What's new

why INDIA HATES PAKISTAN

I have traveled extensively in Southern Africa, the UK and US. I have many Pakistani friends especially in Southern Africa who embrace me and call me their brother. Then I read the Indian media and I try to figure out whether my Pakistani friends are trolling me :undecided:

I will embrace you as a Brother too ! :cheers:

Right before I've exchanged sugar with salt for the Firni/Kheer that Bhabi was exclusively making for you ! :azn:

So will yours. Consider the level of discussion being held before coming up with smart alec statements. Espeically when the discussion is being held at a personal level. I have zero dents coming to my ideals or egos if you or any other cynical twerp has issues accepting what I say. So unless you have anything further to add on a personal level, I suggest you dither from posting.

Of couse not, because I myself am is witness to my education system .

I take your answer as your inability to corroborate your views with any source.

I will embrace you as a Brother too ! :cheers:

Right before I've exchanged sugar with salt for the Firni/Kheer that Bhabi was exclusively making for you ! :azn:

And hence my concern whether I am being trolled by my Pakistani families in Africa :D

My views havent been effect at all. As I mentioned before.. "most states and institutions". If you had an exception then good for the people of that state that at least in their early stages they are not tainted by the hatred.

Did you mean to type, "My views haven't been affected at all"? Ok then!

I read what you mentioned before, and am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt about some state boards "interpreting" simple sentences differently thereby instilling a sense of negativity towards Pakistan (as claimed by 8 of your Indian friends) however, my experience has me inclined to believe that states other than MH, haven't lost their minds (yet).

Did you mean to type, "My views haven't been affected at all"? Ok then!

I read what you mentioned before, and am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt about some state boards "interpreting" simple sentences differently thereby instilling a sense of negativity towards Pakistan (as claimed by 8 of your Indian friends) however, my experience has me inclined to believe that states other than MH, haven't lost their minds (yet).

You are exactly correct in your assumption. But the issue may or may not be with just some state boards. Again, I refer to a pool from UP, Kashmir and Hyderabad as the main culprits. The Further south and east you go.. the lesser the mention(or revision) of anything related to Pakistan. As mentioned earlier, the level of educational indoctrination in India is lesser compared than to that of Pakistan.. but that is compensated for by a much more rabid media.

I don't remember learning anything that says Pakistanis or people across the border unilaterally carried out genocide. It was probably mentioned that riots happened and Gandhi went on fasting against it, but to name a religion/country for it, can't remember. That is central board. I doubt any board in India taught differently.

The hatred, if any, for Pakistan is for war and terrorism. We have been taught that Pakistan initiated wars. And terrorism is general knowledge.

It is an exemplar and not to be taken literally. the idea being that what is written in the books may or may not be amplified/altered by the teacher depending on their educational/personal experience.

I guess it is, and with that, you should probably change your views on how children this side of the border (or at least in MH state), are educated with regard to Pakistan.

I'll have to back up Oscar on this one here. Having lived/studied in US/UK, it was routine to run into Indians. You know, you've got the fresh (first year) imports from India and Pakistan, being all nationalist and bla bla. Last year i shared a house with 5 Indians, me being the only one Pakistani. When i met these people three years ago, they had arrived fresh from India. Bombay/Mumbai people harbored some amount of hate. If it's not your education system (as you suggest), then please do tell me what is it?

You are exactly correct in your assumption. But the issue may or may not be with just some state boards. Again, I refer to a pool from UP, Kashmir and Hyderabad as the main culprits. The Further south and east you go.. the lesser the mention(or revision) of anything related to Pakistan. As mentioned earlier, the level of educational indoctrination in India is lesser compared than to that of Pakistan.. but that is compensated for by a much more rabid media.

It is an exemplar and not to be taken literally. the idea being that what is written in the books may or may not be amplified/altered by the teacher depending on their educational/personal experience.

Agreed to an extent, and hence deleted my post. I still feel it is media and other source which affect the mindset more, the education is more or less neutral.

I'll have to back up Oscar on this one here. Having lived/studied in US/UK, it was routine to run into Indians. You know, you've got the fresh (first year) imports from India and Pakistan, being all nationalist and bla bla. Last year i shared a house with 5 Indians, me being the only one Pakistani. When i met these people three years ago, they had arrived fresh from India. Bombay/Mumbai people harbored some amount of hate. If it's not your education system (as you suggest), then please do tell me what is it?

Contemporary events may be?

People from south India don't have born hate into them as their ancestors probably never experienced the brunt of partition. Same with Assamese people. To be honest, i think i've met an Indian from every state except J&K region, the North east and South bunch really didn't give a rat's arse about Pakistan. Their views were moulded more by news that they 'heard' or 'read', than what their parents/grandparents taught them.

Take for instance my example, so i have these two girls from Bangalore, one of them lives with us in the house. They cannot speak or understand Hindi, even though they are from India. Me, on the other hand, could converse in Hindi/Urdu with the Mumbaikers, Delhites or Gujjus. WTH, right? It was always fun to see a **** having a frank convo, smoking up occasional joints, eating non-veg food in one house with Indians.

Except when Pakistan was playing India in cricket. Shit hits the fan then, by default. :P

It is the media, and of course, the recent events of blatant terrorism we've had to endure. Bombayites (of today) harbour more hatred than other Indians owing to the most brutal acts of terror barbarically executed right outside our homes, and in our hotels, and railway stations. I've lived in the west throughout undergrad and grad school as well, and in my experience, most Pakistanis fresh-of-the-boat, are shocked when they've had a taste of reality wrt Indians (and the outside world in general); quite different from what they've been taught in primary and secondary school back in their home country.

Indian trolls shouldnt comment on this thread.

This thread is solely a feast for only Pakistani trolls.

Mods please ban these Indian trolls who comment on this thread except me.

Are you asking me to stay away from this thread.....:coffee:

I don't like Pakistan much, but I like Pakistanis! And the Lahori kababs!! :-)

There is a joke going viral on the net in which Obama asks the Indian ambassador in the USA that why did Indians need a national election to chose Modi over Rahul Gandhi.

Similarly, the question this thread is trying to ask is as redundant. All one has to do is spend 1 hour on this forum to get an answer :D

Back
Top Bottom