What's new

Why Indians are supporting Israel? when their own Leader Mahatma Gandhi was in favour of Palestine.

Actually its not about official stand of government which we are discussing here and no one is asking India to go and send their troops for Palestinians cause but its just personal opinions which we are discussing here. We are also offering nothing to Palestinian except moral support.

If you cannot bring any evidence then stop throwing accusation and this blah blah
Yeah whatever,blah blah, deny that you said those things.

What moral support do you expect when arab nations meddle in our internal affairs by giving statements on Kashmir?
They won't get any support if they start interfering in our country affairs.
It's called sticking your nose in others business when you are supposed to mind your own.

They r not terrorists.They r fighting for their freedom.What if India was annexed by some country?Then people would protest even violently (like Hamas),then would u call them terrorists??????????What if some country bombs india every day.What would u do then????????????

THEY ARE FIGHTING FOR THEIR FREEDOM ....you means TTP....thanks

Yeah whatever,blah blah, deny that you said those things.

What moral support do you expect when arab nations meddle in our internal affairs by giving statements on Kashmir?
They won't get any support if they start interfering in our country affairs.
It's called sticking your nose in others business when you are supposed to mind your own.

Governments mostly think about their political interest at any cost even if they have to do wrong things or need to take the side of wrong or aggressors thats why this discussion is not what government does in such conflicts and whom side they take but its all about individual and their own views of right or wrong,,

and i dont expect anything from you ..so dont worry. You can worship Isreal :

Gandhi also wanted Indians to continue living in villages, his philosophies are unpractical and useless in this day and age

Whatever pakistan is but one thing is for sure it is not a slumdog country.

No psycho..come out of your country...and hear what people of other countries talk of pakistan...i guranteee you that you will die of shame...that is if your shame. :lol:

Governments mostly think about their political interest at any cost even if they have to do wrong things or need to take the side of wrong or aggressors thats why this discussion is not what government does in such conflicts and whom side they take but its all about individual and their own views of right or wrong,,

Individually the people are more pro-Israel due to terrorist activities in India caused by radical islamists and that you can see with hashtag #IndiaWithIsrael on twitter which was the highest trender even on world cup final and for 3 days in a row.
Si you know where we and others around the world stand.
Every major european nation and BRICS nations remained neutral.
No we don't worship Isreal or anyone,Worshiping or fighting anothers war or getting its citizens bombed by usa drones is what pakistan does, not India.Perhaps you think in the context of Pakistan worshipping usa and china.
We only mind our business we are always neutral.

i don't care , what Mahatma
Gandhi thought about Israel and Palestine.

Actually its not about official stand of government which we are discussing here and no one is asking India to go and send their troops for Palestinians cause but its just personal opinions which we are discussing here. We are also offering nothing to Palestinian except moral support.

If you cannot bring any evidence then stop throwing accusation and this blah blah

Governments take their cue from people and I hope you got your answer. It was a pragmatic decision initially to open up but our people to people contact changed our perception of Israel.

Honour the sovereignty of Kashmiris aswell-
Yes we are under the rules of the constitution of India...They are free to do as they like under the flag of India. If not the are free to leave!....

Just like puppita sits with a puppita
Watermalon looks like a Watermalon
Mouselini supported Hitler
Churchill supported Stalin

India doesn't gain much from Israel. Indians support Israel because one mass murderer/occupier of Muslims in Kashmir shares its love for killing Muslims with another mass murderer/occupier of Muslims in Palestine.

Both have a similar pseudo secular, religiously motivated fascist ideology, for Hindutva is an Indianized version of Zionism.

Both states seek an apartheid. Zionists seek a 'Jewish state', Hindutvadasis seek a 'Hinduvansh'.

Both states have racially motivated demographic engineering aspirations. Zionists want a 'Jewish majotity state', the Hindutvadasis desire a 'Hindu majority state'.

Both states have fear of the 'other'. Zionists are deporting the 'illegal niggers', Hindutvadasis are deporting the 'illegal Bengali invaders.'

Both states want to displace massive population to deprive them of their natural resources. Zionists seek Gaza's gas fields, Hindutvadasis seek natural resources of the Maoist 'terrorists'.

Zionists and Hindutvadasis are a match made in heavens, similar hegemonic mindset, similar policies, common Islamophobia, common racist vision, common militarism, common arrogance that comes with being an occupier underpims this Hindutva Zionist marriage.

I'll leave these thoughts with you... Peace
We are learning religiously motivated fascism from Pakistan..the best in the business of Islamic supremacist fascist tendencies and You really should be proud of us that we are learning from you lot.

We dont depend on any country. We dont worship any country completely unlike Pakistan worshiping the Arabs.
We only support Israel because it is a righteous country. The rest of you are blood thirsty for Jews.

Hamas started this war by killing 3 Israeli children and then starting a rocket barrage on Israel. But I suppose saying the Arab Muslims did wrong in killing 3 children is too much to ask of a Pakistanis.
Israel is only punishing Palestine for terrorism. God bless them.

I'm talking from the point of view of the Qur'an. From the point of view of the Qur'an, all people who don't oppose any injustice aywhere on earth are evil.
If that is the case you are talking to the wrong audience..Many Indians on this forum don't care too much for the Quran...nor do they believe much of what is written in it....Yes our own Bagawat Gita says something on the same effect...Yes if I was attacked by my neighbor and he killed my cat...I will make sure I will kill him and his family if they also took part...because for me my cat is more important to me than the other guy or his family...!

No psycho..come out of your country...and hear what people of other countries talk of pakistan...i guranteee you that you will die of shame...that is if your shame. :lol:

Mr. I am already out of my country and I have never heard anything shameful about my country, but I hear a lot of slurs such as curry muncher or dirty slumdogs for indians while living in europe. Not many people know about pakistan but india is looked down from my experience with most of the foreigners that I came across in europe.

Last edited:
Internet indians will support israel with their internet lives-
Any thing opposing muslims is their God- any one opposing Pakistan is their Bhagwan-

Pakistan does not hold much importance for India and its people. It only is an irritant and has only a nuisance value. Your religion is also practised by many people in our country so you can buzz of and not take the theka of Muslims.

Internet Hindus come on net to pass time and so does Internet Jihadis..

Thank you.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom