What's new

Why India cannot be an Asian power like China

But......India already has !

then why is your PM complaining to States about it ? why weren't you able to attack pak and take those terrorists yourselves, instead complaining about it to the states... if you have taken "care" of Pakistan why are you on a forum "defending" your strategies whereas there shouldnt be a Pakistan to defend against... These are not flames my friend... these are the questions any superpower will have the answers to in terms of " yeah we did it "

then why is your PM complaining to States about it ? why weren't you able to attack pak and take those terrorists yourselves, instead complaining about it to the states... if you have taken "care" of Pakistan why are you on a forum "defending" your strategies whereas there shouldnt be a Pakistan to defend against... These are not flames my friend... these are the questions any superpower will have the answers to in terms of " yeah we did it "

Aww C'mon, you can't be so naive as to believe that ' attacking' is the solution.

Not all wars need be fought with bullets & swords.

What could India have done to better its interests as regards Pk than what is happening now ?

Thats how international politics works. You take all possible diplomatic offensives against your enemy who is hellbent to inflict damage on you..... you push your enemy to the sidelines ....using economical..... Political .......weapons.....make sure that he does not get support form the ones that matter to him .....rip him off his friends ...convert them to neutrals...if not his foes.....

Thats how international politics works. You take all possible diplomatic offensives against your enemy who is hellbent to inflict damage on you..... you push your enemy to the sidelines ....using economical..... Political .......weapons.....make sure that he does not get support form the ones that matter to him .....rip him off his friends ...convert them to neutrals...if not his foes.....

yeah for every other country true...but to the bloke who said we took care of it...according to you the guys who did it are roaming freely in lahore... we got a new batch of F16's and tons of aid from states, china is still helping us as it was....so what did you achieve diplomatically, which might i add isnt how a super power takes care of things.

Aww C'mon, you can't be so naive as to believe that ' attacking' is the solution.

Not all wars need be fought with bullets & swords.

What could India have done to better its interests as regards Pk than what is happening now ?

never said attacking was the best way. I was talking in hypothetical terms, being a possible superpower you guys should have achieved something...but even diplomatically, i dont know what you guys achieved but i do know being a super power what you should have achieved

yeah for every other country true...but to the bloke who said we took care of it...according to you the guys who did it are roaming freely in lahore... we got a new batch of F16's and tons of aid from states, china is still helping us as it was....so what did you achieve diplomatically, which might i add isnt how a super power takes care of things.

Look at this.....the whole world is looking at Pakistan as a terrorist breeding ground.......major corporates are going out of Pakistan....FDI into Pakistan is next to nothing...and money is moving out of Pakistan......And how many countries are willing for a bilateral relationship with Pakistan....no one in your neighborhood....Iran..Afghanistan....India.....China ..may be...

By the way America has given you F16 because it wants you to keep bombing your own country.... I simply love Americans for their approach here....they sure know how to get more bang for their buck......

and

China....help...lets see... Pakistan Buys Chinese made Fighter jets for 1.4 Billion Dollars.......on sellers credit......thereby pushing Pakistan into more international debt....and this money will be paid by .....Pakistani tax payer.. but does Pakistan have enough money to run its economy........

China is funding Pakistani Purchases for the same reasons it is buying American Treasury Bills for .....to keep its factories running...and economy going.....

THIS is what i was talking about bro, even if you will be ONE of the superpowers, you cant even be that unless you strive for THE ONLY superpower... you have the resources, the military, the workforce, the economy... first thing you have to do is forget Pakistan and more importantly make Pakistan let go of you, until this feud isnt settled there is no superpower future for you and there is no prosperous future for us... its an endless race, china isn't our friend however it will do whatever it can to keep us in that race and same goes for you and the states. China and US have their own interests and we are just part of those interests.

In future there will be multiple poles of power and not one like US has been after Soviet Union crashed... What one can do is to develop the country and instill pride and confidence in the masses and we'r on our way to do things that way.

first thing you have to do is forget Pakistan and more importantly make Pakistan let go of you, until this feud isnt settled there is no superpower future for you and there is no prosperous future for us

We wish the same but as our PM has said one cannot chose his neighbors, we have to live with you guys and same goes for you. As PM said today borders cannot be redrawn but can be made irrelevant nonetheless... and we have in past tried to make it possible but were sadly back-stabbed by Mushy and Co.!! then attack on parliament happened then blasts on mumbai trains.. then 26/11.. how can you expect us to play a mature role if we'er slapped again and again.. we drew the line after 26/11.. If Pakistan wants good relations it has to stop using terror as a tool of foreign policy and give up the old ways of exporting terrorism to India or anywhere in the world.. No civilized society can accept what Pakistan is doing today. After 26/11 ball has been in your court you can either pass it back by showing you are sincere about good neighborly relations or can score against us by another 26/11 styled attack and speed up the process of alienating Pakistan in the world community.. The choice is for Pakistan to make.

its an endless race, china isn't our friend however it will do whatever it can to keep us in that race and same goes for you and the states. China and US have their own interests and we are just part of those interests

well said neither is uncle sam a friend of India these guys are playing with us for their good.. China supports you to keep a tab on us and US pampers us to keep a check on China. Good that you have realized and see the bigger picture.

Look at this.....the whole world is looking at Pakistan as a terrorist breeding ground.......major corporates are going out of Pakistan....FDI into Pakistan is next to nothing...and money is moving out of Pakistan......And how many countries are willing for a bilateral relationship with Pakistan....no one in your neighborhood....Iran..Afghanistan....India.....China ..may be...

By the way America has given you F16 because it wants you to keep bombing your own country.... I simply love Americans for their approach here....they sure know how to get more bang for their buck......

and

China....help...lets see... Pakistan Buys Chinese made Fighter jets for 1.4 Billion Dollars.......on sellers credit......thereby pushing Pakistan into more international debt....and this money will be paid by .....Pakistani tax payer.. but does Pakistan have enough money to run its economy........

China is funding Pakistani Purchases for the same reasons it is buying American Treasury Bills for .....to keep its factories running...and economy going.....

im not gonna go on explain everyone of these statements...but yh lets say what your saying is true.... my point was what did India do in retaliation ... so your saying India did all this ?..which is good if you want to keep up with ur wishful thinking

im not gonna go on explain everyone of these statements...but yh lets say what your saying is true.... my point was what did India do in retaliation ... so your saying India did all this ?..which is good if you want to keep up with ur wishful thinking

India has achieved only one thing it wanted to achieve .... India made the entire world look at Pakistan as a breeding ground for Terrorists and terrorist supporters............and look now.....the whole world thinks ...Pakistan first when they discuss Terrorism..... Pakistanis are probed more seriously across the globe.....the recent arrests in US and Italy are two latest examples....

Look at your own countrymen.....they want to state that they are Muslim First and then Pakistanis..just to get accepted in world community.....hows that for love for their country...

In future there will be multiple poles of power and not one like US has been after Soviet Union crashed... What one can do is to develop the country and instill pride and confidence in the masses and we'r on our way to do things that way.

We wish the same but as our PM has said one cannot chose his neighbors, we have to live with you guys and same goes for you. As PM said today borders cannot be redrawn but can be made irrelevant nonetheless... and we have in past tried to make it possible but were sadly back-stabbed by Mushy and Co.!! then attack on parliament happened then blasts on mumbai trains.. then 26/11.. how can you expect us to play a mature role if we'er slapped again and again.. we drew the line after 26/11.. If Pakistan wants good relations it has to stop using terror as a tool of foreign policy and give up the old ways of exporting terrorism to India or anywhere in the world.. No civilized society can accept what Pakistan is doing today. After 26/11 ball has been in your court you can either pass it back by showing you are sincere about good neighborly relations or can score against us by another 26/11 styled attack and speed up the process of alienating Pakistan in the world community.. The choice is for Pakistan to make.

im going to sleep yar ... i cant change the way you think about pakistan.. and this is the way you think about pakistan... you guys are bothered by us more than anything in this world.. and you keep up that thinking your proving nothing to the world except the fact that you cant resolve a feud with a country quarter the size of your own... and NO Pakistan doesnt instigate terrorism, but im too sleepy to continue any further with this argument

im going to sleep yar ... i cant change the way you think about pakistan.. and this is the way you think about pakistan... you guys are bothered by us more than anything in this world.. and you keep up that thinking your proving nothing to the world except the fact that you cant resolve a feud with a country quarter the size of your own... and NO Pakistan doesnt instigate terrorism, but im too sleepy to continue any further with this argument

Here goes a chauvinistic Pakistani rant.....

Just to make a point....do you ever think that the whole Muslim world ...typically Pakistan...is more bothered about Iserale .....which is nothing but 10% of Pakistan's size.....

A country like China is pissed off at Tiwan....which is 2% of China's size...

In international affairs..the size has less significance than your foes intentions...

India has achieved only one thing it wanted to achieve .... India made the entire world look at Pakistan as a breeding ground for Terrorists and terrorist supporters............and look now.....the whole world thinks ...Pakistan first when they discuss Terrorism..... Pakistanis are probed more seriously across the globe.....the recent arrests in US and Italy are two latest examples....

Look at your own countrymen.....they want to state that they are Muslim First and then Pakistanis..just to get accepted in world community.....hows that for love for their country...

how has INDIA DONE THAT ????? and what is world looking at Pakistan as ??? We've had more success against terrorists than a world super power which has been there for years... DONT say that World see's us the same as YOU do... according to the world we're the nation who is fighting terrorism on the front lines.. thats who we are ok? and sorry to pop ur bubble but India didnt do anything and couldnt do anything... your military refused to attack us because they couldnt

and for my countrymen haha yess we aree muslims first...and thats the power you'll never understand, you are bound by a nation WE are bound by an ideology, you can destroy a nation but you can never destroy an ideology... The sole purpose and basis for Pakistan was this ideology something that your too divided too share

Here goes a chauvinistic Pakistani rant.....

Just to make a point....do you ever think that the whole Muslim world ...typically Pakistan...is more bothered about Iserale .....which is nothing but 10% of Pakistan's size.....

A country like China is pissed off at Tiwan....which is 2% of China's size...

In international affairs..the size has less significance than your foes intentions...

if i was ranting according to you then wat is this ? i asked you a simple question ? where's my answer... my point or question wasnt the relative size it was what did u do? ...and this what you did and this is what india does... "rant"

how has INDIA DONE THAT ????? and what is world looking at Pakistan as ??? We've had more success against terrorists than a world super power which has been there for years... DONT say that World see's us the same as YOU do... according to the world we're the nation who is fighting terrorism on the front lines.. thats who we are ok? and sorry to pop ur bubble but India didnt do anything and couldnt do anything... your military refused to attack us because they couldnt

and for my countrymen haha yess we aree muslims first...and thats the power you'll never understand, you are bound by a nation WE are bound by an ideology, you can destroy a nation but you can never destroy an ideology... The sole purpose and basis for Pakistan was this ideology something that your too divided too share

Remember the diplomatic offensive India launched against Pakistan...

For your reference:

India Starts Diplomatic Offensive Against Pakistan (Update1) - Bloomberg.com

Manmohan steps up diplomatic offensive against Pakistan

Its not India military who refused to attack....its India who believed that attacking Pakistan is going to be a waste of Arms and Ammunitions.....as Pakistan is anyways on a self destruct mode......

Your statement clarifies that Pakistan Citizens have no nationalistic sentiments left in them.....go and learn something form your Chinese friends...who keep China ahead of everything else.

Remember the diplomatic offensive India launched against Pakistan...

For your reference:

India Starts Diplomatic Offensive Against Pakistan (Update1) - Bloomberg.com

Manmohan steps up diplomatic offensive against Pakistan

Its not India military who refused to attack....its India who believed that attacking Pakistan is going to be a waste of Arms and Ammunitions.....as Pakistan is anyways on a self destruct mode......

Your statement clarifies that Pakistan Citizens have no nationalistic sentiments left in them.....go and learn something form your Chinese friends...who keep China ahead of everything else.

haha and here's the kicker what happened to this "offensive" ? where did it go ?

and second my friend its our religion that guides us, that is our ideology...like i said you can destroy a nation but you can never destroy an ideology and that is what makes us invincible.

Back
Top Bottom