What's new

Why India will not be able to match up with China

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir, yes What haS GUJARAT AND ASSAM AND Naxals got to do in this? Well When It comes to Indian occupied kashmir, 60% people feel that if they are given freedom they will never be attacked by the militants coming from pakistan, That shows how much fear have you created in the minds of kashmiris.

oee hoee thts new for me kashmiri Militants attack kashmiris, wats ur source India TV??? cut ur crap..
and what about the thousands killed by IA huh + anti India protest in Kashmir
quote any anti Pak protest in Pak kashmir

Give it up man. Ever since India occupied Kashmir, there have been THOUSANDS of protests in Indian Occupied Kashmir against Indian rule, it has nothing to do with any "militants" you are imagining.

yes, It has been happening because of lack of security provided to them, well kashmir people feel that, they being muslims are left to death by the Indian govt, but they fail to notice how many Indian soldiers protect them In the borders, its nearly impossible to detect the intruders in some parts , and thus causing a havoc Inside.

Just Stop sending terrorists across the border and You will see the change in the IOK my dear friend :pop:

the most interesting thing is to have an Indian telling me China started its reform in the 1960s.

my father was forced to pause his study in 1966 as the result of that lovely "reform", he was then assigned to a factory working as a labor for 10 years during which he kept study in secret as that was criminal offense to do that.

in 1978, two years after the ending of the above "reform", when we had war with Vietnam, thanks to the "reform", only 1/4 of our MBTs are combat ready.

lovely reform and now Indians tell me they are behind because they didn't get the same reform.

:no::no:

Well i think Iwas wrong with the dates...almost by a decade....

But the fact is China started a full almost 20 yrs ahead of India towards economic reform......

Economic reform in the People's Republic of China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

^^^^Could't resist some fun.......

I view China as a great country ...and India can learn a lot from them....and why not....we send our kids to western countries for learning....why not China...

Trolling only show you were beat, hurt!

Typical Indians mentality, weak!!

Now let see whether you got the balls for a civil debate with facts!!

:smitten::pakistan::china:

Well The person who started this topic must also know that he is matching the growth. and Growth should be always calculated by speed. Now lets match up with the speed by which both the countries are growing.

China said its economy in first three months of 2009 grew by 6.1 per cent, its lowest rate in over a decade, thus raising apprehensions about the communist nation losing its status as the world’s fastest growing economy to India.

While the official figures for growth in India’s gross domestic product during the first three months of 2009 is not available as yet, the country’s economy is estimated to have grown by 7.1 per cent in the fiscal ended 31 March.

:rofl:

let's say the above stats is true and reliable. can I just ask a damn simple question:

such 0.5% different will cost Indian hundreds of years to match up in scales/total volume, is that true?

please be aware, the above calculation is based on the assumption that Indian can lead that 0.5% for every damn single year during that hundreds of years.

however, the second quarter growth in China is 7.9% backed by the stats release by google that their ads income had a 25% growth during the same quarter and other high tech companies are reporting a 40% growth.

:smokin: trust me one thing dude, you need industry + infrastructure + good education to have 8% growth.

oee hoee thts new for me kashmiri Militants attack kashmiris, wats ur source India TV??? cut ur crap..
and what about the thousands killed by IA huh + anti India protest in Kashmir
quote any anti Pak protest in Pak kashmir

Why would there be any protests in Pakistan Occupied kashmir sis when they are the one who are causing all the trouble

:rofl:

let's say the above stats is true and reliable. can I just ask a damn simple question:

such 0.5% different will cost Indian hundreds of years to match up in scales/total volume, is that true?

please be aware, the above calculation is based on the assumption that Indian can lead that 0.5% for every damn single year during that hundreds of years.

however, the second quarter growth in China is 7.9% backed by the stats release by google that their ads income had a 25% growth during the same quarter and other high tech companies are reporting a 40% growth.

:smokin: trust me one thing dude, you need industry + infrastructure + good education to have 8% growth.

That is when we come to a conclusion that India has matched up with china if India has Good Industry+Infrastructure+Education(We have good education but not lot many get it)

So India is in the race, It sure will surpass china in the near future

Why would there be any protests in Pakistan Occupied kashmir sis when they are the one who are causing all the trouble

wat a BS logic....
u mean now anti India protest in kashmir are coz of PAK, damn u
next time if water is not coming outta ur tap write to ur ministry tht ISI is involved, is there any prob in India thts not blamed on PAk
BOOOH :sick:

Well i think Iwas wrong with the dates...almost by a decade....

But the fact is China started a full almost 20 yrs ahead of India towards economic reform......

Economic reform in the People's Republic of China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It is not because your stats is 10 years old, it is a misleading ranking list which doesn't include our best universities which led the nation for the past 100 years.

Tsinghua was the best one for the past 100 years.
Shanghai Jiaotong is the best one in southern part of China for the past 100 years.however, none of them are in the list.

the above wiki article means nothing, as I have clearly told you there is no "reform" for most part of China until 1992.

I grow up in that era, I lived in the most developed region of China - Shanghai, however there was just no reform until 1992. Shanghai even didn't have a open share market until 1992. To some extent, Beijing's (i.e. northern part of China) reform didn't come until later 1990s, as of today, the pricing system for some sectors in Beijing is just the same as the 1970 era. e.g. the metro/bus ticket price in Shanghai is about 5-10 times more expensive than the prices in Beijing, because they didn't had that reform to let private business to run such public transportation business.

:smokin:

There are Kashmiris in Pakistan's Azad Kashmir. Why would they want their people to be harmed on the other side of Line of Contol, when they even have relatives in Indian Occupied Kashmir.

The only terrorists are Indian security forces.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/kashmir-war/31790-2-killings-stoke-kashmiri-rage-indian-force.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/kashmir-war/32137-more-unmarked-graves-discovered-held-kashmir.html

So India is in the race, It sure will surpass china in the near future

in a more constructive way of expression, you can list a few reasons why India can surpass.

please be aware, democracy should not be considered as the reason as actually that is the reason why you are way behind. democracy is great, however it is only great when you have a strong economy as democracy comes with overhead.

you don't challenge such widely accepted conclusions with just a few words like "sure", "near future".

:bounce:

wat a BS logic....
u mean now anti India protest in kashmir are coz of PAK, damn u
next time if water is not coming outta ur tap write to ur ministry tht ISI is involved, is there any prob in India thts not blamed on PAk
BOOOH :sick:

Yes... The intruding militants from *** are causing imbalance in the developments in Kashmir. And yes, when Zaid hamid can make ajmal quasab ,Amar singh.. there is no harm writing to our ministry about ISI involved in water shortage:pop:

There are Kashmiris in Pakistan's Azad Kashmir. Why would they want their people to be harmed on the other side of Line of Contol, when they even have relatives in Indian Occupied Kashmir.

The only terrorists are Indian security forces.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/kashmir-war/31790-2-killings-stoke-kashmiri-rage-indian-force.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/kashmir-war/32137-more-unmarked-graves-discovered-held-kashmir.html

TheWarriorIndian tell me this is also Pak

Yes... The intruding militants from *** are causing imbalance in the developments in Kashmir. And yes, when Zaid hamid can make ajmal quasab ,Amar singh.. there is no harm writing to our ministry about ISI involved in water shortage:pop:

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
is there ANY problem in India for which Indians are them selves responsible?????
cut ur crap,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom