What's new

Why India Can't Compete With China in Manufacturing

No. I am referring to people living in india.
So you must find the fundamental difference of mind between indian and chinese

I won't say not a single chinese have that kind of mind , I remember 20 or 30 years ago there were indeed a small group of chinese crowing about how well our immigrants achieved in western countries,but at that time almost all chinese feel ashamed that our own country couldn't give them the same opportunites.

Today we can see lots of indians still crowing about their immigrants doing how well in western countries compare to other races and ignore the fact that lots of chinese elites are retuning home every year

We chinese saw our weakness then feel ashamed and do something to improve. while indians saw their weakness then find some excuse to make them feeling good for themselves. That's why We do more and they talk more

Last edited:
today the top companies ruling the world are IT tech companies, like google, facebook etc and not manufacturing

India is far ahead of china when it comes to IT

the wealth of first world countries come from service sctors and not manufacturing nd thats why they are less polluted, work less hard and richer compared to third world countries

india needs to focus on developing tis IT sector and make companies equal to google and facebook

chinese people will also soon realise that they have been used as slaves by the west to make their goods on a very cheap price, it is emminent that china labour costs will rise soon as labourers demand first world salaries and when it happens, china will have to shift its focus on service sectors.

india needs to focus manufacturing technology goods with their IT expertise and in this way they can dominate future economy.

today the top companies ruling the world are IT tech companies, like google, facebook etc and not manufacturing

the wealth of first world countries come from service sctors and not manufacturing nd thats why they are less polluted, work less hard and richer compared to third world countries

india needs to focus on developing tis IT sector and make companies equal to google and facebook

chinese people will also soon realise that they have been used as slaves by the west to make their goods on a very cheap price, it is emminent that china labour costs will rise soon as labourers demand first world salaries and when it happens, china will have to shift its focus on service sectors.

india needs to focus manufacturing technology goods with their IT expertise and in this way they can dominate future economy.

Sorry to burst your bubble.but when it comes IT china is aslo far ahead of india

Sorry to burst your bubble.but when it comes IT china is aslo far ahead of india

noop i have had many IT friends from international countries who appreciate indian IT sector, they said nothing about china.

Because that's your IT friends ,lol.try to ask Sundar Picha since he is an indian ,which country IT is better,china or india

im not an indian and neither im a sharing any local experiences, im only sharing my experiences which i gathered over lots of years through international travels.

By service industry, do you mean call centers?

noop i have had many IT friends from international countries who appreciate indian IT sector, they said nothing about china.

They only know indian IT because these indian IT workers are slaves of the west, while Chinese IT firms like Huawei, Lenovo, ZTE, Alibaba, Tencent, and Baidu, etc. etc. are competitors they don't want to mention. Also indian IT sector only hire less than 1% of their working population, with their total output just a tiny fraction like 5% or so of China's IT industry. Also, even their IT professors are paid less than our migrant workers.. So stop this old joke of indian IT, try to find something new to talk about..

Last edited:
im not an indian and neither im a sharing any local experiences, im only sharing my experiences which i gathered over lots of years through international travels.

Indians doing well in western campany doesn't mean the country india doing well in IT .do you even know what we are talking about?

By service industry, do you mean call centers?

They only know indian IT because these indian IT workers are slaves of the west, while Chinese IT firms like Huawei, Lenovo, ZTE, Alibaba, Tencent, and Baidu, etc. etc. are competitors they don't want to mention. Also indian IT sector only hire less than 1% of their working population, with their total output just a tiny fraction like 5% or so of China's IT industry. Also, even their IT professors are paid less than our migrant workers.. So stop this old joke of indian IT, try to find something new to talk about..

do you know what IT is?

alibaba okay, maybe its more popular in china, baidu no one has heard about it, mostly used in china, huawei, lenovo are not IT companies.

do you know what IT is?

alibaba okay, maybe its more popular in china, baidu no one has heard about it, mostly used in china, huawei, lenovo are not IT companies.
Huawei is not IT company? are you kidding me? What is your definition of IT? Must be the indian style outsourcing slave company to be IT??

Last edited:
Huawei is not IT company? are you kidding me? What is your definition of IT? Must be the indian style outsourcing slave company to be IT??

lenovo, huawei are tech manufacturing companies

IT companies mainly deal with softwares.

talking about outsourcing, doesnt USA enslave chinese and outsource its manufacturing?

lenovo, huawei are tech manufacturing companies

IT companies mainly deal with softwares.

talking about outsourcing, doesnt USA enslave chinese and outsource its manufacturing?
So hardware is not IT. This is your definition. You really don't know anything about Huawei, try to google first.
Also, never heard of Baidu, Tencent... just don't try to pretend to be some big head by hiding your nationality. What kind of IT firm your home country have got? It is nothing to be ashamed to be even from a shxt hole country. It is not your fault.

And enslave? These workers get paid way better than your indian professors..

Last edited:
So hardware is not IT. This is your definition. You really don't know anything about Huawei, try to google first.

Also, never heard of Baidu, Tencent... just don't try to pretend to be some big head by hiding your nationality. What kind of IT firm your home country have got? It is nothing to be ashamed to be even from a shxt hole country. It is not your fault.

And enslave? These workers get paid way better than your indian professors..

noop, IT has nothing to do with manufacturing, its purely software oriented.

noop never much heard of baidu or and first time hearing Tencent

i have heard that chinese people use their own chinese google version, or chinese youtube version as these US brands are censored in china just like vk, yandex in russia for facebook, google , am i correct?

noop, IT has nothing to do with manufacturing, its purely software oriented.

noop never much heard of baidu or and first time hearing Tencent

i have heard that chinese people use their own chinese google version, or chinese youtube version as these US brands are censored in china just like vk, yandex in russia for facebook, google , am i correct?
One piece of information for you: Huawei revenue in software business alone: 217.8 billion RMB, which is more than 30 billion USD.
http://www.vccoo.com/v/dr7f2w

Back
Top Bottom