What's new

Why india has to ally with US

I wasn't the one that brought Pakistan up. I just talked about what kind of "ally" the US is, & how India would end up in "alliance" with it, & that got you riled up.

No- you seem to forget a lot. like when you called US basically a lier and having no integrity and then 20 minutes said " where did I say anything bad about the US"... again here is your pakistani source you requested Trade imbalance to be taken up with China | Pakistan Today | Latest news, Breaking news, Pakistan News, World news, business, sport and multimedia

hopefully ya read it completely and this time be on pakistan's side. :)

now back to topic on hand

India Calls for End to US Embargo Against Cuba

India today called for an immediate end to the nearly half-century old US embargo against Cuba, saying it has undermined development of the country and affected the economic prosperity of the Cuban people.

"On the one hand we, the global community, make tall promises on Millennium Development Goals, of striving for human dignity and achieving equitable growth, but when it comes to action, we do the exact opposite," Minister of State for External Affairs E Ahamed said in the UN.

He said India supports the resolution moved by Cuba and joins other nations in calling for an immediate end to the economic, commercial and financial embargo against Havana.

Terming as "unfortunate" the continued US embargo on Cuba, Ahamed said India sees this as a "violation of the world opinion, and an act that severely undermines multilateralism and the credibility of the United Nations itself."

The UN General Assembly also renewed its call for the 20th consecutive year for an end to the embargo.

In a resolution adopted by 186 votes in favour to two against (Israel and the US), the Assembly reiterated its call to all States to refrain from applying laws and measures not conforming with their obligations to reaffirm freedom of trade.

Introducing the text, Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodriguez Parrilla said the US has never hidden the fact that the objective of the embargo which he said has caused more than USD 975 billion in damage to the Cuban people is to overthrow his country's government.
FILED ON: OCT 26, 2011

news.outlookindia.com | India Calls for End to US Embargo Against Cuba

oops... ally ally ally.. sweet as honey .. its a rich man's world...

I am sure India will not become an ally of US, coz we have certainly different plans (just a research of our policy will tell anyone how the policy makers are thinking). we mostly will remain a partner of US but not partners in crime. On the contrary China will also remaiin our top priority and there is hightened focus to maintain peace and stability.

The only solution for peace in this region is Pakistan need to be developement oriented.

I bet if Pakistan developes then business and trade will matter more than capturing territory and petty issues like radical islamism and other short term goals

Pakistan needs to start developing itself and US will be no where in Picture. The whole equation will change then. But again it depends if they can let go off the insecurities they have.

No- you seem to forget a lot. like when you called US basically a lier and having no integrity and then 20 minutes said " where did I say anything bad about the US"... again here is your pakistani source you requested Trade imbalance to be taken up with China | Pakistan Today | Latest news, Breaking news, Pakistan News, World news, business, sport and multimedia

hopefully ya read it completely and this time be on pakistan's side. :)

now back to topic on hand

I've already told you, I can talk about Pakistan's trade imbalance, as well as India's trade imbalance with China in great detail, but this is not the thread. Yet you persist :hitwall:

I never calling the US a liar, I said they were smart & ruthless, & that it was the fault of the nations that got exploited. I count these attributes as positives for the US, & I am crediting the US for it, because that is how the real world works.

I've already told you, I can talk about Pakistan's trade imbalance, as well as India's trade imbalance with China in great detail, but this is not the thread. Yet you persist :hitwall:

I never calling the US a liar, I said they were smart & ruthless, & that it was the fault of the nations that got exploited. I count these attributes as a positive for the US, & I am crediting the US for it, because that is how the real world works.

did you ven read the article- nope. it was not just about trade imbalance. it also about the not allowing you the stuff I spoke off. Instead of banging on your head why not read the link before jumping to china defense?

also you never called US a lier and with no integrity

then whats this

India has full right to get screwed over by the US, as they (the US) have done to every other country they've 'allied' themselves with throughout their course in history. The US is no one's friend (& certainly not India's), & will stoop down to unimaginable levels to prove my point

I never calling the US a liar, I said they were smart & ruthless, & that it was the fault of the nations that got exploited. I count these attributes as a positive for the US, & I am crediting the US for it, because that is how the real world works.

Very true. :tup:

After 200 years of being pushed around by the colonial powers, we finally realized that it was not their fault for being ruthless. It was our fault for being weak.

Very true. :tup:

After 200 years of being pushed around by the colonial powers, we finally realized that it was not their fault for being ruthless. It was our fault for being weak.

and so you strive to replace it with your rule in asia . :tup:

India opposes US law to impose tax on foreign procurement - Economic Times

India opposes US proposal to implement global patents | mydigitalfc.com

India opposes U.S. tax on foreign procurement

As US opposes, India backs Palestinian bid for UN membership - Yahoo!

India opposes US non-proliferation plan - Democratic Underground

India Opposes U.S. Climate Policy Trade Barriers | Clean Skies

India opposes no-fly zone, use of force in Libya | World | DAWN.COM

India opposes US-led evacuationhttp://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2008-
07-19/international-business/27930661_1_flexibilities-doha-round-wto-pascal-lamy

India opposes zero tariff plan proposed by US - Express India

India opposes discussion on climate change in UNSC - Hindustan Times

India opposes US move at WTO - Economic Times

India blasts anti-Indian IT sector US law - Indian Express

US opposes Israeli settlement move | Itvnewsindia.com: Latest News, India Daily News, Breaking News Headlines, World news, Sports, Business,Entertainment, Health

India opposes two per cent tax on foreign procurement imposed by US

India opposes US and refuses to sign NPT

India opposes any possible US-Israeli strike against Iran

India opposes plan to expand sanctions list in Libya

India opposes US law to impose tax on foreign procurement

India opposes US demand for bigger pie of emerging markets | LexisNexis | Professional Journal archives from AllBusiness.com

:hitwall: WTF India needs to stop opposing US ...ASAP..

A lot will be disappointed here on India not getting allied and getting doomed by that.

and so you strive to replace it with your rule in asia . :tup:

Haha, nice conspiracy theories. :lol: It is physically impossible for China to rule all of Asia.

Just because India is weak, does not mean that other Asian nations are weak. They will resist foreign rule until the end of time.

It is much more profitable to simply continue building our economy.

Haha, nice conspiracy theories. :lol: It is physically impossible for China to rule all of Asia.

Just because India is weak, does not mean that other Asian nations are weak. They will resist foreign rule until the end of time.

haha just because you say it - it will become true. all the others countries are just silly to ally up the mutual fears but also with the US over it. If only they listened to the CD , would have saved them money.

Oops- http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-...ocates-military-action-over-sea-disputes.html

haha just because you say it - it will become true. all the others countries are just silly to ally up the mutual fears but also with the US over it. If only they listened to the CD , would have saved them money.

Opps- http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-...ocates-military-action-over-sea-disputes.html

Exactly. :lol:

The more money they spend on importing weapons, the less money they have to invest in increasing their economic competitiveness.

It's the oldest trick in the book. The real war was always an economic one.

We will be no ones ally.We will always have an independent foreign policy which suits our interests.

The more money they spend on importing weapons, the less money they have to invest in increasing their economic competitiveness.

:flame:hence allying with the US- :) . Your secret of going overboard with expenses is not a secret :D

you dependence of the very countries that are allying against you - is also not missed in that secret:). they turn the tap off and go elsehwere , you are not sitting pretty

The US military industrial complex (MIC) plays a vital part in driving the US economy. After all, it is the only real industry that is prospering in the US. The US MIC is intrinsically linked to the US economy. Every other thing is manufactured in China, services are outsourced elsewhere, IT is outsourced to India. The US is smart that it sells all its weapons to nations, to rebels inside those nations etc. The US is also the most militarily technologically advanced country in the world.

India's defense spending takes a huge toll on its economy, whereas it doesn't impact China as much.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom