What's new

Why India started to build Blue Water Navy

India started to build blue water navy because it fears powerful Chinese and Pakistani Navy. :china::pakistan:

We are not fearful, we are concerned about our current and future security requirements as our economy is growing rapidly.. We are taking over other large economies YoY.. We have a vast sea line and for Centuries, we have dominance over Bay of Bengal, Arabian Sea and IOR. Becoming a true blue navy will just consolidate our position in the region and provide security to our foreign trade through these sea routes.. You will be happy to know that we provide security to foreign vessels also, so as to keep them safe from Pirates. This is as simple as that.. Par kya kare ,Tumhari samajh me aaye tab na.. :hitwall:

But I appreciate ur efforts to Troll without a fail, Keep it up.. These efforts will earn u respect and great gestures.. :blah:

Hey Xdrive/Grey Hound,

Try staying on the topic. Australia does have a strong Armed force. However they seem to be plagued with the same problems as India in terms of delays in procurement.
New orders of 12 submarines and 2 amphibious vehicles makes sure that the Australian Navy are no push overs.
But the navy looks to be lacking teeth in terms of Blue water capability as it does not have an aircraft carrier.

Australia must act to help protect the Pacific from Chinese dominance | Australian Conservative

My name is greyhound? Didn't know that lol.

Back
Top Bottom