What's new

Why India will not be able to match up with China

Status
Not open for further replies.
IF the CCP had gone the democratic way in 1998-2000 period China could have truly become a superpower but not now.The was the time the economy was galloping and it was the right time

y do Indians have to give lessons of democracy to every one i mean if one things work here it cant work there, Chinese are happy with their systems, they r doing good in every field much much better than India so y u Indians have to propose them to leave their functional system of governance the system which made China wat it is today n switch to other systems huh

IF the CCP had gone the democratic way in 1998-2000 period China could have truly become a superpower but not now.The was the time the economy was galloping and it was the right time

how about give me a break? you have already been enjoying your democratic society for the past 6 decades, how about just keep enjoying it?

democratic india:

y do Indians have to give lessons of democracy to every one i mean if one things work here it cant work there,

It is not about me giving a lesson .It will work there Case in point Taiwan.Taiwan reaced that point much before the mainland

Chinese are happy with their systems, they r doing good in every field much much better than India so y u Indians have to propose them to leave their functional system of governance n switch to other systems huh

In India Individuals achieve glory without the GoI's support.Where as in China the state supports them.Simply in India it is individual effort where as it is collective effort in China

Indians have to propose them to leave their functional system of governance n switch to other systems huh

If they want to break the barrier and go to the next level they got to be a democracy.Only through a democracy China will get rid of the bogeyman called civil unrest.

Hope you understand what Iam truing to say

how about give me a break? you have already been enjoying your democratic society for the past 6 decades, how about just keep enjoying it?

democratic india:

Stability in a chaotic atmosphere thats india for you

y do Indians have to give lessons of democracy to every one i mean if one things work here it cant work there, Chinese are happy with their systems, they r doing good in every field much much better than India so y u Indians have to propose them to leave their functional system of governance the system which made China wat it is today n switch to other systems huh
Dont know about Chinese whether they are happy or not but is there any option for them other than happily accept the current

any way China is way ahed in terms of infrastructure and some other things and it will be good for us to learn from them...............

But do you (all) think India will lag behind ????????????
I dont think so , I may be over optimistic , I am just crossing my teenage :pdf::welcome:

Chinese are happy with their systems,

Good to know that.

Two years back the Chinese reports said there are 200 violent protest per day (average) involving more than a 1000 people. But i think this reports are not published anymore.

:D we are a harmony society, even our poorest province is better than your national captial - because when we move on, we don't need to carry the democratic luggage brought to you by your ex-master.

:smitten:

It is not about me giving a lesson .It will work there Case in point Taiwan.Taiwan reaced that point much before the mainland

In India Individuals achieve glory without the GoI's support.Where as in China the state supports them.Simply in India it is individual effort where as it is collective effort in China

If they want to break the barrier and go to the next level they got to be a democracy.Only through a democracy China will get rid of the bogeyman called civil unrest.

Hope you understand what Iam truing to say

1)their system is working beautifully every thing's going fine, so y just throw the functional system
2) wat wrong in "collective effort", u know 2+2=4 where as 1 is always one, Gov has to support ppl, if Gov cant support its ppl then wats the use of gov?
3)wat level are u exactly talking about? "civil unrest" exists every where, irritants r every where, its jsut tht how u control those irritants to minimize damage

Last edited:
Good to know that.

Two years back the Chinese reports said there are 200 violent protest per day (average) involving more than a 1000 people. But i think this reports are not published anymore.

use your brain please.

if that is true, there should be 7 violent protests per day in each province. given its "involving more than a 1000 people" each, it should be observed everywhere by average people on street - because you don't protest where there are no other people. and interestingly, we can't see anything ourselves?

of course you can tell me they got "censored" from streets.

typical loser's lie.

Do you mean a democracy base on a caste system like India?

And don't tell me caste system is not practice in India anymore.

Caste system in modern India;

adaniel.tripod.com/modernindia.htm - Cached - :smitten:

:pakistan::china:

I am really confused.

one group of indians tell me China don't respect freedom of expression.

at the same time

some other indians tell me there are 200 violent protests every day involoving more than 1000 people.

some of you must be cheating me, am I right?

sounds like troll, looks like troll, tastes like troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom