What's new

why INDIA HATES PAKISTAN

Bhai jab kaho apka bhai tayar rah se.
jaatan ne do e toh sauuk hauain hain.

Yaaran ka aar hathiyara ka.
aur ke theeke yaa thaane !!!

Mujhe dhundna bahut aasan hai bhai :p:
Google par ke search aur saale saara bio data khol ke rakh dete hai mere :D
baki social media link bhej dena abhi mein sone jata hu :sleep: kal baat karte hai :wave:

Ek aur Jaat bhai :cheers:
good night hai ...

Mujhe dhundna bahut aasan hai bhai :p:
Google par ke search aur saale saara bio data khol ke rakh dete hai mere :D
baki social media link bhej dena abhi mein sone jata hu :sleep: kal baat karte hai :wave:

Ek aur Jaat bhai :cheers:
Bhai ji kati. Rohtak te sonipaat bhai jab kaho hajir.

Aur delhi mein vasant vihar

aur ke theeke yaa thaane !!!

good night hai ...
Haha bhai ji theke aur pher thane.

(Late) Wg. Cmdr. Abdul Razak

Wing Commander Razak successfully intercepted and shot down an Afghan AN-26 in 1987 near Miranshah.

On March 30, 1987, after taking off from PAF Minhas in an F-16, Wing Commander Abdul Razzak and his No. 2, Squadron Leader Sikander Hayat were vectored towards two slow speed intruders that the controller visualized to be electronic intelligence (ELINT) aircraft heading towards a radar position at Parachinar. He had no hesitation in the existing wartime conditions, to permit the F-16s to shoot down the military transport aircraft, which though unarmed was violating Pakistan air space. After identifying the one enemy plane as an AN-26 tranport plane, both Wg. Cmdr. Razak and Sqn. Ldr. Hayat launched their heat-seeking AIM-9 Sidewinder missiles. Both the two missiles connected and the enemy aircraft crashed on snow-clad mountains below. He did an outstanding job of remaining cool and skillful during the intercept.

Tragically, A. Razaq (while at the rank of Air Vice Marshal) died in a plane crash on February 20, 2003 near Kohat Air Base. Other victims of the crash included the chief of air staff (Air Chief Marshal Mushaf Ali Mir) and 15 other airforce officers.

razzak.jpg
Maine to abhi contessa khatam ki :D

There are threads elsewhere. Please search for it and do it there by all means if you wish. However, do not expect that mere landscape and pretty vales will change the perceptions of the people about each other. They have to meet, sit , eat and live together to realize what idiocy they have been taught for generations.

The angst that has now left generations is getting only worse. What was at the core of it an anger at "brothers" for betrayal(in each's own mind) is now becoming a hydra monster of hate where there is little cause. Because if you really think of it, you dont hate someone you barely know or have shared much with that much. Take the Chinese for e.g. India has serious cause for concern and a lot of angst.. but rarely does it cross the boundaries of sanity within the local populace when mentioned.
Bring Pakistan in though, and the eyes go red with blood. The reason which was aptly put to me by an Indian friend of mine, is because the previous generations that lived through partition and till recently still carried those memories of sharing meals and a city together. Lives together. If nothing else, a sense of shared identity together. And it is the splitting of that identity that caused the greatest pain ala "Et tu Brutus". Sadly, that hatred still had a chance of quick reversal.. not so anymore. Now that original reasons and ideals have been lost and replaced with much more foggy yet thick reasons for hate.. and those will not be resolved within this decade(or beyond).
apart from pain of partition(we selectively remember our death and destruction and conviniently explain atrocities done by our side as.. reaction.. to what happened to us) .... there is hindu muslim divide which caused partition in first place, without that the hatred might have been less.

Then there is media constantly vilifying pakistan... unable to show any human interst story from pakistan, that given an impression that pakistan is a country of daemons...

Pakistan as enemy is quite useful thugh, we need pakistan as an external enemy to keep us united for a few decades.. the Indian national integration is nearly complete but need some more time.. :p:
Also we seem to compare against pakistan and feel good about many things.. there are not many countries left for us to compare against.. :mad:

lol, this is one heck of a hilarious troll thread. Good to finally see one made by Pakistanis though, all the Indian ones were getting boring :rofl:

In foreign land both Pakistanis and Indians get along each other nicely
thats because when you are in distant land, you seach around for people like you... same state... othewise same country.. even similar language also makes you feel at home...

Indian trolls should stay away from what's considered intellectual debate in pakistani elite circles...

True... except our bloodthirst does not sail to Pakistani cities carrying automatic weapons...
Your bloodthirst sits in your parliament and guides terrorist training camps and prepares for war.

I had some indian friends in Europe during my masters , we ate together and played cricket together. When I was teaching at university, i had some indian students and i helped them in securing scholarships. One of my indian colleagues has more Pakistani PhD students than any other nationality. But when we look towards subcontinent, there is so much war-mongering.

Back
Top Bottom