What's new

Why Indians are supporting Israel? when their own Leader Mahatma Gandhi was in favour of Palestine.

He wanted the best for hindu bania.

But now the same baniyas on pdf are making Gandhi no more important than a shudra or dalit of their country, just go through their comments on this thread about their so-called Bapu. I think they should remove the title of Mahatma Gandhi as the father of the nation of their slumdog republic.

Pakistan does not hold much importance for India and its people. It only is an irritant and has only a nuisance value. Your religion is also practised by many people in our country so you can buzz of and not take the theka of Muslims.

Internet Hindus come on net to pass time and so does Internet Jihadis..

Thank you.

Bihari go join Bengali defence forum then.

Just like puppita sits with a puppita
Watermalon looks like a Watermalon
Mouselini supported Hitler
Churchill supported Stalin

India doesn't gain much from Israel. Indians support Israel because one mass murderer/occupier of Muslims in Kashmir shares its love for killing Muslims with another mass murderer/occupier of Muslims in Palestine.

Both have a similar pseudo secular, religiously motivated fascist ideology, for Hindutva is an Indianized version of Zionism.

Both states seek an apartheid. Zionists seek a 'Jewish state', Hindutvadasis seek a 'Hinduvansh'.

Both states have racially motivated demographic engineering aspirations. Zionists want a 'Jewish majotity state', the Hindutvadasis desire a 'Hindu majority state'.

Both states have fear of the 'other'. Zionists are deporting the 'illegal niggers', Hindutvadasis are deporting the 'illegal Bengali invaders.'

Both states want to displace massive population to deprive them of their natural resources. Zionists seek Gaza's gas fields, Hindutvadasis seek natural resources of the Maoist 'terrorists'.

Zionists and Hindutvadasis are a match made in heavens, similar hegemonic mindset, similar policies, common Islamophobia, common racist vision, common militarism, common arrogance that comes with being an occupier underpims this Hindutva Zionist marriage.

I'll leave these thoughts with you... Peace
Your thoughts are as vile as the thoughts of terrorist being braishwashed against india.

But now the same baniyas on pdf are making Gandhi no more important than a shudra or dalit of their country, just go through their comments. I think they should remove the title of Mahatma Gandhi as the father of the nation of their slumdog republic.

Only hindu can be so disrespectfull to father of the nation, thats why Ghandi was killed by hindu at the end.

i dont care for my -ves ... i already have 6 +1 ... but this guy only give -ve to indians... and the biggest hypocrisy is ... -ve are given on very general statements... and on opening a thread... though its the 1st time he gave me -ve but i am watching this guy for long.... i even complained.... but to no use....
Wear it with pride my friend....they are medals of honor...#proud Indian#

Ghandi was creep and did sexual experments on teenage girls from his family, but he have earned little bit of respect for supporting Palestine.

One day Israelis will also claim that Goa is a promised land from God. Then the bhartis @$$e$ will start burning like meteors.

:lol:
NP..we will replace it with Karachi...then you can set you *** on fire!

Mr. I am already out of my country and I have never heard anything shameful about my country, but I hear a lot of slurs such as curry muncher or dirty slumdogs for indians while living in europe. Not many people know about pakistan but india is looked down from my experience with most of the foreigners that I came across in europe.

you many be living among curry munchers or in slums in other countries, that is the reason why people may be calling you slum dog or curry munchers. but wherever i go people hear me. it depends on what kind of people surrounds you, you will be associated with those

Ghandi has been turned into a pariah in Modi's india, welcome to new facist RSS slumdog republic of india :smokin:

Well different people can have different ideas. Gandhi is our father of nation but it doesn't mean that we are not allowed to think differently. besides it was 7 decades ago and now geopolitics and out interests have been changed with time.

Gandhi who cares
His ideology is not practical in todays world

Just like puppita sits with a puppita
Watermalon looks like a Watermalon
Mouselini supported Hitler
Churchill supported Stalin

India doesn't gain much from Israel. Indians support Israel because one mass murderer/occupier of Muslims in Kashmir shares its love for killing Muslims with another mass murderer/occupier of Muslims in Palestine.

Both have a similar pseudo secular, religiously motivated fascist ideology, for Hindutva is an Indianized version of Zionism.

Both states seek an apartheid. Zionists seek a 'Jewish state', Hindutvadasis seek a 'Hinduvansh'.

Both states have racially motivated demographic engineering aspirations. Zionists want a 'Jewish majotity state', the Hindutvadasis desire a 'Hindu majority state'.

Both states have fear of the 'other'. Zionists are deporting the 'illegal niggers', Hindutvadasis are deporting the 'illegal Bengali invaders.'

Both states want to displace massive population to deprive them of their natural resources. Zionists seek Gaza's gas fields, Hindutvadasis seek natural resources of the Maoist 'terrorists'.

Zionists and Hindutvadasis are a match made in heavens, similar hegemonic mindset, similar policies, common Islamophobia, common racist vision, common militarism, common arrogance that comes with being an occupier underpims this Hindutva Zionist marriage.

I'll leave these thoughts with you... Peace

Aah...one would just need to replace India with Pakistan and Hindus with Muslims and still most of the points will be valid...lol

I am not talking about indian official stand but where PDF indians stand..What government does is not in our control/hand

Good that you are not questioning our foreign policy.

I was in support of Israel initially but now they have taken it too far. Innocent deaths have to be condemned, there are no two ways about that.

However, a peculiar thing gets noticed - the hypocrisy being shown by many muslims, when ISISI killed so many the reaction was of silence, very little condemnation was seen. Now its all over the news.. were Iraqis any less innocent?

Back
Top Bottom