What's new

Why India Will Displace China as Global Growth Engine

Status
Not open for further replies.
India is a friend of Vietnam hence we can say it. We say to Indonesia too, that they are NOT the leader of ASEAN. Well, everyone has ambitions and dreams, why not.
got it.you mean it's acceptable if vietnamnese say that India cannot match China in this century,but it would be hell joke if the same words from a Chinese.
the world is so......haha .amazing!

Well,if you don't care about china please leave china alone and don't reply anything comparing india with china or india will displace china balabala...and let this thread die ,Thank you

Let me tell you,Some indian member had post this article 6 mounths ago which people had talked 15 pages and now again.

We chinese don't want to obsess india as long as someone stop posting this kind of prediction again and again,its really annoying.

If one day an indian post that india has overtaken china in something without india will be, without in next XX years,without any prediction.Then I'll give you my best wishes and congrat on your achivement without any irony .

I always admire hard working people without empty talks.

Peace

See, I am with you that one should talk less and do more. Empty talk is useless.

At the same time, there is a huge media industry and analysts whose job it is to make these prediction. Most of them useless.

However, it is one thing for someone to make or post such predictions and another thing to run down a country and its people.

As far as I am concerned China was a great country and civilization even 2 decades back when it was probably 2% of the world economy and most of its population was below $1 per day income.

It is good to see people anywhere coming out of poverty. Whether in India or China or anywhere in the world.

Hope people will come out of depravity and pettiness as well. That seems to have a lag of a few generations after coming out of crushing poverty.

Götterdämmerung;4399149 said:
Yes, indeed, it's getting funny here when I have presented facts that says India is economically no match to China and all you could counter with is presuming who I am.

OK. Indeed you are doing very well.

Carry on buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom