What's new

Why india has to ally with US

China has done development work all over Pakistan, & continues to do so till this day. When one goes to Pakistan, they can easily see everything has done in developing Pakistan all over. Pakistanis recognize this effort from China. Don't need to prove anything to you guys.

The article you posted was rubbish, everything in it was rubbish, & I gave you the correct figures from a reliable source. There isn't much to add there.

Rofl : your industries gone, they even named them in there- is all rubbish? it rubbish I say- even if it wipes us out, it can't be true! lol predictable. Thanks for playing... your countries industries thank your support for china over them

China has done development work all over Pakistan, & continues to do so till this day. When one goes to Pakistan, they can easily see everything has done in developing Pakistan all over. Pakistanis recognize this effort from China. Don't need to prove anything to you guys.

The article you posted was rubbish, everything in it was rubbish, & I gave you the correct figures from a reliable source. There isn't much to add there.

Sheesh you sound so desperate anyways Najam Sethi and other broad minded analyst have explained in details that China selectively developed infra which facilitated it to carry out trade through Pakistan into different countries.

ahh congrats-it was an slightly older article...

what about the rest?
what about destroying your industries?
what about dumping cheap products ?
what about not allowing pak to export as much as they re allowed to import?
what about your govt too afraid to complain?
what happened to 30 billion trade claim?

I thought they were just great partners as you procalimed.

China is a trade surplus country.

Check out the trade deficits that India and the USA have to us every year, larger than Pakistan's trade deficit by several orders of magnitude.

We built our industrial base to compete, and that is what we are doing.

China can help Pakistan to become a manufacturing powerhouse, but unfortunately the current Zardari government is unwilling to provide any worthwhile economic reforms.

The definition of being an ally would have be be explored a lot, before go forward. if being an ally means being like others in the sub continent . i would say no .
But if being an ally like Israel , who gets a lot of hardware , has common enemies , but still never lets the US or any state dictate to them . then YES.:)

Rofl : your industries gone, they even named them in there- is all rubbish? it rubbish I say- even if it wipes us out, it can't be true! lol predictable. Thanks for playing... your countries industries thank your support for china over them

China isn't responsible if the Pakistani industries are not doing well (which they are, & I can prove you wrong by providing detailed statistical information, but that's another huge topic for another thread). In fact, exports of China have increased by 37%.

India's relation with USA isn't China centric, nor will India ever compromise his sovereignty to meet US demands. Nobody respects those who don't respect themselves.

China is a trade surplus country.

Check out the trade deficits that India and the USA have to us every year, larger than Pakistan's trade deficit by several orders of magnitude.

We built our industrial base to compete, and that is what we are doing.

China can help Pakistan to become a manufacturing powerhouse, but unfortunately the current Zardari government is unwilling to provide any worthwhile economic reforms.

trade plus is not the issue . dumping and destroying their industries, not allowing them import into china 1/100 th what you can export to them. Not giving their industries any lead on projects or accepting raw materials other from china... all those are not Zadari issues.

India, on the other hand, has still not signed free trade agreement with China and imposed anti-dumping import duties on yarn, fabric, nylon being imported from China. The country even has a Directorate General of Anti-dumping and Allied Duties (DGAD) which functions under the Commerce Ministry. The fact that India has filed a record number of anti-dumping cases against China at the World Trade Organization (WTO) also explains how protectionist the former is of its industry.

What has Pakistan-China relation got to do in India-US-China thread?

trade plus is not the issue . dumping and destroying their industries, not allowing them import into china 1/100 th what you can export to them. Not giving their industries any lead on projects or accepting raw materials other from china... all those are not Zadari issues.

I would appreciate it if you could quote a more impartial source. I don't like reading posts quoting from rupee news or like sources. Thanks

China isn't responsible if the Pakistani industries are not doing well (which they are, & I can prove you wrong by providing detailed statistical information, but that's another huge topic for another thread). In fact, exports of China have increased by 37%.

Its not responsible for dumping goods and destroying your industries subsequently? okie dookie-

Complaints about dumping have to be filed with the World Trade Organisation (WTO) which inquires into them. "Dumping means export of goods by a country at prices lower than those at which these goods are being sold in the exporting country’s local market," says Tahir Fayyaz, a garment importer based in Karachi. He says such countries manufacture products in excess of their local demand to benefit from economies of scale and dispose off the surplus in countries where similar industry is in a stage of infancy or on a decline.

---------- Post added at 04:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 AM ----------

I would appreciate it if you could quote a more impartial source. I don't like reading posts quoting from rupee news or like sources. Thanks

its your countrymen and source... you are in denial and quite frankly embarassing how you cannot even stand up for pakistan over china. but hey! ... it is what it is. americans complain about one thing and indians get riled up. you on the other claim this great partner of sorts and ... oh well.

I love how the Indian members here have transformed this thread from a "geopolitical alliance" between India & the US to: economics (imports/exports) between China & Pakistan :lol:

India's relation with USA isn't China centric, nor will India ever compromise his sovereignty to meet US demands. Nobody respects those who don't respect themselves.

What has Pakistan-China relation got to do in India-US-China thread?

This is what happens when some members not interested in a meaningful discussion are let loose in a debate....bringing off-topic and deviating is a particular trait of some members here.

I love how the Indian members here have transformed this thread from a "geopolitical alliance" between India & the US to: economics (imports/exports) between China & Pakistan :lol:

you do ? because it was you who did it. I begged you over and over again to stop bringing pakistan into the thread. You seem to forget...

anyways here is your pakistani source you wanted http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2011/06/trade-imbalance-to-be-taken-up-with-china/ hopefully you will actually read top to bottom.

you do ? because it was you who did it. I begged you over and over again to stop bringing pakistan into the thread. You seem to forget...

I wasn't the one that brought Pakistan up. I just talked about what kind of "ally" the US is, & how India would end up in "alliance" with it, & that got you riled up.

Back
Top Bottom