What's new

why INDIA HATES PAKISTAN

In foreign land both Pakistanis and Indians get along each other nicely

I studied under the ICSE board, and the only mention of Jinnah was in class IX - about the establishment of Pakistan and in class X about the Direct Action Day. No casualties were mentioned, only that it was a part of the partition that was marred by riots. There is absolutely no mention of Pakistan at all. None of the wars find any mention either, not even the Bangladesh episode.

The books are mostly online and anyone can check it. :) You can search with "NCERT syllabus".

The JnK State board had Lashkar atrocities but it did not go deep. Like how many killed or the details were ignored. Education in India in school level is highly sugar coated. :D

This is the truth - upto secondary school at least - there is NEITHER any LOVE nor any HATE for Pakistan.
Jai ho Kendriya Vidhyalaya Udhampur ki :p

I was 6 or 7 years Old when we left Qatar, .... Our Guardians used to leave us to INDIAN babysit for their Job purpose.....and beleive me that Indian aunty & Uncle love us (two brothers) too much ....and they share all of their Son toys with us.......thats the unforgetable part for me......when i remind those reminiscence days....But finally we're raised here in Pakistan, So the person like me have AMBIVALENCE attitude towards INDIANS :undecided:
We have two babysit, One Srilankan and other Indian,....Our first Srilankan babysit introduced her indian friend when she suffered from a disease
may be this will help - shut up terrorist :P
how do you feel now? :D

Jai ho Kendriya Vidhyalaya Udhampur ki :p
lagta hai .. you been bitten by the refugee bug ... you have become sickular
4fd0d63b386ee.png

kabhi hamara bhi rocket upar ja kar THAANH bola karta ... aaj kal phusss chal raha hai . :p:
Yahan to loha garam hai taau. . . Uske aage peechhe ki duniya nazar hi nahi ati.
Dekho kab tak chalega aisa. Waise Haryana me BJP la ke hi maane is bar

Back
Top Bottom