What's new

Why India gets lots of negative views compared to Pakistan by foreign vloggers

If you had a brain to open you will know that it says 3.2 million foreign nationals visited Pakistan.. Pakistan has Visa at arrival for 24 countries.. so many of em didn't need a tourist visa

Yeah visa on arrival is developed n deployed by Pakistanis no other country have even hear of it. I guess you should have applied premium on visiting the land of milk n honey instead of offering free visits. After all Pakistan is god chosen destination.

You do know that it was tit for tat violence during partition I know Sikhs killed Muslims i have seen it here made out to be one sided. It was all sides that did those horrible deeds it was a sad part of history trains arrived in both Pakistan Punjab and Indian Punjab with all occupants massacred
It is written that it was done from both sides in the books but not told here mate.. secondly it was one sided when it comes to Jammu Massacre..
Yeah visa on arrival is developed n deployed by Pakistanis no other country have even hear of it. I guess you should have applied premium on visiting the land of milk n honey instead of offering free visits. After all Pakistan is god chosen destination.
Bla bla bla.. hurt enough?

I told you the real stats maybe you can pull indian ones up too
There is a difference in how you project the difference. If you are merely saying that there are some cultures / religions where idol worship is done and we are naming them 'Kafir', thats fine. But attaching any negative connotation to it is prejudicial and horribly insensitive to the Hindus living in your country.

Either teach about killings on both sides or dont teach at all. Half-knowledge is more dangerous than no knowledge at all.

Jinnah wanted religion based electorates and Congress was not agreeable to that. Then Jinnah wanted religion based partition, and Congress reluctantly agreed. Where is the back-stabbing here?
First of all you are right there shouldn't be negativity linked to it..

Secondly it not half knowledge both sides of coins are presented in the book..

Thridly Jinnah was forced towards religion based partitioned..

Many people love to visit india and have a great time and go back again . Tourism in India was going up every year . But to think that some wont like it is not a surprise you are going to a country that is still poor . You have to take care people know tourists are an easy target and the poor are desperate. Don't come to India and think everyone is going to be spiritual and peaceful. Even when I go to Punjab even though I was born there even if I put on a kutra I stick out as a balti they will try to charge me inflated prices on goods thinking i wont know .

There is a difference in how you project the difference. If you are merely saying that there are some cultures / religions where idol worship is done and we are naming them 'Kafir', thats fine. But attaching any negative connotation to it is prejudicial and horribly insensitive to the Hindus living in your country.

Either teach about killings on both sides or dont teach at all. Half-knowledge is more dangerous than no knowledge at all.

Jinnah wanted religion based electorates and Congress was not agreeable to that. Then Jinnah wanted religion based partition, and Congress reluctantly agreed. Where is the back-stabbing here?

You raise some interesting points and I will address them later when I get the time but bear in mind that we are all human beings and neighbours. So if your expecting the contrast to be on the this side of the border we will have three legs and you guys ill have four you will be sorely disappointed. Differances are always subtle. I mean if you have ever crossed French/German border or Irish/British border or German/Polish border you would see would need a electron microscope to tell the differance. It's just same from same from same from same. But all those countries have built up differant brand identities. A Punjabi is more differant from a Tamil then a German is from Dutch. A Pakhtun is more differant from a Bihari then a French is to German. Keep this in mind.

Pakistan has so much to offer. However the country has been peddled as a cheap, knock down version of India. Which it is NOT. And this has ruined our image.
The subcontinent has much deeper history and civilization than Europe.
We have so many different writing systems here. Almost each language has its own writing system. Whereas the entire Europe (and thus the western world) runs on Latin alphabet.
If you acknowledge this, then its good

I went by the video by which it seems only one side is taught. Is it taught in the same text, how Punjabi muslims massacred hundreds of thousands of innocent Hindus / Sikhs ?

It is written that it was done from both sides in the books but not told here mate.. secondly it was one sided when it comes to Jammu Massacre..

Bla bla bla.. hurt enough?

I told you the real stats maybe you can pull indian ones up too

Watch the bbc series on partion very good documentry both sides acted very badly .And for me any sikh that killed innocents are evil but also there are great stories of humanity during that time . We had a relative through marriage that killed innocent muslims he died in diapers and could not remember his name my dad would say god has repaid him and you cant escape his justice . I dont know about jammu massacre you could be right i cant comment on that yet

Dhruv Rathee on why India is not safe for women.

Is India World's Most Dangerous Country for Women? | Analysis by Dhruv Rathee

We have all the elements to be precisely that. Alas, it will take a long time to materialize.

Yes, Pakistan with its geographic location will become political center of Earth n lal topi will take decision for the earth n humanity. Realizing this all gorra are applying butter with special efforts, they want to be part of your good books. Afterall who wanno mess with lal topi.

Yes, Pakistan with its geographic location will become political center of Earth n lal topi will take decision for the earth n humanity. Realizing this all gorra are applying butter with special efforts, they want to be part of your good books. Afterall who wanno mess with lal topi.
Dont worry about Lal topi

Worry about Saffron chaddi writing another mercy petition . This time to the Chinese instead of the British.

These videos are an eye opener for the Indians. Some may learn lessons from it and accept the reality of India. Some with Idiotic brains , would keep playing the fake mantra of "Supapowa".

India is garbage dump, by all accounts.

Many people love to visit india and have a great time and go back again . Tourism in India was going up every year . But to think that some wont like it is not a surprise you are going to a country that is still poor . You have to take care people know tourists are an easy target and the poor are desperate. Don't come to India and think everyone is going to be spiritual and peaceful. Even when I go to Punjab even though I was born there even if I put on a kutra I stick out as a balti they will try to charge me inflated prices on goods thinking i wont know .

There are two kinds of experience regarding India when it comes to white tourists...and there IS ABSOLUTELY no in between...

There is the white tourist who falls in love with India..These are basically the spiritual types
There is the white tourist who is absolutely shocked to the core by the filth,poverty,female harrassment, noise pollution in India

The former is 10 percent the latter is 90 percent...there is absolutely no in between...But the voice of the former is so huuuuuuge, that they absolutely drown out the complaints of the larger 90 percent...This is basically the breakdown among Germans as well..more like 15% to 85% here.....There is no body who feels meh or just about okay with India as a tourist..Either they feel extreme love or extreme revulsion...

Picking the selective videos will not give a clear picture or change the narrative against India.

The fact is that more tourists visit India compared to Pakistan. There are many available videos in youtube wherein foreigner talks only good about India and Indians... Also. they are not politicians.
For example - I can post hundreds of such videos.

Last edited:
Worry about Saffron chaddi writing another mercy petition . This time to the Chinese instead of the British.

Yeah, it seems to be the case after all Chinese are themselves dependent on mighty cheerleaders to fight two front war against India.

Yeah, it seems to be the case after all Chinese are themselves dependent on mighty cheerleaders to fight two front war against India.

Yes. Worry about Saffron Chaddi writing mercy petition to the Chinese Cheerleaders....

Back
Top Bottom