What's new

Why India Can't Compete With China in Manufacturing

noop, IT has nothing to do with manufacturing, its purely software oriented.

noop never much heard of baidu or and first time hearing Tencent

i have heard that chinese people use their own chinese google version, or chinese youtube version as these US brands are censored in china just like vk, yandex in russia for facebook, google , am i correct?

I won't deny US is doing better than china in IT right now. But india's IT is a joke compare to china, let's face it ,Alibaba or Tencent alone can deal all indian companys combine.If you are not amercan, then you have no positon to compare with chinese

noop, IT has nothing to do with manufacturing, its purely software oriented.

noop never much heard of baidu or and first time hearing Tencent

i have heard that chinese people use their own chinese google version, or chinese youtube version as these US brands are censored in china just like vk, yandex in russia for facebook, google , am i correct?
Tell me which IT company in india can beat this one:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tencent
Since you are ashamed to show your nationality, I assume you are indian. You have no right to use google, facebook, etc.. to compare with Chinese IT companies.. until you prove you are from the USA. OK? This is a thread about China and india.

I won't deny US is doing better than china in IT right now. But india's IT is a joke compare to china, let's face it ,Alibaba or Tencent alone can deal all indian companys combine.If you are not amercan, then you have no positon to compare with chinese
He's pure bred Indian.

are you seriously comparing chinese IT companies with USA ones? :lol:
Did I compared? It's you trying to drag them into this topic:undecided: I am just following you and still waiting for your indian companys.
Hurry up ,name some indian companys and let‘s compare

Last edited:
are you seriously comparing chinese IT companies with USA ones? :lol:
lol what an Indian loser you are. China can now be compared to USA.

Chinese economy is larger than USA's economy in GDP PPP.

Did I compared? It's you trying to draw them into this topic:undecided: I am just following you and I am still waiting for your indian companys

im not indian

i dont know any indian IT company just like i dont know any chinese company

but i have had friends who praise indian IT sectors a lot and have gone there to get IT education and earn qualification there.

im not indian

but i have had friends who praise indian IT sectors a lot and have gone there to get IT education and earn qualification there.
lol yes you are false flagger.

im not indian

You are not indian? So you must from a country as shitty as india, otherwise, why you are so ashamed to show your nationality?

Back
Top Bottom