What's new

Why India Will Displace China as Global Growth Engine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two kinds of manufacturings are done in China - 1)by foreign owners and technology but with cheap labors 2) by native Chinese with everything Chinese. People in other countries buy first kind of things. But, the MNCs will always move to cheaper places and China itself now witnessing this painful outsourcing. And, second kind of things are crap, cheap and even poisonous. They have no future. So, with first kind of thing's outsourcing to other countries,which is happening now, Chinese manufacturing is destined for a doom. And, by the way, who is the owner of iPhones and Macbooks (certainly not a chinese!!! :rofl:) You only supply cheap labors and nothing more than that.
Two kinds of manufacturings are done in China - 1)by foreign owners and technology but with cheap labors 2) by native Chinese with everything Chinese. People in other countries buy first kind of things. But, the MNCs will always move to cheaper places and China itself now witnessing this painful outsourcing. And, second kind of things are crap, cheap and even poisonous

BS from a delusional VS "FACTS"
NlnIcmG.png

(thanks Martian 2 for the post and source)https://www.uschina.org/statistics/tradetable.html

But, the MNCs will always move to cheaper places and China itself now witnessing this painful outsourcing. And, second kind of things are crap, cheap and even poisonous. They have no future. So, with first kind of thing's outsourcing to other countries,which is happening now, Chinese manufacturing is destined for a doom. And, by the way, who is the owner of iPhones and Macbooks (certainly not a chinese!!! :rofl:) You only supply cheap labors and nothing more than that.

Stupid rant VS "FACTS"
Since get paid half the salary of Chinese and you wonder why nobody want to invest in your land?:lol:
3zntHpx.jpg

cnvPZN1.jpg

t37BCSI.jpg

Your land was nowhere to be found in the top 10 FDI recipients

Please enlighten us about the FDI inflows to China from 2009 to 2013. You yourself will see the drastic fall.:smart:

inferior complex Indians cant take facts``lol

we are eagerly to know the Indian 'figures' of Chinese high tech exports``
or should IMF, WB, WIPO and OECD needs that curry flavoured 'figures' to get things straight`?

no wonder the country is a joke``because most of the people are hopelessly retarded and deluded`:D

Not like that IMF ,WB or any other organization will take inputs from Chinese authorities. There is definitely some manipulation in CCP stats and it is well known fact.

We are hopeful,our look east policy has started yielding results, we are constructing trade corridor are also expecting some tech. help from countries like France, Japan etc.

But GOI do ot manipulate stats and increase them whenever there is a drop like CCP just to make it look good so that foreign investors do not loose heart.

BS from a delusional yindoo VS "FACTS"
NlnIcmG.png

(thanks Martian 2 for the post and source)https://www.uschina.org/statistics/tradetable.html

Stupid rant from a low IQ yindoo VS "FACTS"
Since yindoos get paid half the salary of Chinese and you wonder why nobody want to invest in yindoo's land?:lol:
3zntHpx.jpg

Big mouth yindoo shooting bad breath VS "FACTS":lol:
FDI data should shut your hole for now
cnvPZN1.jpg

t37BCSI.jpg

Yindoos land was nowhere to be found in the top 10 FDI recipients
All are of bygone days. No feast lasts forever. China has already reached its peak and now only and only downfall.

Not like that IMF ,WB or any other organization will take inputs from Chinese authorities. There is definitely some manipulation in CCP stats and it is well known fact.

We are hopeful,our look east policy has started yielding results, we are constructing trade corridor are also expecting some tech. help from countries like France, Japan etc.

But GOI do ot manipulate stats and increase them whenever there is a drop like CCP just to make it look good so that foreign investors do not loose heart.

lol talking about manipulating figures``according to our Chinese we like to understate what we have
whereas to those ego thirsty deluded Indians they always vomiting big talks, so any figures from Indians we should give them a 40% discount (this is how I do business with unethical Indians)
AP government manipulating farmer suicide data? | NDTV.com
Gujarat govt accused of manipulating youth employment data - India - DNA
Faked Indian Statistics as Imperialist Propaganda
Statistics on Poverty in India | P.a.p.-Blog // Human Rights Etc.

Post the data from 2009 to 2013. :coffee: Chinese will flee.

and posting any real data not from Indians, and they all look like a joke, that's why inferior complex Indians like to indulge in the 'bright' future````agreed?

lol talking about manipulating figures``according to our Chinese we like to understate what we have
whereas to those ego thirsty deluded Indians they always vomiting big talks, so any figures from Indians we should give them a 40% discount (this is how I do business with unethical Indians)
AP government manipulating farmer suicide data? | NDTV.com
Gujarat govt accused of manipulating youth employment data - India - DNA
Faked Indian Statistics as Imperialist Propaganda
Statistics on Poverty in India | P.a.p.-Blog // Human Rights Etc.

In China it is rampant in key sectors, the commissars and party officials do these manipulations to get promotions or getting good feedback etc....etc...

In India we have RTI but in China, if you ask any question to any govt. official, you will get only a kick.

Let me put some money in your pocket and stop crying please, yindoo

BRF slang for "Indians", when the poster is posting in a pseudo Paklish accent. The word is derived from a corruption of "Hindu", but Yindoo is used to denote Indian citizens of all religions (Hindu, Muslim, Sikh, Jain, Buddhist, Christian, Zorastrian, Jewish, Agnostic, Atheist etc.), not just those that profess the Hindu faith. BRF members use Yindoo as a badge of pride. Note that "Yindu" is a real Mandarin word for "India"
https://sites.google.com/site/brfdictionary/glossary/y/yindoo

Use Indian as simple as that, no distortions please we do not know any Chinese view, By the way i will make others cry not me....:lol:

Not sure why these distant zombies obsess so much with us. ;)

Uncivilized feudal society to me would look like one which threatens its women to "scrape their wombs" if they don't comply.
Too much for those Chinese.:yay:

Use Indian as simple as that, no distortions please we do not know any Chinese view, By the way i will make others cry not me....:lol:

Now, we're all cool right pal, i thought you should know me better than others of my track record, i don't do racist, just have fun man:coffee:

I call them chinki, hakka noodles and chinese momo.
Delete your post pal, thats totally uncalled for, it ain't worth to get ban for the sake of losing an internet argument:azn:

Now, we're all cool right pal, i thought you should know me better than others of my track record, i don't do racist, just have fun man:coffee:

Just gave a pat in your back ;), remember the trolling you did in my introduction thread in CDF .......;)

Ok peace .... :cheers:

Indians can't argue with facts and stats so they resort to the typical pissing contest. They are very good at it, since for them its a public affair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom