What's new

Why Indians are fat

These people are dumb...they will not understand this....
hey our indain mates...there is a thing known as ingenuity of mind....you lack that i supposed.... :bounce:

You are right.

The results are there for the world to see. All around us. In all fields!

Obviously Pakistan is so ahead in all intellectual fields, no?

I guess your IQ may justify your nickname. ;)

I am not fat.

I must be a Chinese!

Check the Nobel Laureates to know who have the IQ!

The only Pakistan Abdus Salam who is an ahmadiyya who is not recognised as a Moslem!

The Pakistanis talk a lot of Kashmir and all that.

Who put them on the map?

An Ahmeddiyya!

Last week (February 6) marked the 114th Birthday of one of Pakistan’s greatest unsung heroes. Once again, there was no mention of commemoration of his remarkable like. No sense of gratitude from a nation for which he did so much. He has been wiped out of our memory because he was an Ahmadi, despite his glorious contributions to Pakistan and its cause
Forgotten: Sir Zafrullah Khan (1893-1985) : ALL THINGS PAKISTAN

Others bring glory to Paksitan but they don't care to recognise and yet when required boast hiding their true feelings!

Originally Posted by enigma947 View Post
These people are dumb...they will not understand this....
hey our indain mates...there is a thing known as ingenuity of mind....you lack that i supposed....

You are right.

Check each war with Pakistan!

It's a theory and on feeble grounds I can ask two or three questions and the entire house of cards would come tumbling down.

A last reminder for the two or three questions in case you just forgot them in your busy schedule.

Do I detect a slight tinge of anger from our Indian chums. A "wee" little discovery hurt first, but the obesity one hurt even more ;)

One has never measured the IQ's of the two nations. But India does beat Pakistan in terms of volume of people, which is why they have more prize winners of course.

Do I detect a slight tinge of anger from our Indian chums. A "wee" little discovery hurt first, but the obesity one hurt even more ;)

One has never measured the IQ's of the two nations. But India does beat Pakistan in terms of volume of people, which is why they have more prize winners of course.

Outrageous!!

All this is propaganda by the ISI and CIA to show Indians in poor light. This is an outright lie!!

Most Indians look like this:

And most Pakistanis look like the guy in the background who's about go flying.

Outrageous!!

All this is propaganda by the ISI and CIA to show Indians in poor light. This is an outright lie!!

Most Indians look like this:

And most Pakistanis look like the guy in the background who's about go flying.

Lol! I actually heard one Indian claiming exactly that, ad he/she was serious too! One could be forgiven for thinking so based on Bollywood mind you! Clearly the Great Khali's genes have migrated from somewhere in the Indus Valley into Himachal Pradesh ;)

Lol! I actually heard one Indian claiming exactly that, ad he/she was serious too! One could be forgiven for thinking so based on Bollywood mind you! Clearly the Great Khali's genes have migrated from somewhere in the Indus Valley into Himachal Pradesh ;)

The study is for south asia sub continent which unfortunately is referred as India subcontinent. its difficult to separate them.
Do you mean to convey the study does not apply to Pakistanis ?

The study is for south asia sub continent which unfortunately is referred as India subcontinent. its difficult to separate them.
Do you mean to convey the study does not apply to Pakistanis ?

Study applies to India, not Pakistan.

Study applies to India, not Pakistan.

Read the report again and figure out

"The scientists also found that the variants - found in a gene called FTO and another close to a gene called MC4R - cause a 2cm expansion in waist circumference and a tremendous tendency to become resistant to insulin, leading to Type 2 diabetes.

Dr Anoop Mishra from Fortis Hospital said, "The study led by Jaspal Kooner of Imperial College, London, has found that the variant is significantly more common among people of Indian ancestry"

variant is significantly more common among people of Indian ancestry"

Thats Indians right?

Where does it say Pakistani?

Or is the good doctor a Hindutva apologist, hence everyone from Afghanistan to Indonesia belongs to the "Indic Civilization"? :lol:

Thats Indians right?

Where does it say Pakistani?

Or is the good doctor a Hindutva apologist, hence everyone from Afghanistan to Indonesia belongs to the "Indic Civilization"? :lol:

Why mention religion ? Did I say Afganisthan ? I talked about south asia.

Maybe Panchatantra or Hitopadesha would have been a better example...

Thanks for mentioning those two books. Are there e-books of English Version that one can browse?

BTW, so called "Eugenics" in China that you heard about is nothing but to educate people not to advocate marriages between too close cousins, pay attention to generic defects, etc, to prevent from having defective children. It has nothing to do with IQ.

Back
Top Bottom