What's new

Why Indians are supporting Israel? when their own Leader Mahatma Gandhi was in favour of Palestine.

Yeah but that day will only show up after the US claims full stakes to your country after cutting off your nuts aka. nukes and making Pakistan the 52nd state...
Im sure the fire under the Pakistani asses will burn more powerful than the sun....

See we all can come up with nonsensical hypothetical scenarios...Only my scenario sounds more likely to come true..LOL!
Fail.

Honour the sovereignty of Kashmiris aswell-

the only irony is there is no sovereignty of kashmiris to startwith. they were destined to be either part of pak or india. :lol:

I think this is the right time for pakistanis to show the ugly face of "indian" character to all the muslims and particularly the Arab countries to know the reality of india and their facist hindu government which is supporting Israel in the genocide of arab muslims of palestine.

Because many Arabs love india and have positive image of indians , this is the right time to expose the hatred that indian hindus have for muslims irrespective of the region , be it pakistani muslims or arab muslims of palestine.

**** makes you think Im looking for your approval.....LOL!
sight-4.jpg

what is it that you guys dont get??
Indian will support devil if devil start killing muslim

I think this is the right time for pakistanis to show the ugly face of "indian" character to all the muslims and particularly the Arab countries to know the reality of india and their facist hindu government which is supporting Israel in the genocide of arab muslims of palestine.

Because many Arabs love india and have positive image of indians , this is the right time to expose the hatred that indian hindus have for muslims irrespective of the region , be it pakistani muslims or arab muslims of palestine.

You're an idiot. Ultra nationalist fanboys on the internet doesnt represent the Indian gov. Indian gov. supports an independent Palestine. And the whole supporting Israel because they're killing Muslims? Why not love the ISIS movement then? Who basically want to destabilize several Muslim nations. They're trying to do more harm to Muslims than Israel could even dream of. And fyi, India has good relations with several Muslim nations.

Matter a fact, why are you guys so ultra silent on China banning ramadan fasting? Biggest hypocrites.

"India with israel" has been top trend in twitter india in recent days, it shows that indians hate muslims of palestine and fully approve their killing in Gaza.

Thats because we dont worship personalities like you do to Jinnah... is this jinnah's pakistan ... lot of pakistanis wondering now a days.. not many bother whether it is gandhi's India..because India is what Indians of current generation want it to be.
Both gandhian and nehruvian model have been dismantled in India. I dont see any loss in that, if we like it again we will bring it back.

specific to israel, Indians have lot of reason to like israel, although I think its wrong to be blind to every atrocity they do in palestine. Pakistanis however have no higher moral ground in supporting their fellow muslims, because its religious solidairity not genuine concern for a fellow human being.
You wont see many pakistani shedding tear for inter tribal warfare in africa for example.

"India with israel" has been top trend in twitter india in recent days, it shows that indians hate muslims of palestine and fully approve their killing in Gaza.

nobody appreciates killing of innocents. israel has as much right to survive as any other country. hamas is a terrorist organization that should be finished. indians as victims of terrorism sympathize with israel for that only reason

nobody appreciates killing of innocents. israel has as much right to survive as any other country. hamas is a terrorist organization that should be finished. indians as victims of terrorism sympathize with israel for that only reason

Both india and israel are terrorist countries.

That was almost 7 decades ago. Our Geopolitical interests have changed a lot since then.
True. India needs Israeli weapons and movie technology from the Jews in Hollywood. Tabhey to itnay tatay utahay ja regain hain.

Both india and israel are terrorist countries.

you pakistanis say the same thing to all other countries. i was reading some post, where one pakistani member was saying US to be a terrorist country, the country that gives you so much aid.:lol:

according pakistanis, all other countries are terrorist country except pak, look into yourself before blaming others

you pakistanis say the same thing to all other countries. i was reading some post, where one pakistani member was saying US to be a terrorist country, the country that gives you so much aid.:lol:

according pakistanis, all other countries are terrorist country except pak, look into yourself before blaming others

There are cateogories of countries in every aspect even in terrorism. USA cannot equate in terrorism to India and Israel. Both India and Israel are in the same league as far as terrorism against muslims of Kashmir and Palestine is concerned.

India and Israel are new axes of evil, I welcome india in joining this axis together with Israel. You have made the things easier for us to show your true ugly face to our arab friends in gulf countries.

he was right bhagat singh is as much terrroist as hamas ..resistance against occupation/aggression/injustice/invasion via violent route but you consider bhagt singh as hero while Hamas as terrorist..when they boht are terrorist for britian/isreal

You are truly nuts to compare Shaheed Bhagat Singh with Hamas. Little knowledge is dangerous...please get educated before uttering garbage.
1. Bhagat Singh was not a religious fanatic. He was an atheist.
2. He did not kill any innocent civilian.
3. He blasted a bomb in the assembly to distribute this...

Saunders-Murder.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom