What's new

why INDIA HATES PAKISTAN

not all indians hate us but the ones that do still think its 1947 and have not been exposed to the outside world yet; elevators, malls, etc basically are villagers

Nope ... we don't hate "Pakistan" but hate certain pakistani's like Mr. Social Worker Hafiz.... lolz

My views havent been effect at all. As I mentioned before.. "most states and institutions". If you had an exception then good for the people of that state that at least in their early stages they are not tainted by the hatred.
Even in my state..
.forget preaching hatred.. the textbooks contain a very little mention of Pakistan

Kindly tell us the name of the state and the lines from the book you are referring to

Cause we are jealous of pakistan. Seriously, there is no hate for pakistan.

Last edited:
Even in my state..
.forget preaching hatred.. the textbooks contain a very little mention of Pakistan

Kindly tell us the name of the state and the lines from the book you are referring to

I cant tell you the lines of the book. I can tell you the states: UP, Hyderabad, J&K and Maharashtra

I cant tell you the lines of the book. I can tell you the states: UP, Hyderabad, J&K and Maharashtra
I m not from the above mentioned states so I won't be able to comment on that...
maybe someone else will

@SarthakGanguly dada can put some lights on the books in jk

Focus specifically on high school 9th and 10th grade.
I will try to dig up the history books of the state board but I have got a feeling it will have nothing

Cause we are jealous of pakistan. Seriously, there is no hate for pakistan.

Then there is a very different India you are living in. Because while there is no hate within the individual.. the collective concious immediately adopts it by default. Again, I will state this in reference to mob mentality that exists. For e.g. within India(as it mirrors in Pakistan) there is a mob mentality that develops sometimes between residents of different states against each other over various issues... the same happens on this side. However, when it comes to the issue of the neighbouring nations.. the response is much more widespread and stubborn when compared to inter-state/province rivalry.

I will try to dig up the history books of the state board but I have got a feeling it will have nothing

Again, I would only be more than happy to be proven wrong on this juncture as it provides only hope that at least one side may be changed based on whether the Indian media plays a positive role or not.

I have traveled extensively in Southern Africa, the UK and US. I have many Pakistani friends especially in Southern Africa who embrace me and call me their brother. Then I read the Indian media and I try to figure out whether my Pakistani friends are trolling me :undecided:

I have similar experience. In my educational life, most of the buddies I hanged out with were Indians specially from Kerala and Delhi. I still have family terms with them and they seriously laugh at fellow Indians rambling over the internet to find every opportunity to bash Pakistanis and Islam. At the same time I found people from Bihar were full of hatred and conspiracies, even against other states of India.

Most of the things are hyped by the media, specially Indian including Indian movies to spread hatred against Pakistan. Generally, in Pakistan people don't give a damn about what Indian media is baking against Pakistan, at the same time they just have usual dislike concerning partition events, previous wars, cricket - just the usual ones. If ever this majority talk about Pakistan vs India, they just compare what Indian has and what we have today. Look at this funny video - evident of what I am talking about. However, a bunch of mullah minded people are also there which is no new to the world. In this regard, what Indian media is doing is exactly equal to what these religious retards are up to but the difference is slowly and gradually filled hatred growing into Indian nation which is of course more lethal than these bearded weirdos in terms of long term effects. Point to ponder over is the later will be eradicated one day by force, but the former is a slow growing tumor which can become malignant even for India too in future. Don't go too far, PDF is a shining example of such attitude. With that said, no offence intended to anyone, just simple observation.

Just let go of our J&K and see how the whole hatred goes away in a jiffy.

not all indians hate us but the ones that do still think its 1947 and have not been exposed to the outside world yet; elevators, malls, etc basically are villagers

My best friend in Canada is a PAKISTANI :D

Focus specifically on high school 9th and 10th grade.
I studied under the ICSE board, and the only mention of Jinnah was in class IX - about the establishment of Pakistan and in class X about the Direct Action Day. No casualties were mentioned, only that it was a part of the partition that was marred by riots. There is absolutely no mention of Pakistan at all. None of the wars find any mention either, not even the Bangladesh episode.

The books are mostly online and anyone can check it. :) You can search with "NCERT syllabus".

The JnK State board had Lashkar atrocities but it did not go deep. Like how many killed or the details were ignored. Education in India in school level is highly sugar coated. :D

This is the truth - upto secondary school at least - there is NEITHER any LOVE nor any HATE for Pakistan.

Last edited:
I have traveled extensively in Southern Africa, the UK and US. I have many Pakistani friends especially in Southern Africa who embrace me and call me their brother. Then I read the Indian media and I try to figure out whether my Pakistani friends are trolling me
I was 6 or 7 years Old when we left Qatar, .... Our Guardians used to leave us to INDIAN babysit for their Job purpose.....and beleive me that Indian aunty & Uncle love us (two brothers) too much ....and they share all of their Son toys with us.......thats the unforgetable part for me......when i remind those days....But finally we're raised here in Pakistan, So the person like me have AMBIVALENCE attitude towards INDIANS :undecided:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom