What's new

Why Indians are fat

As I earlier mentioned that you people are dumb...and you have proved it again. I wrote military not army. Well i am happy that atleast by joining defence.pk atleast now you can diffrntiate between military and army.
Anywaz here are some figures that might "enlighten you all" (which I doubt):

Pakistan Army: Active force of 610,000 personnel and 500,000 men in reserve. 7th largest in the world.

Indian Army: Total 2.5 million (1.3 million active and 1.2 million reserve).
2nd largest army in world.

Pakistan Air Force: 65,000 personnel. Around 500 to 530 fighters. Total aircrafst over 700 (to include all types)

Indian Air Force: 170,000 personnel and 1,350 combat aircraft.
4th largest air force in the world.

Pakistan Navy: 24,000 personnel. This figure includes a small Naval Air Arm and the approximately 2,000 member paramilitary Maritime Security Agency and it also includes in this is the 1000 special Services Group Navy.

Indai Navy: 55,000 personnel including 2,000 Marine Commandos.
4th largest navy in the world.

Now this doesnt include the equipment held by the Army and Navy. What i know is that whatever the figures of personnel are, you people commit thrice the amount of eqiupment agianst ours.

Now do the math yourself dude.

And as far as Kargil is concerned you, us and the world all knows what actual statics were and are. Excluding our pull back, count your casulities... that might give you some insight. Furthermore, the aim of Kargil was not to win or lose...it was to show you that a country 1/3 your size can screw you whenever it want to and we no more are the same military responsible for Pakistan's "defence"....we know how to break our adversary's teeth...:D

I did the math and nowhere could I come up with the Pakistani force being a quarter of Indian force.

Pl. help me do the maths and show how the Pakistani forces are a quarter else just eat crow and take back your words!

Why should we exclude your forced pull back? Because it is too embarrassing for you? Just ask anyone in th world the outcome of the Kargil, anyone but a Pakistani. You may learn some truths in the bargain. Why do you think Musharraf came to the negotiating table after that? What about the statements of your then prime minster who is again a major player? He says there were 4000 Pakistan military casualties!

Ya there's no doubt india is a world ruler in all fields....no doubt you will be getting even better than the West within a decade....i m sure.

And nevertheless, i can bet at least my IQ will be better than you "intellectuals."

PS: One advice for all you indian, please try to concentrate on the threads/topics you are subscribing to, try avoiding commenting on personalities.

As we say, aapke muh me ghee shakkar.

You lost the bet already, if you don't prove the Pakistani military ratio!

I agree to the third part. It is you who said Indians are dumb while cheering for the Chinese friend from the sidelines. You only got back what you deserved.

It's a theory and on feeble grounds I can ask two or three questions and the entire house of cards would come tumbling down.

A last reminder for the two or three questions in case you just forgot them in your busy schedule.

I did the math and nowhere could I come up with the Pakistani force being a quarter of Indian force.

Pl. help me do the maths and show how the Pakistani forces are a quarter else just eat crow and take back your words!
Dont beat about the bush....
Why should we exclude your forced pull back? Because it is too embarrassing for you? Just ask anyone in th world the outcome of the Kargil, anyone but a Pakistani. You may learn some truths in the bargain. Why do you think Musharraf came to the negotiating table after that? What about the statements of your then prime minster who is again a major player? He says there were 4000 Pakistan military casualties!
Ok include it...so what.....
i have made u already clear that kargil was never meant for a defeat or victory...and i am not going to repeat what i said about the actual goals....
Amend your facts dude,...Musharaf never cane on the negotioting table ..it was that dumb PM (as dumb as you people are)
ofcurse when a dreamer of subcontenants's super power was kicked on its a** by country lke Pakistan, it was natural for you people to go insane and start an all out war..which as i mentioned earlier was never the aim of Kargil...., so pull back was the thing already planned, but thts a separtate issue how it was executed. (now dont try to copy paste the indian version of the pull back..i already knw that bullshit)

As we say, aapke muh me ghee shakkar.

You lost the bet already, if you don't prove the Pakistani military ratio!

I agree to the third part. It is you who said Indians are dumb while cheering for the Chinese friend from the sidelines. You only got back what you deserved.

Utho beta mo dholo, nashta karo or school jao....

Here are a couple of links on eugenics in China:

Is China's law eugenic?

BBC News | Asia-Pacific | Chinese scientists back eugenics

Even Singapore runs something akin to Eugenics by encouraging university grads to marry and have kids.

There's not use discussing the merits/demerits of eugenics here....if you are interested we can open a new thread.

BBC report has something but not quite.

Panchatantra and Hitopadesha are both collections of fables/moral tales first written in Sanskrit.
They have been passed on for thousands of years, and most schoolkids in India have read atleast a few of the stories.

It is agreed that Aesop's Fables and many Middle eastern and Greek tales have evolved from them.

Here's a translation of the Hitopadesha (Derived from Sanskrit hita meaning benevolence or gain and upadesha meaning advice or counsel)

the Hitopadesha, translated by Sir Edwin Arnold

Here's Panchatantra ( Pancha or five and Tantra or principles/rules/ideologies)

Tales of Panchatantra - Stories of Panchatantra

Thanks for this.

i think i have some thing to say about fat indian people... aahh no one is interested ny more :blink:

So this is why Aisha Malik went fat. Too much bad genes and lots of Biryanis with Korma and Shahi Tukra for desert.

who aisha malik??? i thought she is aisha siddiqi or maha w/e but she is Faa TTTTTTTT

The than prime minister Nawaz came to the table for negotiation under US pressure. Why do you think Musharaf went for a coup against Nawaz?

Stop posting numbers just for the sake of it and post an authentic source with number of causalities. :hitwall: And mind you this was not a full scale operation and minimal forces were deployed from Pak side (no air support / heavy artillery). :flame:

A last reminder for the two or three questions in case you just forgot them in your busy schedule.
Haha dunno if Vinod would ever get this message, especially since hes sort of umm banned :D. But I never got around to answering this since I was taking care of a family emergency around then and could only skim through the forums.

Let me just say, and this will be classified as racist, but black girls are as far away from being "good physical specimens" as any can be. Black guys are usually tall and muscular, but black girls are usually overweight and loud and stupid.[/QUOTE]

agree, they are very loud and tall.

but nah man, they are hot. american black girls, almost all of them have perfect round a**. (hope i will not get banned). :D

Let me just say, and this will be classified as racist, but black girls are as far away from being "good physical specimens" as any can be. Black guys are usually tall and muscular, but black girls are usually overweight and loud and stupid.[/QUOTE]

agree, they are very loud and tall.

but nah man, they are hot. american black girls, almost all of them have perfect round a**. (hope i will not get banned). :D

agree :angel:

Believe it or not, this video is related.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stop mocking fat people:angry:....... I am fat my self :P

Back
Top Bottom