What's new

Why Indians are fat

Less nutritious matters little when it tastes so awesome!!! :pop:

Don't tell me you weight over 200lb. :lol:
I love Biryani's, Haleem, Nehari, Paya and Behari Kabab, and Ravri all very tasty and makes your real fat!

Why everything in life that is GOOD, is either illegal, immoral or fattening ???? :hitwall:

Don't tell me you weight over 200lb. :lol:
I love Biryani's, Haleem, Nehari, Paya and Behari Kabab, and Ravri all very tasty and makes your real fat!

No my brother 185 lbs to be exact and 6-1 and change...actually have been into weight training ever since 10th grade/class so free weights and bowflex keeps me in check ;)

Although as one ages, workouts and the energy starts going down a bit.

No my brother 185 lbs to be exact and 6-1 and change...actually have been into weight training ever since 10th grade/class so free weights and bowflex keeps me in check ;)

Although as one ages, workouts and the energy starts going down a bit.

Bow flex, they are on every channel :cheesy:

The theory of evolution is just a theory. You guys are making big assumptions as if it were a fact.

Not that I'm disputing a fat gene, but it has nothing to do with writing the kamasutra.

Evolution is pretty much occuring. It's been found to occur within the brain and many other places. Creationist evolution is a theory, and one that has holes in it. But MRC4 gene must have been selected into the Indian population - it's a form of population evolution, rather than cellular evolution.

On the subject of this report. it would appear that a bit of fat round the waist was appealing in Bharat... I can't think why... Europeans would be expected to be bigger due to the climate. So I'm a bit stumped.

Evolution is pretty much occuring. It's been found to occur within the brain.

On the subject of this report. it would appear that a bit of fat round the waist was appealing in Bharat... I can't think why... Europeans would be expected to be bigger due to the climate. So I'm a bit stumped.

Higher amounts of protein in the diet affect size in Europe rather than climate. I think its because south Asians tend to store body fat very easily do to environmental issues in history. (availability of food (feast and famine) etc)

i heard that indian are always skinny and starved...may be i missed the latest on that...
as far as the evolution stuff is concerned ...it is just a theory...THEORY i say again...
just as NASA astronauts seeing UFOs is just a theory awaiting to be proved, Big Bang theory...( i will like to put this one in a dustbin), Theory saying Modern Man is a Descendant of the Neanderthals.....thats new on board...
so please treat threories as theories.... i do have some faith in the evolution theory but i have my own reservations...anywaz if you people want your ancestors to be monkeys you are welcome...but i m outta here....

i heard that indian are always skinny and starved...may be i missed the latest on that...
as far as the evolution stuff is concerned ...it is just a theory...THEORY i say again...
just as NASA astronauts seeing UFOs is just a theory awaiting to be proved, Big Bang theory...( i will like to put this one in a dustbin), Theory saying Modern Man is a Descendant of the Neanderthals.....thats new on board...
so please treat threories as theories.... i do have some faith in the evolution theory but i have my own reservations...anywaz if you people want your ancestors to be monkeys you are welcome...but i m outta here....

lol..man evolving from a monkey is only one part of evolution. It's not been proven. But some types of evolution have been proven.

lol..man evolving from a monkey is only one part of evolution. It's not been proven. But some types of evolution have been proven.

i knw that....but i will like to accept this crap in its entirity...not only a part of it.... secondly theories are supposed to be true as a whole....half true and half still pending approval...you cant call it a thory than..it is was someone having a stomach problem that day...:taz:

True that Arabian 1001 Nights' been there for generations, but Indian 1001 Nights were just invented...

These people are dumb...they will not understand this....
hey our indain mates...there is a thing known as ingenuity of mind....you lack that i supposed.... :bounce:

Vinod:

This is what Asim said originally, which had nothing to do with disproving Evolution.

And this was Stealth's response:

No one said the theory has been "disproved", though any honest individual recognizes that it does have holes in it, but that it was merely a theory.

Stealth in fact was the first to argue that the evolutionary theory was "fact".

I would say that the onus is on Stealth to show us how the evolutionary theory is an incontrovertible "fact"

A theory by definition is not incontrovertible, hence the theory of Evolution by definition admits it has flaws, and that it cannot be conclusively shown to be true.

P.S: I find it ironic that I am taking this position on this forum, since I can barely keep myself from smashing my radio in frustration when I listen to the Conservatives argue in favor of teaching intelligent design in classrooms as science.

OK yaya I agree...its theory...I said so later...

What I meant was...it is a fact as long as nobody can disprove it.

Man Agno you should become a lawyer:P

Back
Top Bottom