What's new

Why india has to ally with US

There is a tussle within India between the pragmatists who want to steer a peaceful path to India's rise, and the jingoists who want validation and affirmation of India's power through global adventures.

The US is courting the latter and counting on them doing its bidding, albeit unwittingly.

So is Pakistan, China or US monolithic and no tussle or difference of opinion between parties / country men ? Common dude... Add some value to the discussion instead of stating the obvious. About US and India's foreign policy you are a monkey's mile off.

I see that Najam Sethi video posted here all the time, but there are never any translations or subtitles.

I guess this is the sneaky way of trying to bash the China-Pakistan friendship, in a way so that the Chinese have no clue what is going on. :lol:

Dude its a message an Indian wants a Pakistani to know about the truth stated by a Pakistani himself so (I guess this is the sneaky way of trying to bash the China-Pakistan friendship, in a way so that the Chinese have no clue what is going on) don't give yourself so much of an importance.

Why do you guys keep quoting these videos, when you know we can't understand it?

Do you have a version with subtitles at least?

because its a I and P conversation , C can see it's way out ( hahahah just kidding - these guys are hell bent on bringing pakistan into the topic)

I see that Najam Sethi video posted here all the time, but there are never any translations or subtitles.

I guess this is the sneaky way of trying to bash the China-Pakistan friendship, in a way so that the Chinese have no clue what is going on. :lol:

Well, the guy is a "cynicist" when it comes to anything Pakistan. He sometimes sounds more like an Indian echoing their views than a Pakistani, on anything. Kind of like a troll on a PDF, that hides behind false flags. That pretty much summarizes the kind of analyst/pundit Najam Sethi is :lol:

Bilalhaider

The US knows India is nowhere near China according to any world indicator, but wants to prop it up, to act as a nuisance factor for China. The US wants India to be a thorn in China's side

let me reword it for you

China knows Pakistan is nowhere near India according to any world indicator, but wants to prop it up, to act as a nuisance factor for India. China wants Pakistan to be a thorn in India's side.

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------

Well, the guy is a "cynicist" when it comes to anything Pakistan. He sometimes sounds more like an Indian echoing their views than a Pakistani, on anything. Kind of like a troll on a PDF, that hides behind false flags :lol:

Anyone stating the truth is RAW's agent huh!!!!!

Well, the guy is a "cynicist" when it comes to anything Pakistan. He sometimes sounds more like an Indian echoing their views than a Pakistani, on anything. Kind of like a troll on a PDF, that hides behind false flags :lol:

Yeah, I see you guys cursing Najam Sethi all the time. :P

He sounds a bit like Gordon Chang, who uses his half-Chinese face as some sort of cover, so he can make money by bashing China all day long.

Why do you guys keep quoting these videos, when you know we can't understand it?

Do you have a version with subtitles at least?

It just says that the $30 billion was a propaganda by Pakistan to sooth of its population since
1. An American president for the first time came to India on one of his longest trips and chose not to visit Pakistan.

2. The Chinese premier Wen Jiabo went to India with a huge delegation and signed a lot of deals.

3. The French, British and Russian PMs also didn't go to Pakistan after their India trips.

A hue and cry started in Pakistan and they requested him to come to Pakistan.

1. All the MoUs that were independently signed b/w Pakistani and Chinese, which had nothing to do with trip, were added and the total was made to be $30 billion.
2. Chinese Premier had nothing to say on Kashmir in his address to parliament.

When it comes to China-Pakistan relationship our fellow Pakistani members termed it as "All weather friendship". But when it comes to US-India relationship they simply labelled it as one sided 'ghulami'.

@bilalhaider: A strong India is India's own interest let alone America's interest. The article sheds light on U.S.-India relation not why India should become an American ally.

Well, the guy is a "cynicist" when it comes to anything Pakistan. He sometimes sounds more like an Indian echoing their views than a Pakistani, on anything. Kind of like a troll on a PDF, that hides behind false flags. That pretty much summarizes the kind of analyst/pundit Najam Sethi is :lol:

you mean he is not using his freedom to dissent while professing his love for the country? LOL tsk tsk

Bilalhaider

The US knows India is nowhere near China according to any world indicator, but wants to prop it up, to act as a nuisance factor for China. The US wants India to be a thorn in China's side

let me reword it for you

China knows Pakistan is nowhere near India according to any world indicator, but wants to prop it up, to act as a nuisance factor for India. China wants Pakistan to be a thorn in India's side.

Not true. Pakistan cannot be propped up to India level, India has about 4.5 times the land area of Pakistan, & 7 times the population. India & China are on the other hand, the world's second & first 'largest countries' (by population) in the world. They are completely different situations. China is supporting Pakistan on Kashmir against India (as Pakistan doesn't consider it to be India's territory), but everything else it provides Pakistan in is related to development & economic affairs, domestic issues. In fact, it has been the US that has provided Pakistan militarily.

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

you mean he is not using his freedom to dissent while professing his love for the country? LOL tsk tsk

He is free to say whatever he wants. Others are free to listen to what he says from one ear, & let it out of the other. To each his own.

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

Yeah, I see you guys cursing Najam Sethi all the time. :P

He sounds a bit like Gordon Chang, who uses his half-Chinese face as some sort of cover, so he can make money by bashing China all day long.

I have to listen to him sometime then haha (hopefully with some subtitles), I like listening to such people.

Not true. Pakistan cannot be propped up to India level, India has about 4.5 times the land area of Pakistan, & 7 times the population. India & China are on the other hand, the world's second & first 'largest countries' (by population) in the world. They are completely different situations. China is supporting Pakistan on Kashmir against India (as Pakistan doesn't consider it to be India's territory), but everything else it provides Pakistan in is related to development & economic affairs, domestic issues. In fact, it has been the US that has provided Pakistan militarily.

clever huh!!
by so called accepting Pakistan is not equal to India and stating that India is not equal to China you want to downgrade India.
Try again

He is free to say whatever he wants. Others are free to listen to what he says from one ear, & let it out of the other. To each his own.

yet your quick to label him as " He sometimes sounds more like an Indian echoing their views than a Pakistani, on anything. Kind of like a troll on a PDF, that hides behind false flags. That pretty much summarizes the kind of analyst/pundit Najam Sethi is "

while you call your hate for USA as freedom of dissent . different strokes for different folks. okie dookey...:P

Anyone (Americans, Indians, others) can say whatever they want, the work China has done in helping Pakistan develop its infrastructure (& economically as well) is noticed by every Pakistani all over the country. The Chinese development work is visible all over Pakistan, & it impacts people in a positive way. Which is why Pakistanis appreciate China. China cannot replace the US, Pakistanis don't want China to replace the US (& dictate terms to Pakistan, by using economic assistance as blackmail). Pakistan realizes that it has to learn to be self-sufficient, & its working its way to just do that.

Anyone can say whatever they want, the work China has done in helping Pakistan develop its infrastructure, & economically as well, is noticed by every Pakistani all over the country. The Chinese development work is visible all over Pakistan, & it impacts people in a positive way. Which is why Pakistanis appreciate China. China cannot replace the US, Pakistanis don't want China to replace the US (& dictate terms to Pakistan, by using economic assistance as blackmail). Pakistan realizes that it has to learn to be self-sufficient, & its working its way to just do that.

That is exactly the right attitude for success in this world. :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom