What's new

Why India no longer cares about Pakistan's nuclear threats

According to most estimates Pak has more than 100 nukes...and based on ur response I assume that except for the titles u didn't bother to read the research papers I provided u.

The studies aren't about Pakistan using a 100 nukes on India. The study is based off both India and Pakistan exploding a total of 100 Hiroshima sized nuclear bombs at each other...and still the effects are alarmingly hazardous.

So imagine what it would be if Pak/India used all of their nuclear arsenal. While the actual numbers of nuclear devices each country possesses have never been disclosed...most experts have suggested that both countries have somewhere between 100-150 nuclear weapons. This means that on the lower end if both have a 100 and launch those at each other that would be a total of 200. That's twice more than what the study is based on. Or if we go with the higher end then that would be 300...three times what the study is based on.

Also u should know that if 200 nuclear devices(still assuming them to be Hiroshima sized in terms of yield) go off in India/Pak scenario...the negative effects would be more than doubled
...and in the same manner if we go off the higher end of 150 each and 300 nukes go off the negative effects would more than triple. It is not a linear relationship bcuz the environmental effects come into play.

So all ur BS claims about Indian population urban vs rural areas and Pak's nukes not covering all of Indian landmass etc. go out the window. U clearly have no idea about how nukes work and all ur discussing somewhat barely touches on their primary effects. U should really read up on secondary and tertiary effects of nukes going off...though based on ur continued ignorance displayed here even after I provided u with research papers I doubt u would actually read anything.

Use the Nukemap. The effects are clearly mentioned in that.

Most nuclear attacks targeting the population will be air burst. The fallout from air bursts are very limited. The air will clear up in a few weeks.

Read the link I posted properly again.

Yes so according to u I should ignore the published research papers of actual scientists who have dedicated their lives in these fields to first become experts and then dedicated more time for these studies, used computer models to arrive at their conclusions...all bcuz some internet keyboard warrior troll claims that these scientists are from anti-nuclear lobbies. What's ur qualification btw...why should I believe an iota of very ignorant claims u r typing here? Care to elaborate on ur educational background or ur actual field experience?

Pretty much all the nuclear material you see in open source is from people who are not involved in the nuclear weapons program because such people are not allowed to share information of any type to the general public.

The link u have provided is hilariously short on providing concrete evidence. First up what qualifications does the author of this book have for me to even consider his "opinions". How did he arrive at this conclusion? Is it based off of other research papers(from actual scientists)? If so where are the citations(since I would like to read them)?

Secondly this isn't a research paper...it says Chapter 1 and the book title at the very top...
:rofl: U r the first person ever(who I've debated) that has tried to counter a bunch of research papers with some chapter from an obscure book.

Do u know the difference between a research paper published in a respected journal and a book that anyone can write(whatever they want in it) and publish it? This level of ignorance just makes me think I'm wasting my time arguing with u.

Click on "About the Author" on the left. Read the testimonial there.

In any case I would ask u again...if Pakistan is so weak conventionally and unconventionally against India...what's stopping India from taking back its claimed land and destroying Pak?

Why are you in such a hurry to get destroyed?

North Korea is so much weaker than the US. Why hasn't the US attacked North Korea yet?

There are only two possibilities...
1) ur claims are utter BS...and what's stopping India(and has stopped India in 2008 and the aftermath of Mumbai/Uri/etc attacks) is a credible threat of Pakistani nukes and a MAD scenario.

Pakistan has been imploding from within. More Pakistanis have died due to Pakistan's policies without India having to lift even one finger. We are not going to do anything to upset the apple cart. Please feel free to screw up your own country.

If the above isn't the case somehow...and we assume ur idiotic claims are true about India's "immense power" over Pak...and India has still not taken its claimed land from Pak then that only leaves the second option
2) India is impotent and cowardly

So which is it then? :cheesy:

Neither obviously. The same reason why the US has neither attacked N Korea or Iran.

War is the last option. And we have no reason to go to war anyway, we are very happy with the status quo and have no intention to change that. We haven't attacked Pakistan and taken all the occupied parts simply because we have no reason to at this time. Even during Kargil, we did not try to change status quo. We like status quo. Something has to change radically for the status quo to change.

Our first objective is to make the Pakistani public lose faith in the Pakistan Army. That's why the hawkish stand by India on the border. We have to completely discredit PA in the eyes of the public, which includes the undesirable public figures within Pakistan as well. That's why PA has so vehemently denied the cross border raids and still continue to lie to the Pakistani public about the current border situation. It will all eventually blow up in their faces. Can you imagine what will happen if PA's inability to handle India is revealed to the Pakistani public? An internal rift within PA will be far more damaging that anything India can do short of a war.

When Gen Rawat said he will call Pakistan's nuclear bluff, look how quickly ISPR reacted to that by insulting Rawat's position. ISPR's reaction does not befit that of a "real" nuclear power. Compare that to the weekly threat to destroy India using nukes. What do they say about dogs that bark again? Everybody in the PA knows that allowing two million Indian troops into Pakistan is not a desirable environment for them. After all, businessmen are businessmen and soldiers are soldiers.

So why should we go to war with Pakistan again?

Use the Nukemap. The effects are clearly mentioned in that.

Most nuclear attacks targeting the population will be air burst. The fallout from air bursts are very limited. The air will clear up in a few weeks.

Read the link I posted properly again.
I did read it properly and it doesn't merit any credibility to be used as a counter against several research papers, which u still haven't read properly or weren't able to comprehend the information within. Moreover it doesn't look like u read up on the other effects of nuclear bombs besides just their immediate damage.

Pretty much all the nuclear material you see in open source is from people who are not involved in the nuclear weapons program because such people are not allowed to share information of any type to the general public.
First up that is the most retarded reasoning ever. That's like saying scientists at NASA don't know about space as well as the astronauts bcuz they haven't been to space. Do u know how scientists were able to build rockets and spacecrafts...and be able to successfully send astronauts to the moon safely without actually having gone to space themselves?

It's called studying and experimenting. They carefully studied every aspect and conducted experiments(here on earth without going into space themselves) and successfully pulled it off. Just like that these scientists may not be directly involved with a nuclear weapons program but that doesn't mean they can't study it and run computer simulations.

Secondly if we go off of ur retarded logic and therefore I can't believe these research papers bcuz the scientists who published them are not involved with nuclear weapons...why should I believe anything u say? Are u involved with any nuclear weapons program? I'm assuming the answer is that u r not involved with nuclear weapons program...I can tell by ur idiotic understanding of it...

ur own logic takes away ur credibility as well...that's how stupid it is.

Why are you in such a hurry to get destroyed?

North Korea is so much weaker than the US. Why hasn't the US attacked North Korea yet?
lol India is no US and Pakistan is no North Korea. That's just ur wet dreams and bollywood fantasies.

Moreover US hasn't attacked North Korea bcuz of the threat North Korea poses to South Korea and Japan. No doubt US can attack and defeat North Korea but there's a risk that before US can achieve its objective South Korea would sustain massive damage...and possibly Japan too to some extent.

Pakistan has been imploding from within. More Pakistanis have died due to Pakistan's policies without India having to lift even one finger. We are not going to do anything to upset the apple cart. Please feel free to screw up your own country.

Neither obviously. The same reason why the US has neither attacked N Korea or Iran.

War is the last option. And we have no reason to go to war anyway, we are very happy with the status quo and have no intention to change that. We haven't attacked Pakistan and taken all the occupied parts simply because we have no reason to at this time. Even during Kargil, we did not try to change status quo. We like status quo. Something has to change radically for the status quo to change.

Our first objective is to make the Pakistani public lose faith in the Pakistan Army. That's why the hawkish stand by India on the border. We have to completely discredit PA in the eyes of the public, which includes the undesirable public figures within Pakistan as well. That's why PA has so vehemently denied the cross border raids and still continue to lie to the Pakistani public about the current border situation. It will all eventually blow up in their faces. Can you imagine what will happen if PA's inability to handle India is revealed to the Pakistani public? An internal rift within PA will be far more damaging that anything India can do short of a war.

When Gen Rawat said he will call Pakistan's nuclear bluff, look how quickly ISPR reacted to that by insulting Rawat's position. ISPR's reaction does not befit that of a "real" nuclear power. Compare that to the weekly threat to destroy India using nukes. What do they say about dogs that bark again? Everybody in the PA knows that allowing two million Indian troops into Pakistan is not a desirable environment for them. After all, businessmen are businessmen and soldiers are soldiers.

So why should we go to war with Pakistan again?
Lol more and more delusions. Pakistan has been blamed by India for various terrorist attacks and yet India couldn't do anything against Pak in response. So all ur BS about India being super strong while Pakistan is weak is nothing but tall claims with no backing.

So go ahead...ur army/Modi/ur media/online Indian trolls(including u) can only make tall claims about how strong India is and how weak Pakistan is...but that's all it will ever be...mere words with nothing to back it up. Pakistan is still here, Pakistan still holds the territory u claim so dearly, Pakistan still sponsors terrorist attacks in India(according to Indians) and India is all but powerless to do anything about it...that's the reality

Last edited:
I did read it properly and it doesn't merit any credibility to be used as a counter against several research papers, which u still haven't read properly or weren't able to comprehend the information within. Moreover it doesn't look like u read up on the other effects of nuclear bombs besides just their immediate damage.

First up that is the most retarded reasoning ever. That's like saying scientists at NASA don't know about space as well as the astronauts bcuz they haven't been to space. Do u know how scientists were able to build rockets and spacecrafts...and be able to successfully send astronauts to the moon safely without actually having gone to space themselves?

It's called studying and experimenting. They carefully studied every aspect and conducted experiments(here on earth without going into space themselves) and successfully pulled it off. Just like that these scientists may not be directly involved with a nuclear weapons program but that doesn't mean they can't study it and run computer simulations.

Secondly if we go off of ur retarded logic and therefore I can't believe these research papers bcuz the scientists who published them are not involved with nuclear weapons...why should I believe anything u say? Are u involved with any nuclear weapons program?

If you want to happily get suckered by lobbyists, go right ahead.

lol India is no US and Pakistan is no North Korea. That's just ur wet dreams and bollywood fantasies.

Moreover US hasn't attacked North Korea bcuz of the threat North Korea poses to South Korea and Japan. No doubt US can attack and defeat North Korea but there's a risk that before Us can achieve its objective South Korea would sustain massive damage...and possibly Japan too to some extent.

Nope. That's not the reason why the US hasn't attacked N Korea. Don't forget that N Korea got their nuclear weapons only recently. What happened to all the time the US could have attacked when they didn't have nukes? Iran doesn't even have nukes and the US has not attacked them yet either.

Lol more and more delusions. Pakistan has been blamed by India for various terrorist attacks and yet India couldn't do anything against Pak in response. So all ur BS about India being super strong while Pakistan is weak is nothing but tall claims with no backing.

Iran is accused of terrorism by the US every day. Where is this Iran-US war then?

So go ahead...ur army/Modi/ur media/online Indian trolls(including u) can only make tall claims about how strong India is and how weak Pakistan is...but that's all it will ever be...mere words with nothing to back it up. Pakistan is still here, Pakistan still holds the territory u claim so dearly, Pakistan still sponsors terrorist attacks in India(according to Indian) and is all but powerless to do anything...that's the reality

Pakistan is weak, but that doesn't mean India will attack Pakistan simply because it's weak.

The US has not attacked Iran or N Korea because the US fears nukes. The same applies for India. We would prefer Pakistan stop terrorism and hands over all the illegal territories instead. Believe it or not, we are better people than you.

These people sure like nuclear winter....

Such maddness, such reckless hate.... sign of very sick minds...

Indians are great tacticians...but they don't know what strategy means.

Peace is the only option.

Peace in accordance with the Free Will of Kashmiris! That is what democracy is all about!!!
Status Quo is the only option. India is happy with current situation. We will happily keep killing anyone who picks a gun against the state, we will happily keep blinding anyone who picks stones or tries to interfere in Army operation.
Neither you nor your daddy (china) can do anything about it.
All your NASR and Babur and Ghori and Shaheen will not be able to stop the next Burhan Wani from dropping dead

If you want to happily get suckered by lobbyists, go right ahead.
Lol u have conveniently avoided stating ur qualifications for the third time now. I think simply bcuz u know that u r no expert at all in this field.

Nope. That's not the reason why the US hasn't attacked N Korea. Don't forget that N Korea got their nuclear weapons only recently. What happened to all the time the US could have attacked when they didn't have nukes?
North Korea has a massive amount of troops, artillery, missiles(non nuclear), etc. Even without their nuclear capabilities they are a serious threat to South Korea. South Korea is much more advanced while North Korea has mostly old assets but still in the event of a war between the two South Korea would still sustain massive damage before emerging victorious. Another factor that u conveniently forgot about is China. China fought alongside North Korea against even the US back when China was super weak during the Korean war. What makes u think that China won't this time now that it has made great strides in military power? North Korea's ability to deal massive damage to South Korea(conventionally and with nukes) along with China's possible intervention is what makes attacking North Korea tricky.

So again ur comparison is invalid for multiple reasons.

Iran doesn't even have nukes and the US has not attacked them yet either.

Iran is accused of terrorism by the US every day. Where is this Iran-US war then?
Iran is no direct enemy of the US. They don't carry out terrorist attacks on US soil nor do they attack US or its assets with their military. Any animosity between US and Iran is indirect. This is mainly due to the current Iran regime opposing Israel and Arab countries. All these countries are US allies...and their opponent by extension is an opponent to the US.

Again this is an invalid comparison. Bcuz unlike Iran and US, Pakistan and India are direct enemies. They have had multiple wars, they have claims over each other's territory, and according to India...Pakistan carries out terrorist attacks against it.

Pakistan is weak, but that doesn't mean India will attack Pakistan simply because it's weak.

The US has not attacked Iran or N Korea because the US fears nukes. The same applies for India. We would prefer Pakistan stop terrorism and hands over all the illegal territories instead. Believe it or not, we are better people than you.
No amount of chest thumping will change ur reality. India's inaction against Pakistan speaks volumes...it shatters all ur claims about India being super strong and Pakistan's nuclear threat not being credible.

U have ur mere words while I have numerous research papers and reality to back up my claims. The educated and neutral readers on PDF can easily determine who is talking sense and who is spouting utter BS

...and don't quote me again bcuz I'm not interested in arguing with someone who flat out denies all FACTS. Continue living a blissful(ignorant) life.

Last edited:
Status Quo is the only option. India is happy with current situation. We will happily keep killing anyone who picks a gun against the state, we will happily keep blinding anyone who picks stones or tries to interfere in Army operation.
All your NASR and Babur and Ghori and Shaheen will not be able to stop the next Burhan Wani from dropping dead
Nor can your daddy Russia do anything about the current situation either ;)

Because you're biggest terrorist nation of the world
Gay shupa dupa powa terrorist HIND @Soumitra :enjoy::blah:

Because you're biggest terrorist nation of the world
Gay shupa dupa powa terrorist HIND @Soumitra :enjoy::blah:
Abusing me will not change the reality. Can Pakistan do anything to ensure that the next Burhan Wani will not be killed? Or the next stone pelter will not be blinded?

Lol u have conveniently avoided stating ur qualifications for the third time now. I think simply bcuz u know that u r no expert at all in this field.

I am generally not in the habit of revealing my personal life details on the Internet.

Rather, if you are curious about my qualifications, you should be the one providing yours first.

North Korea has a massive amount of troops, artillery, missiles(non nuclear), etc. Even without their nuclear capabilities they are a serious threat to South Korea. South Korea is much more advanced while North Korea has mostly old assets but still in the event of a war between the two South Korea would still sustain massive damage before emerging victorious. Another factor that u conveniently forgot about is China. China fought alongside North Korea against even the US back when China was super weak during the Korean war. What makes u think that China won't this time now that it has made great strides in military power? North Korea's ability to deal massive damage to South Korea(conventionally and with nukes) along with China's possible intervention is what makes attacking North Korea tricky.

So again ur comparison is invalid for multiple reasons.

N Korea and Iran won't last more than a few weeks in any war against the US.

Iran is no direct enemy of the US. They don't carry out terrorist attacks on US soil nor do they attack US or its assets with their military. Any animosity between US and Iran is indirect. This is mainly due to the current Iran regime opposing Israel and Arab countries. All these countries are US allies...and their opponent by extension is an opponent to the US.

Again this is an invalid comparison. Bcuz unlike Iran and US, Pakistan and India are direct enemies. They have had multiple wars, they have claims over each other's territory, and according to India...Pakistan carries out terrorist attacks against it.

You don't know anything about the US and Iran relations. Look up the Axis of Evil first.

No amount of chest thumping will change ur reality. India's inaction against Pakistan speaks volumes...it shatters all ur claims about India being super strong and Pakistan's nuclear threat not being credible.

U have ur mere words while I have numerous research papers and reality to back up my claims. The educated and neutral readers on PDF can easily determine who is talking sense and who is spouting utter BS

...and don't quote me again bcuz I'm not interested in arguing with someone who flat out denies all FACTS. Continue living a blissful(ignorant) life.

100 nukes will destroy 8500 towns and cities?

Only on PDF.

US has added a recent term Describing Asia as “Indo-Pacific,” rather than the “Asia-Pacific.”
Umm...idiot, they only mean it in the old geographical sense not the political boundaries of Republic of India. :lol:

We Pakistanis ARE NOT INDIANS.

Abusing me will not change the reality. Can Pakistan do anything to ensure that the next Burhan Wani will not be killed? Or the next stone pelter will not be blinded?
And the next Indian soldier won't be killed by another Burhan Wani or an Indian soldier commit suicide?

Its not just Pakistan, any country which is not aligned with US interest is evil or terrorist country.

Yep that list has on it

Pakistan
North Korea
Somalia
China
iran
Russia

right mish mash of states

I am generally not in the habit of revealing my personal life details on the Internet.

Rather, if you are curious about my qualifications, you should be the one providing yours first.
I already did...I'm a chemist
...and I'm asking to find out how qualified u r to make these claims

N Korea and Iran won't last more than a few weeks in any war against the US
Did u already forget the argument u had put forth? The argument wasn't about whether US can defeat NK or Iran. That's not even a question...obviously US can defeat them very easily. The argument was about why they haven't gone to war for which I listed all the reasons

You don't know anything about the US and Iran relations. Look up the Axis of Evil first.
lol I'm a US citizen and as a tax paying US citizen I pay attention to US policies(foreign and domestic)...I definitely know a lot more about these things as compared to some Indian troll.

100 nukes will destroy 8500 towns and cities?
Only on PDF.
Again u have no clue as to what u r talking about. Do u know anything about other effects of nukes? Besides just the initial explosion? Did u even read those research papers that talk about the adverse climate effects, global drop in temperature, significant amounts of dust/smoke in the atmosphere, nuclear fall out...and all these things significantly hampering food production?

I told u repeatedly to read up on other consequences of nukes. First up are the deaths caused by nuclear explosions. The ppl in the surrounding regions who are outside the blast zone get radiation sickness. In a nuclear war between India/Pak both countries would be unable to grow food for the most part in the aftermath. The soil would have nuclear fallout, temperatures would vary greatly(a significant drop on average), less sunlight and other such factors would all but leave most of the arable land in the subcontinent infertile. Meaning any remaining inhabitants of both countries would starve. Those who manage to survive all that would find themselves in a country with no power, destroyed infrastructure and a deteriorating law and order situation. If India remains it would be worse than the poorest African nations. Ur claims of India defeating Pak in the event of a nuclear war and still coming out strong enough to take on China is only a wet dream.

In any case this is my last post discussing this. U r free to live in ur delusions...don't quote me again

Neither you nor your daddy (china) can do anything about it
India is not happy with the current situation...if India was then India wouldn't constantly blab about its "claim" over Azad Kashmir...nor would it have constipation over CPEC passing through it
...oh and let's not forget India's inaccurate map portrayal(showing Pakistani Kashmir as part of India)...but I suppose we can let that slide...u guys are free to fantasize.

So all ur claims about India being happy fall flat on their face.

All the Nasr, Babur, Ghauri, and Shaheen aren't to protect Burhan Wanis...they r to make India pussy out of a fight...and they are doing a wonderful job at that. In 2008 India wet its pants then in the aftermath of Uri and other attacks India tried again to be macho with Pakistan...then reality set in and India pussied out yet again ;)

I already did...I'm a chemist
...and I'm asking to find out how qualified u r to make these claims

That doesn't qualify you to speak for anything to do with nuclear weapons. :lol:

All you have is hearsay from people who have nothing to do with nukes.

Did u already forget the argument u had put forth? The argument wasn't about whether US can defeat NK or Iran. That's not even a question...obviously US can defeat them very easily. The argument was about why they haven't gone to war for which I listed all the reasons

lol I'm a US citizen and as a tax paying US citizen I pay attention to US policies(foreign and domestic)...I definitely know a lot more about these things as compared to some Indian troll.

Sorry, but you are way too mired in propaganda than actual facts.

Again u have no clue as to what u r talking about. Do u know anything about other effects of nukes? Besides just the initial explosion? Did u even read those research papers that talk about the adverse climate effects, global drop in temperature, significant amounts of dust/smoke in the atmosphere, nuclear fall out...and all these things significantly hampering food production?

:lol:

I would recommend looking up all the past tests conducted to date.

I told u repeatedly to read up on other consequences of nukes. First up are the deaths caused by nuclear explosions. The ppl in the surrounding regions who are outside the blast zone get radiation sickness. In a nuclear war between India/Pak both countries would be unable to grow food for the most part in the aftermath. The soil would have nuclear fallout, temperatures would vary greatly(a significant drop on average), less sunlight and other such factors would all but leave most of the arable land in the subcontinent infertile. Meaning any remaining inhabitants of both countries would starve. Those who manage to survive all that would find themselves in a country with no power, destroyed infrastructure and a deteriorating law and order situation. If India remains it would be worse than the poorest African nations. Ur claims of India defeating Pak in the event of a nuclear war and still coming out strong enough to take on China is only a wet dream.

:lol:

So a few kilograms of radioactive elements from a bomb that spreads out over a massive, massive area (most of it into the upper atmosphere) will bring an end to civilization? :lol:

It's clear you know nothing about nuclear weapons.

You need tens of thousands of nukes exploding all over the world for what you stated to happen. You don't know anything about nuclear fallout.

In any case this is my last post discussing this. U r free to live in ur delusions...don't quote me again

I agree. Next time I would like to argue my case against someone who actually knows what he's talking about.

india doent care because india knows that Pakistan will self destruct soon because of its own internal struggle.

mohajirs are not happy about their persecution, balochs are not, now even pashtuns speaking out against their atrocities, gilgit baltistan was never even taken on board and always considered it a disputed area, gilgitis are als very unhappy about not considering their opinions before giving green light to CPEC project.

Abusing :sarcastic:i stated a truth and truth is always bitter isn't Mr terrorist @Soumitra . simply kashmirs don't want to live with india:disagree: you're genocides Kashmiris and expects that they want to live with India what a bogus logic you have Mr terrorist @Soumitra :hitwall::blah: and how can Pakistan stop that there no other burhan wani and next stone petler will not be blindedo_O
That the reality Mr terrorist @Soumitra :enjoy:
Gay shupa dupa powa terrorist Hind Mr terrorist @Soumitra :enjoy::lol:

Back
Top Bottom