What's new

Why India gets lots of negative views compared to Pakistan by foreign vloggers

Racist skateboarder attacks NYC cab driver for being Pakistani

Cab driver in UK faces racist abuse

Sydney Cricket test paused for racial abuse claims | 9 News Australia

Asian Americans told to 'go back to China' in racist rant in NYC

i don't see any outrage?

I have traveled whole India I must say, the most negative comments as well my bad experience is from Bihar.
Rajasthan I visited with family drove the whole way night too. Every1 was very cordial
Same thing in goa.
Kashmiri people were very friendly to us as well no hate or anything.
Ladakhi people are just on whole another level.
Bangal is ok ok .

Now did I met People who tried to jack up price or charge more 4 taxi etc .
Yes and my answer is just use your brain.
If you don't have common sense to use your wits please hire a professional tour guide and save yourself and others from your renting negative views.

And by the way avoid famous religious places in India, you will get very negative vibes be it dargah or mandir.
Just visit historical places meet people and try the food, yes food is amazing in every state.

Biharis and UPites flock Delhi and Mumbai...and give turbo Incel vibes to white female tourists

Actually if you look at the foreign vloggers stats of Pakistan and India where they do the comparison, it is equal...like if say 100 vloggers visited India and same numbers visited Pakistan.

I am not talking about visitors but about vloggers where we can get the opinion.
Only the more daring ones visit Pakistan. They already are prepared for all the negative experiences and want to focus on the positives.
India gets many more visitors, where the run-of-the-mill visitors talk about both positive and negative experiences.
Still, India does have a lot of room for improvement vis-a-vis non South Asian countries. Some of the issues about littering, honking, female harassment etc needs a culture change from childhood + strict law enforcement.

Because Pakistan receives upto 20000 foreign tourists a year and India more than 8,000,000.

This means the average foreign tourist in Pakistan is much more pampered and receive more personal care as they are a relative rarity.

On the other hand in many places in India where they are common, foreign tourists are just another money purse.

Wished you had read the news that 3.2 million foreign nationals visited Pakistan out of which only 17000 were on tourist visa.. many countries have visa on arrival..

Secondly its pity that you think only 20000 tourists came to Pakistan no wonder godi media ne chote logo ki soch or choti kardi he 🤣

Lastly india is a bigger country in size and gets more tourists so does that mean you start raping em?
For the simple reason that much more number of people come to India than pakistan.the absolute number won't give you the exact picture .
Pakistan had 3.2 million while india had 10 million in 2018.. somewhat 3 times more.. but difference is we treated tourists like tourists not as a s*x toy
You start a thread comparing Pakistan and india ,when given the reason start jumping to other countries.when you start a thread claiming something,Atleast do some research to back it up.
Given the reason ? 🤣 so only because india gets more tourists you have the right to rape your tourists? Wah bete mauj kradi

Wished you had read the news that 3.2 million foreign nationals visited Pakistan out of which only 17000 were on tourist visa.. many countries have visa on arrival..

Secondly its pity that you think only 20000 tourists came to Pakistan no wonder godi media ne chote logo ki soch or choti kardi he 🤣

Lastly india is a bigger country in size and gets more tourists so does that mean you start raping em?

Pakistan had 3.2 million while india had 10 million in 2018.. somewhat 3 times more.. but difference is we treated tourists like tourists not as a s*x toy

When we say foreign, we don't mean Afganis n Bangladeshis.

As India slowly shows its true colors to the world ( shithole) . I request PAK and BD people to force feed indian's the propaganda that they have been spewing over the years.

Start with the " India superpower 2020" video from youtube
Don't worry brother they will pay for all the propaganda they did and not just that they will pay 7x more..

It our time to show em reality of their sh*thole of a country..
If your want to go by afghan or Bangladeshis we have nearly 2 million afghans taking refuge in Pakistan if not more... add em to 3.2 million foreign tourists that makes it 5 million half of what india gets 🙂

Anyways Afghans are like brothers so dont worry about them worry about rapes of tourists in india..
Absolutely rubbish, world visit Pakistan-the god chosen tourist destination. But they forget to apply for visa hence never counted.
If you had a brain to open you will know that it says 3.2 million foreign nationals visited Pakistan.. Pakistan has Visa at arrival for 24 countries.. so many of em didn't need a tourist visa

It varies from place to place but generally I've not had bad experiences when travelling to Muslim countries.

Eygpt was nice apart from the taxi drivers, in Sharm people were really nice but i guess those guys are trained. Turkey was incredible apart from 1 arsehole taxi driver. Morrocco was excellent too, especially Casablanca and Fez, although it was odd trying to get a taxi in Casablanca sometimes. Marrakesh was horrible with taxi drivers constantly trying to scam you. Running theme here - taxi drivers are arseholes unless you use an app.

Never felt unsafe ever, even when in 1 neighbourhood if Cairo i saw hizbollah flags on an apartment building.

What one quoted the figure of 8 million foreign tourists visiting India includes the Indian diaspora from US, UK, Canada and other countries.

Is there a separate data for real foreign tourists who were not indians.

As indians in US UK have surrendered their indian passport, they are counted as foreign tourists.

Pakistani can hold the dual nationality, unlike indians, so there are different figures.

Funny how twisted stuff is presented..
1) Kafir is someone who worships idols and doesn't believe in Islam so why can't one say it as it is ?
2) did Hindus and Sikhs not kill Muslims in 1947 ? Jammu Massacre never happened?
3) Did indians not stab muslims especially Jinnah in back by not giving them representation according to population percentage?

Secondly I dont agree with the wording (which mostly has been changed) but stuff here is somewhat true mate.. dont get salty about it

And I dont have to tell you about hatred against Pakistan and Muslims in india do I ? Be it Karachi Bakery or be it Narsinghanand
Because whatever little number of firangi vloggers Pakistan get, they are generally PAID by Pakistan for positive reviews. Whereas none such scheme in India.

Some think dissing India on YouTube will affect Indian tourism, well sucks to be you... Tourism in India is only going to boom.
Lolx there we go the paid bit 🤣 not even half of em are paid and what really sucks is trying hard to send indian goras and blaming ISI later on for following em 🤣

Last edited:
Pakistan changed my life, Rosie Gabriel

She later married to a Pakistani vlogger.

sad that this is how eminent religious people like @Iltutmish think about millions of his fellow Hindu Pakistanis..He thinks they donot have any humanity
I don’t care about Hindus*, I am Muslim first. Being born in a specific place or your ancestors not being able to leave is not an achievement. Badmouthing „your country“ every time you see a camera isn’t an achievement either.

On topic: Muslims are nicer to foreigners because of their religion. Hope this post won’t be deleted.

* for the mods and other Hindu appeasers: no I am not saying to treat them badly or outlaw their religion. I just don’t care about them as much as I care for fellow Muslims.

sad that this is how eminent religious people like @Iltutmish think about millions of his fellow Hindu Pakistanis..He thinks they donot have any humanity
Funny how followers of Yogi modi and narsinghanand are crying about few harsh truths in Pakistani books about hindus and Muslims of india but forget what is being taught and preached in india regarding Pakistan..

We atleast accept some of the stuff mentioned in the video is either wrong or worded wrong unlike indians

Back
Top Bottom