What's new

Why India Can't Compete With China in Manufacturing

Many Indians will claim Made in China is cheap becos standard of living in India is much higher that translate to cheap labour in China while most Indian are skilled and works in IT. Nothing to do with infrastructure and planning. India is just humble and trying to hide its suppa power potential. :enjoy:
PPP currency for the win! You know according to Hindus, someone making 150 usd/month in Mumbai is better off than someone making 80,000 cad/year in Canada.:lol:

India can't compete (not actually China, but Vietnam, the Philippines or Cambodia) because of a variety o reasons:

1. Low workers quality
2. Management inefficiencies
3. Sub par work ethics
4. India's wonderful decision to skip the dirty phase of manufacturing (basic heavy industry) directly into a high-tech & service-based economy (Amazingly, China is the dirtiest country in the world without credible logistical development or heavy industries)
5. Bad logistics (moving goods/services from point A to point B is costlier, less efficient, and nagged with delays)
6. Red tape
7. Corruption (normal for a slow developing country with growing poverty, slum-development, and unemployment)
8. Inefficient/unregulated urbanization
9. Bad culture
10. Rational choice (personally rational, collectively irrational decisions such as cow-related killings or keeping cows out of productive relations)

Since the time of Indian testing rail gun, putting 104 satellites in orbit and highly successful mars mission, chinese are desperate to prove that they are better though nobody in the world recognize them any dignity or an intellectual race.

Since the time of Indian testing rail gun, putting 104 satellites in orbit and highly successful mars mission, chinese are desperate to prove that they are better though nobody in the world recognize them any dignity or an intellectual race.
Hahaha... Who cares about how much trash you send into the space.. And your "Mars mission" is basically done by the NASA and ESA, just like your lunar probe, which is helped by your daddy and lunched ahead of us, but now we have landed on the moon and are close to send man onto it, but where are you?? .. indian rail gun?? never heard of..
Now back onto the topic, it always hurts when someone speaks the reality. Your manufacturing power is like shit. It is easy to be delusional and dream of SP2012...

Hahaha... Who cares about how much trash you send into the space.. And your "Mars mission" is basically done by the NASA and ESA, just like your lunar probe, which is helped by your daddy and lunched ahead of us, but now we have landed on the moon and are close to send man onto it, but where are you?? .. indian rail gun?? never heard of..
Now back onto the topic, it always hurts when someone speaks the reality. Your manufacturing power is like shit. It is easy to be delusional and dream of SP2012...

IT SEEMS THAT CHINESE CARES TOO MUCH.

IT SEEMS THAT CHINESE CARES TOO MUCH.
Well, you really think too much. We have the same attitude toward you as always. Actually majority of people outside india have the same impression: shit everywhere, slumdog, rapist, Dalit... nothing is gonna change, until you really get these things solved. Even if you send 1000 satellite into the space, it is not our business.

Last edited:
Well, you really think too much. We have the same attitude toward you as always. Actually majority of people outside india have the same impression: shit everywhere, slumdog, rapist, Dalit... nothing is gonna change, until you really get these things solved. Even if you send 1000 satellite into the space, it is not our business.

ohhhhh I think you are referring to those dirty china towns in Europe and US. We are just CEOS, Doctors, Professionals, educationist and managers. We are not cooks, waiters and attendants.

ohhhhh I think you are referring to those dirty china towns in Europe and US. We are just CEOS, Doctors, Professionals, educationist and managers. We are not cooks, waiters and attendants.
You are right, India is a superpower consist of CEOS, Doctors, Professionals, educationist and managers. We China is just a developing country consist of cooks, waiters and attendants.

No. I am referring to people living in india.
It is meaningless to discuss with an Indian. thrust me , I had tried thousands of times. No need to waste time for this stupid race.

It is meaningless to discuss with an Indian. thrust me , I had tried thousands of times. No need to waste time for this stupid race.
Yes. I know it. Bro. This is like a game I just play for fun. And I know we will always win, because we just have to show some facts, while they have to distort or make up things.
有点闲工夫逗逗智商80的三哥玩玩。哈哈。

India has no manufacturing because India is skipping manufacturing and directly entering the white collar high tech economy. :rofl:

This was the actual Indian media comments several years back. I’m not making up this crap.

That is a stupid approach to advance their economy in fact.
It is manifesting the poor foresights of its leaders all along.
There are economies in the world which strives principally on service sector and they are having high per capita GDP. But of course there are preconditions for these service dependent economies to be successful.
In fact I don't see anything substantial and categorically that India excels over China, let alone Greater China.
However, having said those above, we as a whole of the Chinese Race, should move on further.
Forget about the Indians for a while unless they are obnoxiously provocative:

like the Donglang standoff;

like their exercise recently in the Andelmen and Nicobar islands targetting China;
In a clear message to China, India concludes massive military exercise off Andaman
Updated: Nov 24, 2017
http://www.timesnownews.com/india/v...-massive-military-exercise-off-andaman/132326

like their weaponry developments and successful tests of new weapons like these:
India’s nuclear program was aimed at China, not Pakistan
By Danish Amjad Alvi Published: August 6, 2015
https://blogs.tribune.com.pk/story/28897/indias-nuclear-program-was-aimed-at-china-not-pakistan/

India Just Successfully Test Launched a Missile That Could Blow Up China
https://gizmodo.com/5903424/india-just-successfully-tested-a-missile-that-could-blow-up-china

India’s successful test of nuclear-capable Agni 5 leaves China worried
PTIPublished Dec 28, 2016
http://www.deccanchronicle.com/nati...lear-capable-agni-5-leaves-china-worried.html

India Planning Missile To Target All Of China From South Bases: US Report
July 13, 2017

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/ind...l-of-china-from-south-bases-us-report-1724096

Back
Top Bottom