What's new

Why India will not be able to match up with China

Status
Not open for further replies.
Human Rights..You want to talk about Kashmir lol?

Secondly, it is nice to have thousands of engineering graduates, but what about the quality of these engineers? Asia's best science and tech schools (Asiaweek.com | Asia's Best Universities 2000 | Overall Ranking) - compare the number of Indian and Chinese institutes in that list.

had a look at your suggested ranking list and I was rolling on the floor. in your suggested list:

Asiaweek.com | Asia's Best Universities 2000 | Overall Ranking

it is a "Science and Technology Schools" list, which means these "schools" are not even "universities" according to our standard and that is the reason why our dozens of best universities are not on that list at all while stupid second class Chinese universities like Hohai are on that list.

for example, I graduated from Shanghai Jiaotong University which contributed numerous engineers that built China's nuclear bombs, satellites, rockets, spaceships, do you seriously believe Shanghai Jiaotong University has no place on that list? You can count on a single hand on how many universities in Asia have experience in developing above engineering stuff and I can honestly tell you - none of your favorite Indian universities have the capacity to develop any of the following "engineering" stuff:

1. rockets that is comparable to our 20 years old CZ-2/3.
2. manned spaceship.
3. ICBM
4. data relay satellite
5. navigation satellite

if you want to have more troll, let's have a look on the high tech sector:

1. which is the first Indian university that accomplished the first Indian designed 32bits/64bits general purpose CPU?
2. which is the first Indian university that contributed the first Indian designed core internet backbone router (>40Gbps)?
3. which is the first Indian university that contributed the first Indian designed electrical car?
4. which is the first Indian university that contributed the first Indian design 3g communication standard approved/accepted/commercialized by the mobile industry around the world?

sorry, none of the above engineering stuff is within your current capacity.

the above list goes on much longer if you want. Now please just ask you a very simple question:

when you see your IIT on that list, where are those best Chinese universities like Peking/Tsinghua/Shanghai Jiaotong/Zhejiang/Nanjing? how that can be possible they are out when Hohai (ranked about 30-40 in China) is there??

because institutions like IIT are not even considered a university in Chinese standard.

An excellent India bashing thread.....China is the best....sure...go ahead....enjoye your status ...................

Compring China economy that libralized in 1960s wit India economy that liberalized in 1995.....what else ....

Kiddish thread...what next...Mine is bigger than yours....

Sir, there is nothing to lol about.... We can point out balochistan and Pashtun... and yes IOK is more peaceful than Pakistan occupied kashmir

And we can point out Gujrat, Khalistan, Assam, Naxalites, Maoists.

BTW, ever since independence of Pakistan in 1947 there has never been 1 single protest in Azad Kashmir against being part of Pakistan, when thousands of protests take place in Indian Occupied Kashmir against Indian rule and Indian army/police use tear gas and fire at defenseless Kashmiris.

Also we dont have troops patroling all over Azad Kashmir like India, which has as much troops in Indian Occupied Kashmir as there are Kashmiri civilians.

But what about human rights?

Very good question. thanks for the input. I had a quick check on wiki on the definition of "human rights", its says:

Human rights refer to the "basic rights and freedoms to which all humans are entitled."[1] Examples of rights and freedoms which have come to be commonly thought of as human rights include civil and political rights, such as the right to life and liberty, freedom of expression, and equality before the law; and economic, social and cultural rights, including the right to participate in culture, the right to food, the right to work, and the right to education.

I agree that in general the political freedom is a backward shithole.

However, when I look at the other part of human rights, I have to say Indians in general lack the above mentioned "right to life" when your average life expectancy is even lower than Tibetans. No troll. that is the truth you can't deny.

When talking about the above mentioned "B]and economic, social and cultural rights, including the right to participate in culture, the right to food, the right to work, and the right to education.[/B]", do you really want to go into details?

trust me dude -

for economy, your nation doesn't stand a chance
for social and culture rights, we have 40% female engineers in our workforce.
for right to work, the salary for a non-skilled graduate from our domestic companies like baidu.com tencent.com is 30k USD + options.
for the right to education, more than half of our youths can be admitted into the uni.

want to talk more human rights?

There we go........in a thread about China...we end up.......Kashmir...Kashmir...Kashmir........Kashmir...Kashmir...Kashmir........Kashmir...Kashmir...Kashmir........Kashmir...Kashmir...Kashmir........Kashmir...Kashmir...Kashmir........Kashmir...Kashmir...Kashmir........Kashmir...Kashmir...Kashmir........Kashmir...Kashmir...Kashmir.......
India...bad....India bad...India...bad....India bad...India...bad....India bad...India...bad....India bad...India...bad....India bad...

An excellent India bashing thread.....China is the best....sure...go ahead....enjoye your status ...................

Compring China economy that libralized in 1960s wit India economy that liberalized in 1995.....what else ....

in the 1960s, we were having a political storm called "culture revolution" (1966-1976) in which we halt all schools/factories for 10 years.

as I clearly mentioned in my previous post, for 90%+ of China (land and population), we didn't have any reform until 1992.

how about visit your local suburb library during the coming weekend?

Whats wrong? this thread is about reaility of the situation between

China and India.

Indians are welcome to debate with facts!!

Don't like it, truth hurt? Lets keep it civil, it had nothing to do with

bashing. Its about competition!!

I always thought Indians want to compare with Chinese?:smitten:

:pakistan::china:

There we go........in a thread about China...we end up.......Kashmir...Kashmir...Kashmir........Kashmir...Kashmir...Kashmir........Kashmir...Kashmir...Kashmir........Kashmir...Kashmir...Kashmir........Kashmir...Kashmir...Kashmir........Kashmir...Kashmir...Kashmir........Kashmir...Kashmir...Kashmir........Kashmir...Kashmir...Kashmir.......
India...bad....India bad...India...bad....India bad...India...bad....India bad...India...bad....India bad...India...bad....India bad...

heheeee calm down, talk with facts :P

Well The person who started this topic must also know that he is matching the growth. and Growth should be always calculated by speed. Now lets match up with the speed by which both the countries are growing.

China said its economy in first three months of 2009 grew by 6.1 per cent, its lowest rate in over a decade, thus raising apprehensions about the communist nation losing its status as the world’s fastest growing economy to India.

While the official figures for growth in India’s gross domestic product during the first three months of 2009 is not available as yet, the country’s economy is estimated to have grown by 7.1 per cent in the fiscal ended 31 March.

Given a steeper decline than India in China’s GDP growth rate, which stood at 13 per cent in 2007 and fell to nine per cent in 2008, some experts opined that it would be interesting to watch which of the two economies grow faster going ahead.

SO YES INDIA IS MATCHING UP ECONOMICALLY

#2.Now Lets talk about the strength of both our countries

According to a US government study, India and China have emerged as the biggest buyers of military weapons worldwide since 2003. The United States dominated the market as the biggest seller by signing deals worth 12.4 billion dollars

India surpassed China in total purchases in 2004, agreeing to buy 5.7 billion dollars in arms. So did Saudi Arabia, behind India, with contracts valued at 2.9 billion dollars.China was third, signing 2.2 billion dollars in contracts, according to the Congressional Research Service, (CRS) a division of the US Library of Congress.

YES INDIA IS MATCHING UP WITH CHINA

THE ONLY THING WHICH WILL DELAY OUR JOURNEY IS THE LEADERSHIP, Indian leadership is not good as Chinese.

^^^^Could't resist some fun.......

I view China as a great country ...and India can learn a lot from them....and why not....we send our kids to western countries for learning....why not China...

the most interesting thing is to have an Indian telling me China started its reform in the 1960s.

my father was forced to pause his study in 1966 as the result of that lovely "reform", he was then assigned to a factory working as a labor for 10 years during which he kept study in secret as that was criminal offense to do that.

in 1978, two years after the ending of the above "reform", when we had war with Vietnam, thanks to the "reform", only 1/4 of our MBTs are combat ready.

lovely reform and now Indians tell me they are behind because they didn't get the same reform.

:no::no:

And we can point out Gujrat, Khalistan, Assam, Naxalites, Maoists.

BTW, ever since independence of Pakistan in 1947 there has never been 1 single protest in Azad Kashmir against being part of Pakistan, when thousands of protests take place in Indian Occupied Kashmir against Indian rule and Indian army/police use tear gas and fire at defenseless Kashmiris.

Also we dont have troops patroling all over Azad Kashmir like India, which has as much troops in Indian Occupied Kashmir as there are Kashmiri civilians.

Sir, yes What haS GUJARAT AND ASSAM AND Naxals got to do in this? Well When It comes to Indian occupied kashmir, 60% people feel that if they are given freedom they will never be attacked by the militants coming from pakistan, That shows how much fear have you created in the minds of kashmiris .

Sir, yes What haS GUJARAT AND ASSAM AND Naxals got to do in this? Well When It comes to Indian occupied kashmir, 60% people feel that if they are given freedom they will never be attacked by the militants coming from pakistan, That shows how much fear have you created in the minds of kashmiris protest.

Give it up man. Ever since India occupied Kashmir, there have been THOUSANDS of protests in Indian Occupied Kashmir against Indian rule, it has nothing to do with any "militants" you are imagining.

Kashmiris are not afraid, they protest against Indian rule to this day. The mass graves found in Indian Occupied Kashmir got nothing to do with "militants", the indian security forces who raped and killed 2 Kashmiri women recently got nothing to do with "militants".

http://www.defence.pk/forums/kashmi...flags-hoisted-indian-flags-burnt-kashmir.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/kashmir-war/32137-more-unmarked-graves-discovered-held-kashmir.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/kashmi...serve-black-day-india-s-independance-day.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/kashmir-war/31790-2-killings-stoke-kashmiri-rage-indian-force.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom