered in the hands of Muslims. If you could not find anything like that then you should be ashamed of yourself for attributing something to me which i never said
Typical U-t turn,
You were gloating over it.
That is the typical hypocrisy Pakistanis engage in,Gloat over Destruction of Hindu temples and atrocities of Islamic invaders but cry Humanity and empathy in case of Palestine.

I was talking about Indians on PDF and this OP question was directed towards them..

Many Indians admitted that they were trolling in Palestinians-Isreali thread just to tease Pakistani members and got banned as well otherwise why they felt insecure when Pakistani were speaking against war crimes of their beloved Isreal.... so yes according to them enemy of my enemy is my friend and friend of my enemy is also my enemy..

While I was growing up we vehemently opposed Israel and supported Palestine cause. Until 1991 we did not have any diplomatic ties with Israel. From 1947 to 1991 we did not even recognise Israel officially.

It was also the year when India opened up to the world by removing protectionist policies and dramatically shifting its foreign policies.

With the collapse of Soviet Union also in 1991, we abandoned our non alliance policies. We shifted our alliance to United States and the best way to do that was to befriend Israel. So, it was a pragmatic approach for our need to open up trade and to modernize our military. Our ties with Israel grew from strength to strength. Now we have commercial ties in energy and communication besides burgeoning arms trade worth about $10 billion.

After 9/11 and Mumbai -we both being victims of terrorism, we share counter terrorism strategies. We also have cultural ties with Israel tourists visiting India and many Indians with jewish ancestry emigrating to Israel.

Over a period of two decades, with three new successive governments, our foreign policy with Israel has not changed. I don't think it will change with new Modi govt. and they have shown that by not passing any resolution in Parliament against Israel with respect to recent attacks.

I personally have different take on Israel-Palestine conflict. With the passage of time I have come to accept Israel right to exist. Even arab world has accepted this world view. We should allow bilateral settlement between Palestine and Israel without outside interference. Otherwise this conflict will become wider impacting entire middle east.

@OP , mahatma Ghnadi , was in favor of Palestine 1-because of hitler 2-because of his experience in south Africa , negative shall I emphasize ? otherwise he would have chosen an alternative path , given the guy he was
Gandhi has been dead for over 70+ years.
India has changed the world has changed and so are our priorities and foreign policies changed.
India had a bitter experience of supporting Palestine only to find arab countries meddling in our internal affairs and kashmir.
Not many followers of Gandhi these days.

Idiot bring evidence or stfu
its another thing that you cannot bring out posts beyond a month old here, but i know you post such stuff and i answered you in those posts.
Like i said you people will gloat over destruction of hinduism ,temples,looting,atrocities but will cry humanity has gone blind and we are humans first in case of Palestine.Double standards

While I was growing up we vehemently opposed Israel and supported Palestine cause. Until 1991 we did not have any diplomatic ties with Israel. From 1947 to 1991 we did not even recognise Israel officially.

It was also the year when India opened up to the world by removing protectionist policies and dramatically shifting its foreign policies.

With the collapse of Soviet Union also in 1991, we abandoned our non alliance policies. We shifted our alliance to United States and the best way to do that was to befriend Israel. So, it was a pragmatic approach for our need to open up trade and to modernize our military. Our ties with Israel grew from strength to strength. Now we have commercial ties in energy and communication besides burgeoning arms trade worth about $10 billion.

After 9/11 and Mumbai -we both being victims of terrorism, we share counter terrorism strategies. We also have cultural ties with Israel tourists visiting India and many Indians with jewish ancestry emigrating to Israel.

Over a period of two decades, with three new successive governments, our foreign policy with Israel has not changed. I don't think it will change with new Modi govt. and they have shown that by not passing any resolution in Parliament against Israel with respect to recent attacks.

I personally have different take on Israel-Palestine conflict. With the passage of time I have come to accept Israel right to exist. Even arab world has accepted this world view. We should allow bilateral settlement between Palestine and Israel without outside interference. Otherwise this conflict will become wider impacting entire middle east.

Actually its not about official stand of government which we are discussing here and no one is asking India to go and send their troops for Palestinians cause but its just personal opinions which we are discussing here. We are also offering nothing to Palestinian except moral support.

its another thing that you cannot bring out posts beyond a month old here, but i know you post such stuff and i answered you in those posts.
Like i said you people will gloat over destruction of hinduism ,temples,looting,atrocities but will cry humanity has gone blind and we are humans first in case of Palestine.Double standards
If you cannot bring any evidence then stop throwing accusation and this blah blah

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom