What's new

Why India Will Displace China as Global Growth Engine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indians can't argue with facts and stats so they resort to the typical pissing contest. They are very good at it, since for them its a public affair.
We only speak with facts because we have free access to outer world.

Everything I mentioned is a fact.

Stop acting like an "India expert".

It is foolish and annoying.

I don't really care for flags on an anonymous forum.

Sometimes, you see repeated absurdities like e.g. a "German" always getting into a d*** measuring contest between China and India.

Or a "Korean" with a Muslim name trying to act funny repeatedly.

Then one may sometimes chose to point out the obvious.

That's not my name, nor do I care for the religion of Islam you moronic hafwit. Indians truly are functionally illiterate.

You must repeat EVERYTHING to them multiple times, and they still do not get it.

They cannot be genetically related to the East Asian race. There is completely different behaviour present in their savage countries.

Even our enemies accept that India has at least 250 million middle class people. So, by Chinese logic, they live on $120 to $150 per month!!!:cuckoo: Again, fake Chinese data or brilliant Chinese IQ.:laughcry:

In India also no ALL INDIA social census is done from 2005. :smart:

My my, that Indian IQ is showing.

The World Bank is not a Chinese organization.

Actually try and READ something for once. I know from experience, when your race is referred to something, you generally are too lazy to read it.

The myth of the great Indian Middle class: Roughly 30% of India's population still lives below the poverty line | Mail Online

India's middle class will hit 250 million or 20 per cent of the country's population in 2015, according to McKinsey and Company. But, what is the middle class? How has it evolved into such a driving force?

However, the myth was soon busted when the 300 million middle-class figure projected in 1991 actually stood at 30 million. According to the standards set by the Asian Development Bank, members of the middleclass consume on average $2- $20 a day.

Twenty years hence, the 2011 census shows that only 4.6 per cent of India's population has ownership of all four assets - television, computer/laptop, scooter/car and telephone/ mobile phone. While the limiting asset is computer with only 9.5 per cent ownership, 21 per cent owns a scooter and 63 per cent owns a phone.

And while roughly 30 per cent of India's population lives below the poverty line, 17.8 per cent owns none of the specified assets in the census chart.

Then, which is the rising middle-class, and which of these middle classes do Rahul Gandhi and Narendra Modi refer to in their promises of the future?

While there is the so-called affluent belt from Himachal Pradesh through Punjab, Haryana and UP in the north, and a chunk of Kerala, Tamil Nadu and Andhra in the south, in Chandigarh, the most affluent state in terms of ownership, this is true for only 28.6 per cent of households.

In contrast, a poverty belt starts from the tribal belt of North-West India, which includes the Central India Tribal Belt, parts of Bihar, Orissa and the North-East. Moreover, inequality is rising both between and within affluent and poor states, for instance, in Maharashtra and Bihar.

The great Indian growth story is not trickling down. So, are we the 4.6 per cent? The 17.8 per cent? The 21 per cent? Or the 63 per cent? Are you the middle-class that the political class is trying to woo?

Most of Indian 'middle class' earns between Rs 1000-2000 - Times Of India

However, according to the definition used in the report itself, the vast majority of this middle class earns between Rs 1,000 and Rs 2,000 per person per month. Only 0.0009% of Indians earn more than Rs 10,000 per month.

So the top .0009% of Indians are making the equivalent of $172 per month, the equivalent of around $2,000 PER YEAR.

Your top .001% are making $2k a year, and your "middle class" $310 per year. Nice middle class!

THE NAIVE AND DUMB INDIANS HAVE BEEN FOOLED AGAIN! LOL

Typical pedantic show off. Truly, a little learning is a dangerous thing.
:sniper:

India's nominal GDP growth forecast in upcoming years ranges from 13.75% to 16%.(thanks to inflation) And, of China it is about 8.5% to 9% in upcoming years. Now, applying the rule of 72, it will take 4.5 to 5.5 years to double India's economy whereas it will be 8.5 yrs to 9 yrs for China hereafter. As a result, India economy doubled in 6 yrs from $1 trillion (2007) to $2.1 trillion(2013) despite 3 yrs economic growth(real GDP) like 6.7%, 6.5% and 5%.

No, the math clearly shows it will take 5-6 years for the Chinese economy to double in nominal GDP. The math is REALLY easy, so I'm having a difficult time understanding why you can't do it.

Even our enemies accept that India has at least 250 million middle class people. So, by Chinese logic, they live on $120 to $150 per month!!!:cuckoo: Again, fake Chinese data or brilliant Chinese IQ.:laughcry:

In India also no ALL INDIA social census is done from 2005. :smart:

250 million middle class people my ***!There are only 150 milion people in india use internet while over 500 miliion people use internet in china . Even china don't dare to say it has 250 million middle class people.Are you telling us 100 million middle class people in india don't use internet?

We only speak with facts because we have free access to outer world.

LOL,outer world?

Chinese travelers are world NO.1 spenders and over 83 million chinese have travelled outer world in 2012

China’s expenditure on travel abroad reached US$ 102 billion in 2012, making it the first tourism source market in the world in terms of spending. You can check it on UNWTO

How many indian travellers reach outside world a year?you will be surprised to find indians are not even in the top 15

Only 0.0009% of Indians earn more than Rs 10,000 per month.
1.21 billion*0.0009%=110000
Even many Indian pvt companies have more than 110000 employees. :sleep:
Total garbage.

That's not my name, nor do I care for the religion of Islam you moronic hafwit. Indians truly are functionally illiterate.

You must repeat EVERYTHING to them multiple times, and they still do not get it.

They cannot be genetically related to the East Asian race. There is completely different behaviour present in their savage countries.

Again trying to be too clever by half idiotic buffoon.

Wonder why these remote halfwit dim funny idiots obsess with us so much.

East Asians>Middle Easterners>Central Asians> South east Asians>South Asians.

Hierarchy of Asian overall development.

This is a joke thread

Which more funny is that just in the next door(world affair)there is a same article with the same title but posted by another indian member six mounths ago being digged out again.:coffee:

250 million middle class people my ***!There are only 150 milion people in india use internet while over 500 miliion people use internet in china . Even china don't dare to say it has 250 million middle class people.Are you telling us 100 million middle class people in india don't use internet?

Its funny how some people behave on just coming out of crushing poverty.

Just a bit...

How many internet connections you had 5 years back? 10 years back?

India had a lag of 5-6 years in catching up on mobile connections (now 850 million). Same thing will happen with internet connections.

But here internet is truly free unlike some other places.

East Asians>Middle Easterners>Central Asians> South east Asians>South Asians.

Hierarchy of Asian overall development.

East Asians were the lowest just a few decades back.

These things change with time. There is nothing fixed about it.

Which more funny is that just in the next door(world affair)there is a same article with the same title but posted by another indian member six mounths ago being digged out again.:coffee:

a comedy circus with 3 clowns truefinder, srivanas and vinod :P

Its funny how some people behave on just coming out of crushing poverty.

Just a bit...

How many internet connections you had 5 years back? 10 years back?

India had a lag of 5-6 years in catching up on mobile connections (now 850 million). Same thing will happen with internet connections.

But here internet is truly free unlike some other places.

East Asians were the lowest just a few decades back.

These things change with time. There is nothing fixed about it.

So you agree with his point that india has 250 million middle class people? OK.Congratulates !India has more middle class people than china .Great achievement!

So you agree with his point that india has 250 million middle class people? OK.Congratulates !India has more middle class people than china .Great achievement!
the latest information i got is that India middle class is over 300 million,more than whole US population.
thats a great achievement ,no doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom