What's new

Indian vloggers in China with millions of followers pander to stereotypes about ‘Asan’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Irony a Han living in Australia talking about this
I know Indians when they go to the West kneels down and licks white masters boots like a slave because of thousand year slave mentality of Indians but Chinese are no one slaves, we go wherever we like and make big money. A slave wouldn't understand this but they do understand that China win 50x more gold medals in olympics compared to India and life expectancy is decades better.

Although that Indian man is welcoming the Chinese and mercilessly mocking India.
But during the outbreak of the epidemic in India, he spent a lot of money to buy a large number of oxygen generators from China through his Chinese fans and gave them to many poor Indians. And he also sent food to the poor in India every day.

The real contribution of this Indian man to India is far stronger than the PDF Indian keyboard warrior and Libyan Communist.

@jamahir @INDIAPOSITIVE @Akatosh @satyamev

View attachment 815880

View attachment 815881

Wow, this guy is a great person.

The real contribution of this Indian man to India is far stronger than the PDF Indian keyboard warrior and Libyan Communist.

@jamahir @INDIAPOSITIVE @Akatosh @satyamev

View attachment 815880

View attachment 815881

Your man did good work and his Chinese helpers are to be praised too but he had a network already just like the Indian actor Sonu Sood who along with his team helped tens of thousands of Indian migrant laborers and students to go back to their hometowns and fed many poor people in Bombay both things during the lockdown of 2020. Both did praiseworthy work I agree.

As for me, I didn't have the network but I would have had it if I had started a workers union in a company I worked for less than a year some years ago ( and I didn't finish starting it because I foolishly resigned ) and I would have had a network if I had joined one of the public Communist groups here. I met the state secretary for my state for one of them and had a few meetings with him, the talks including the act of the Iraqi Baathists suppressing the other co-progressive leftist groups. I last met him in 2016 a public protest gathering near the townhall of my city with people gathered to protest against the suicide of Rohith Vemula, an Indian Dalit student who suicided because of upper caste oppression from his university officials and government officials. The state secretary had called me there also to get me to meet the party's city chief to help me join the party but I missed meeting the chief and then the connect just never happened. But about now I have my own way to create a network to eventually put in my offline contribution. That way is through starting a company.

Lastly, I didn't get the alert of you tagging me.

Smart Indians want to leave India.

VlxWXmEpER.jpg

I know Indians when they go to the West kneels down and licks white masters boots like a slave
Correct Indians begged to be accepted as honorary White folks by licking their boots

Honorary Whites

"If anything, we are whiter in appearance than our Japanese friends." huffed one of Cape Town's leading Chinese businessmen.

Smart Indians want to leave India.

View attachment 816077
Smarter Hans do a great Leap from hanlands, much more than Afghans

1640302839858.png

1640302865733.png

Net migration rate

Last edited:
true, I hate people who bad mouth their own motherland even if their motherland is an enemy country

it shows a mans character
although certain Indians here are crying about this, showing that they care 1000x more about some random Indian Youtuber badmouthing India than the material conditions that led to this state.

Issues associated to hosting largest slum population in the world

View attachment 816115
Lol indians believe there are more slums in China than India? wow talk about low IQ delusional lol no wonder these people can't win gold medals and drink cow urine. China has no slums and guess what? China gdp per capita is higher than most eastern european countries meanwhile India gdp per capita is one of the lowest in the world thats why our life expectancy and IQ is one of the highest in the world. Learn some truth instead of learning lies which reduce your already low IQ points.
As an Indian you would have posted 100pics of slums of China if there were any today the simple fact that you can't find a single picture is more than evidence enough that we live like civilised people and you low IQ street sh1tters live in poverty.

Indians who have been to China are crazy about China. And they see the country differently compared to their paranoid and ignorant countrymen. Met some in Ningbo and they were all in love with the country.

Yup seeing clean streets and where people take a dump in a toliet v on the beach must a eye opener..😊✅

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom