What's new

Why Indians are fat

Thanks for mentioning those two books. Are there e-books of English Version that one can browse?

BTW, so called "Eugenics" in China that you heard about is nothing but to educate people not to advocate marriages between too close cousins, pay attention to generic defects, etc, to prevent from having defective children. It has nothing to do with IQ.

Here are a couple of links on eugenics in China:

Is China's law eugenic?

BBC News | Asia-Pacific | Chinese scientists back eugenics

Even Singapore runs something akin to Eugenics by encouraging university grads to marry and have kids.

There's not use discussing the merits/demerits of eugenics here....if you are interested we can open a new thread.

Panchatantra and Hitopadesha are both collections of fables/moral tales first written in Sanskrit.
They have been passed on for thousands of years, and most schoolkids in India have read atleast a few of the stories.

It is agreed that Aesop's Fables and many Middle eastern and Greek tales have evolved from them.

Here's a translation of the Hitopadesha (Derived from Sanskrit hita meaning benevolence or gain and upadesha meaning advice or counsel)

the Hitopadesha, translated by Sir Edwin Arnold

Here's Panchatantra ( Pancha or five and Tantra or principles/rules/ideologies)

Tales of Panchatantra - Stories of Panchatantra

Thats Indians right?

Where does it say Pakistani?

Or is the good doctor a Hindutva apologist, hence everyone from Afghanistan to Indonesia belongs to the "Indic Civilization"? :lol:

I agree with Goodperson.

This study probably applies to people with Punjabi/Gujarati ancestry.

As for the 'Indic' civilization, it exists, just like the Iranic/Persian, Chinese, Roman, Greek, Germanic, and Nordic ones.

You are right.

The results are there for the world to see. All around us. In all fields!

Obviously Pakistan is so ahead in all intellectual fields, no?

I guess your IQ may justify your nickname. ;)

Ya there's no doubt india is a world ruler in all fields....no doubt you will be getting even better than the West within a decade....i m sure.

And nevertheless, i can bet at least my IQ will be better than you "intellectuals."

PS: One advice for all you indian, please try to concentrate on the threads/topics you are subscribing to, try avoiding commenting on personalities.

I am not fat.

I must be a Chinese!

Check the Nobel Laureates to know who have the IQ!

The only Pakistan Abdus Salam who is an ahmadiyya who is not recognised as a Moslem!

The Pakistanis talk a lot of Kashmir and all that.

Who put them on the map?

An Ahmeddiyya!

Last week (February 6) marked the 114th Birthday of one of Pakistan’s greatest unsung heroes. Once again, there was no mention of commemoration of his remarkable like. No sense of gratitude from a nation for which he did so much. He has been wiped out of our memory because he was an Ahmadi, despite his glorious contributions to Pakistan and its cause
Forgotten: Sir Zafrullah Khan (1893-1985) : ALL THINGS PAKISTAN

Others bring glory to Paksitan but they don't care to recognise and yet when required boast hiding their true feelings!

Would you please mind bothering about your own issues...i think there are still much to be resolved.
As far as our heroes are concerned, this testimony would be enough for you (of course if you neurons inside your upper chamber are working), that we have a complete chapter dedicated to Abdu in our 10th grade physics book. This is only one example and you please concentrate on your heroes and let us worry about ours....NA JAAN NA PEHCHAN TU MERA MEHMAAN....thnx for reminding us about this "lapse" of ours....i m grateful.

One more thing, we are discussing about your genes here dude, so please try to control your vacillations and stay focused on the topic of the thread.

You are right.

Check each war with Pakistan!
We are talking here about ingenuity of mind dude....
I hope everything is fine at home..??
Koi ghrailo preshani tu nh hai aap ko...which is not letting you to comprehend simple english....

Oh ya we know the wars...feel some shame... a military
one fourth of your size has been making you feel sorry for your every move. Go and make your army fight with school going kids... Oh did i forget to mention the sino-indian war...oh i am sorry i never wanted to hurt your feelings....:wave:

Outrageous!!

All this is propaganda by the ISI and CIA to show Indians in poor light. This is an outright lie!!

Most Indians look like this:

And most Pakistanis look like the guy in the background who's about go flying.

ti0FZHnc6ps[/media] - Mr Titan 2007 - Hackney Empire - Masoom Butt & Neale Cranwel

Atleast "Masoom Butt" is not running to Hollywood to get himself recognized.....as khali did..

X-AJThuDMGg[/media] - Mr Titan 2007 - Hackney Empire - Masoom Butt

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL Dude....relax...didn't you sense the sarcasm?

Well, I'd say the GREAT KHALI has brawn as well as brains, since he has marketed himself so well ;)

LOL Dude....relax...didn't you sense the sarcasm?

Well, I'd say the GREAT KHALI has brawn as well as brains, since he has marketed himself so well ;)

BRAINS...wow....
he cant even utter a single word in english...may be he can write his name himself..???:undecided:

We are talking here about ingenuity of mind dude....
I hope everything is fine at home..??
Koi ghrailo preshani tu nh hai aap ko...which is not letting you to comprehend simple english....

Oh ya we know the wars...feel some shame... a military
one fourth of your size has been making you feel sorry for your every move.
Go and make your army fight with school going kids... Oh did i forget to mention the sino-indian war...oh i am sorry i never wanted to hurt your feelings....:wave:

Last I heard, the Indian army is 1 million and Pakistani army is 600,000. So pl. enlighten us all about the 1:4 ratio.

Feeling sorry for every move is another issue altogether. As in 1971 or Kargil!

If that is what feeling sorry means, I doubt we mind feeling sorry a bit more often. ;)

I am not fat.

I must be a Chinese!

Check the Nobel Laureates to know who have the IQ!

The only Pakistan Abdus Salam who is an ahmadiyya who is not recognised as a Moslem!

The Pakistanis talk a lot of Kashmir and all that.

Who put them on the map?

An Ahmeddiyya!

Last week (February 6) marked the 114th Birthday of one of Pakistan’s greatest unsung heroes. Once again, there was no mention of commemoration of his remarkable like. No sense of gratitude from a nation for which he did so much. He has been wiped out of our memory because he was an Ahmadi, despite his glorious contributions to Pakistan and its cause
Forgotten: Sir Zafrullah Khan (1893-1985) : ALL THINGS PAKISTAN
Others bring glory to Paksitan but they don't care to recognise and yet when required boast hiding their true feelings!

If taking into consider only Nobel Laureates as criteria for having good IQ or an IQ at all then :) what an IQ you have Sir ;)

As far as remembring the heros well there are several such whom the general public dont know not because of their faith but beacuse the media never took the pain to highlight them.
the general public here only know about the founders of the country but not about scores or hundreds of other people who were part of Pakistan movement.

Last I heard, the Indian army is 1 million and Pakistani army is 600,000. So pl. enlighten us all about the 1:4 ratio.
Feeling sorry for every move is another issue altogether. As in 1971 or Kargil!

If that is what feeling sorry means, I doubt we mind feeling sorry a bit more often. ;)

As I earlier mentioned that you people are dumb...and you have proved it again. I wrote military not army. Well i am happy that atleast by joining defence.pk atleast now you can diffrntiate between military and army.
Anywaz here are some figures that might "enlighten you all" (which I doubt):

Pakistan Army: Active force of 610,000 personnel and 500,000 men in reserve. 7th largest in the world.

Indian Army: Total 2.5 million (1.3 million active and 1.2 million reserve).
2nd largest army in world.

Pakistan Air Force: 65,000 personnel. Around 500 to 530 fighters. Total aircrafst over 700 (to include all types)

Indian Air Force: 170,000 personnel and 1,350 combat aircraft.
4th largest air force in the world.

Pakistan Navy: 24,000 personnel. This figure includes a small Naval Air Arm and the approximately 2,000 member paramilitary Maritime Security Agency and it also includes in this is the 1000 special Services Group Navy.

Indai Navy: 55,000 personnel including 2,000 Marine Commandos.
4th largest navy in the world.

Now this doesnt include the equipment held by the Army and Navy. What i know is that whatever the figures of personnel are, you people commit thrice the amount of eqiupment agianst ours.

Now do the math yourself dude.

And as far as Kargil is concerned you, us and the world all knows what actual statics were and are. Excluding our pull back, count your casulities... that might give you some insight. Furthermore, the aim of Kargil was not to win or lose...it was to show you that a country 1/3 your size can screw you whenever it want to and we no more are the same military responsible for Pakistan's "defence"....we know how to break our adversary's teeth...:D

Have you heard him speak?

I am trying to find the movie's name in which he acted and spoke a total of 2 words...i say again...a total of 2 words. I wondered why he did that and my brother told me about his language problem, which i didnt believe, but then i also had the honor to see the making of that movie sometime after...and then it was revealed that Mr Khali dont know how to speak angraizi so he was only "made" to utter those 2 golden words.

chill...:partay:

I am trying to find the movie's name in which he acted and spoke a total of 2 words...i say again...a total of 2 words. I wondered why he did that and my brother told me about his language problem, which i didnt believe, but then i also had the honor to see the making of that movie sometime after...and then it was revealed that Mr Khali dont know how to speak angraizi so he was only "made" to utter those 2 golden words.

chill...:partay:

Yeah, I know the movie....its a prison movie can't remember the name.

BTW...what has not knowing english have to do with brains? The guy was a police constable...he probably speaks hindi and punjabi.

Yeah, I know the movie....its a prison movie can't remember the name.

BTW...what has not knowing english have to do with brains? The guy was a police constable...he probably speaks hindi and punjabi.

No offense...
it is an achivement for him to be in hollywood...despite of his weakness he has that "thing" that hollywood wants him to be in its movies..
anywaz, the "brain" thing was raised by you people.....

chill....

Back
Top Bottom